foxandashe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Did I tear my bicep?

I was boxing today. Really angry so I was punching hard. As I hit the bag, there was a pop in the pit of my elbow. My arm became weak and began to hurt. The pain and weakness has worsened since and there is a red mark where the pop was. My wrist and hand feel very weak. I can't flip my palm facing upward and downward without pain. Also, I can't really flex my bicep.. I'm trying to and it's not doing anything. I'm worried I tore it and won't be able to use it for a long time..

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    go to Orthopedic Urgent Care and have it looked at. These things have better outcomes if treated soon after the incident. The internet is not a good place to get a diagnosis as no one here is a doctor with the proper qualifications, and even if they were they can't examine you properly.