Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Girl ended things with me out of nowhere yesterday.

Feelsbadman.

Known this girl for a few years, we start dating about a month ago. she's posting pics of us together on her IG like were exclusive, calls me baby and ****. texts me saying how much she misses me and wishes she was with me. Spent new years together and she met all of my closest friends. Had a really fun time. Her wallpaper on her phone is us (which i found weird). Things are going great.

She was quiet all day yesterday and i ask her whats wrong. She says she is not emotionally ready to commit to something and needs to focus on school these next two years while also working full time. she also lives like 40min away which isnt a big deal but she still lives at home with super religious romanian parents.

we were laying in bed a few weeks ago before we started talking exclusively and she asks me "How is a guy like you single?" i told her "because women never know what they want."

I have still never been proven wrong. I honestly really liked this girl and saw so much potential. What a shame. Can't say it doesnt hurt a little.

Thanks for listening brahs.
    To be a rock, and not to roll

Hey, I believe in God, man. I've seen him, I've felt his power. He plays drums for Led Zeppelin and his name is John Bonham, baby!

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000) nickyoobatz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear fam. Keep lifting. We're all gonna make it.
    *New Jersey Crew (732)*
    *Italian Crew*
    *Mustang Crew*

mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chad showed up sorry brah

DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveIndeed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bingu View Post
    Feelsbadman.

Known this girl for a few years, we start dating about a month ago. she's posting pics of us together on her IG like were exclusive, calls me baby and ****. spent newyears with me. her wallpaper on her phone is us (which i found weird). Things are going great.

She was quiet all day yesterday and i ask her whats wrong. She says she is not emotionally ready to commit to something and needs to focus on school these next two years while also working full time. she also lives like 40min away which isnt a big deal but she still lives at home with super religious romanian parents.

we were laying in bed a few weeks ago before we started talking exclusively and she asks me "How is a guy like you single?" i told her "because women never know what they want."

I have still never been proven wrong. I honestly really liked this girl and saw so much potential. What a shame. Can't say it doesnt hurt a little.

It happens. Sometimes they want variety of penis but don't just out and say it. I understand the sentiment, I too like randoms and missed a few connections with some great hot girls that weren't ready to settle down but there's always more of them. An endless supply to muay thai clench throat ****.

pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pengh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * Bass Guitar Ibanez Crew *

Strange hobbies

HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HomerJThompson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pics? Also did you smash , if i smash right they never leave me and become so clingy.

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she asks me "How is a guy like you single?" i told her "because women never know what they want."
    Official LTC representative

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao..
    sucks but she literally just met a chad. thats all it is.
    Or maybe a few guys and she wants to fuk them all

Ive been in that situation before.
    Cuddling with a girl I really like and shes talking about me like im not an option to her.
    "are you seeing other girls" and i said not really. and they were like, why?, dont you wanna see whats out there?"
    red flags of peace right there..
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) northernlights7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That is one of the most soy-infused responses you could have ever responded to that type of question with. No wonder she got tired of you when you said chit like that, and there had to have been more of it, as one does not simply release soy on a one time basis.

๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๊ง๊ง‚ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Onto the next. Get used to it boyo because most of them are crazy AF. She's definitely getting smashed by other dudes which is why she broke up with you. Girls don't give a fuk about school or anything when a man they "love" comes into the picture.
    โ“…โ’ธ โ“‚โ’ถโ“ˆโ“‰โ’บโ“‡ โ“‡โ’ถโ’ธโ’บ
    ฯ‰ฯƒัโ„“โˆ‚ ั‚ัฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ั ศผัั”ฯ‰ โดโท/ยนโนโต
    ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ยฎ
    ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฑ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
    โ‚ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚† โ‚† โ‚† โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚€ โ‚
    "๊œฑสœแด› แดษชxแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดฉษช๊œฑ๊œฑ แดษชxแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฐแดœแด‹ษชษด แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ แดฉแดœ๊œฑ๊œฑy แดŠแดœษชแด„แด‡" ~สŸ.แด.

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feelsbadman.

Known this girl for a few years, we start dating about a month ago. she's posting pics of us together on her IG like were exclusive, calls me baby and ****. texts me saying how much she misses me and wishes she was with me. Spent new years together and she met all of my closest friends. Had a really fun time. Her wallpaper on her phone is us (which i found weird). Things are going great.

I'm with you bro. Girl broke off with me over text on the 23rd of december.

Said that A) She didn't want a boyfriend B) I wasn't boyfriend material and she felt that I wanted to be a fully fledged couple, but that I C) was immature. Lol.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bingu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Pics? Also did you smash , if i smash right they never leave me and become so clingy.
    we smashed like 12 times in the last 2 weeks alone. first time i went in raw in a girl. the last 25-30 girls ( i lost count) i wore a condom every single time.

Hey, I believe in God, man. I've seen him, I've felt his power. He plays drums for Led Zeppelin and his name is John Bonham, baby!

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Feelsbadman.

Lmao classic rebound
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    OMG crew

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    Lmao classic rebound
    This is probably it OP ^^

You were a rebound, and the original dude she's still in love with is stringer her along. She wants her options open in case he takes her back. Seen it happen tons of times.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly dude from what you've explained I don't think she met someone new or "Chad" as misc will tell you. It sounds more like she is still hooked on someone else (her last BF) and he has probably come back into the picture.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

MCC Investors Crew

*Daniel Ricciardo - stylin on F1 since 2014 Crew*

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    This is probably it OP ^^

You were a rebound, and the original dude she's still in love with is stringer her along. She wants her options open in case he takes her back. Seen it happen tons of times.
    i've know her sisters for like 8 years (used to work with them both and i went to college with them both.) and i've known this girl (the youngest sister who I was dating) for a few years. she comes from a super strict religious family. And knowing her and her sisters, I know i am not just a rebound. I am a chad believe it or not ffs. She just seems lost and unsure of what she wants.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happens to the best of us.
    โ€œIf you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.โ€
    โ€• Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Honestly dude from what you've explained I don't think she met someone new or "Chad" as misc will tell you. It sounds more like she is still hooked on someone else (her last BF) and he has probably come back into the picture.
    lol women can be complete retards some times.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Want me to kill her?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Canโ€™t help feeling when you start any kind of relationship on a non exclusive basis you just lay down ground rules that this person isnโ€™t to be taken seriously

Any chance this was some kind of chit test? Like she wants you to come after her and prove that you actually give a damn?

I know misc lore is all up against make any sign at all that you care about someone, and part of me can see why, but was she the only one making any public sign of commitment.

I come from a different world it seems, men used to take the lead, and if you dated someone it was immediately exclusive until you had the talk that you were over it

On the flip. Sorry youโ€™re hurt.

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Canโ€™t help feeling when you start any kind of relationship on a non exclusive basis you just lay down ground rules that this person isnโ€™t to be taken seriously

Any chance this was some kind of chit test? Like she wants you to come after her and prove that you actually give a damn?

I know misc lore is all up against make any sign at all that you care about someone, and part of me can see why, but was she the only one making any public sign of commitment.

I come from a different world it seems, men used to take the lead, and if you dated someone it was immediately exclusive until you had the talk that you were over it

On the flip. Sorry youโ€™re hurt.
    Can confirm this part on the real. When I met my wife, we became intimate rather quickly. I let it be known that if we were to be intimate going forward, it would be done with a relationship in mind. We've been married 15 years now.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Can confirm this part on the real. When I met my wife, we became intimate rather quickly. I let it be known that if we were to be intimate going forward, it would be done with a relationship in mind. We've been married 15 years now.
    Exactly

Both knew where you stood, sure you might not make it past first date or first few weeks but so what?

Never dated anyone with any thought that they would be dating anyone else. Still find the concept rather horrifying

DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a nice place... instead of people keeping their options open until they find someone they really like and then insist that this person should also forsake all other options.

ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you show signs of attachment to her?

women don't want leeches. they like men who are on their own path.
    6'1" | 240lbs

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So even Chad's get Chadercepted, you don't say! Truly amazing how quickly a woman can change her mind.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You implied you always get rejected (whether or not that's what you meant to do). Major turn-off for a woman to get the leftovers none of her peers want.

You are single because you don't need a relationship to be happy and are waiting until you find a woman that you click with accordingly. This is the answer of a guy woman WANT to date.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly

Both knew where you stood, sure you might not make it past first date or first few weeks but so what?

Never dated anyone with any thought that they would be dating anyone else. Still find the concept rather horrifying
    It's horryfying but that is the reality today.

While you provide great insight, at times I feel like you're a little out of touch with the dating world today. Your reality is a much better one imo, unfortunately it's just not how things play out today.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

MCC Investors Crew

*Daniel Ricciardo - stylin on F1 since 2014 Crew*

ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ButWhoWasNoodz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Either rebound and ex showed up or she's curreny riding like 5-10 guys and doesn't want to stop doing so to do you only.
    Move on.

stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely rebound and choked on the "because women don't know what they want" part.
    Positive crew.