Registered User notyouraveragej's Avatar
    notyouraveragej is on a distinguished road. (+10)

please help/ did my diet screw me up

Hi everyone! Not sure where to post this but I need serious help.

After bodybuilding for 2-3 years and putting on good muscle mass, I decided to go on a serious cut that turned into an eating disorder in June/july 2016. I went from about 175 lbs down to 139 in a month, and kept that weight for 6 months. My diet basically consisted of water/black coffee and vegetables with the odd piece of meat, and some oatmeal.

Anyways about 1 month in I noticed the absence of morning erections. I didnt worry because I thought I was just getting older I was 21 at the time. Started to notice lower libido a month after and thought it was because of the diet and when I stop it will come back. I was soo preoccupied with how lean I was getting and my first job on a construction site I didnt notice what was going on. In december 6 months after the start of my diet, I was soo skinny and always cold. I could not get an erection for the life of me one day and when I ejaculated barely anything came out!

I knew it was time to stop this nonsense and began eating like a normal men again. I gained the weight back immediately with 2-3 weeks and have kept it for the last 2.5 years. My symptoms remain as the following:

I havent had a spontaneous erection in 2years.
    My genitals are numb,like rubber!
    I have bad ed, and can only keep an erection with constant physical stimulation.
    I dont feel anything during ejaculation it just oozes out
    I leak urine, and my penis tip constantly feels cold
    I have no body odor anymore
    I do not sweat in my armpits/groin anymore either (appocrine sweat glands)
    I also developed urinary incontinence.

I have a herniated disc at l1-l2 and leg emng confirms severe loss of motor neuron in left and right leg.

DHEA's is elevated slightly.
    Total T is 650.
    E2 is really low at 12pgml (11.5-46)
    DHT 220 (300-850)

I have been to 4 endocrinologists here in Croatia and none of them seem to find a problem with my hormones. They are telling me it must be my back or in my head. Please do not tell me this is not a site for medical advice. I have seeked medical advice and have not found any answers!

SkinnyIndians is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by notyouraveragej View Post
    Hi everyone! Not sure where to post this but I need serious help.

After bodybuilding for 2-3 years and putting on good muscle mass, I decided to go on a serious cut that turned into an eating disorder in June/july 2016. I went from about 175 lbs down to 139 in a month, and kept that weight for 6 months. My diet basically consisted of water/black coffee and vegetables with the odd piece of meat, and some oatmeal.

Anyways about 1 month in I noticed the absence of morning erections. I didnt worry because I thought I was just getting older I was 21 at the time. Started to notice lower libido a month after and thought it was because of the diet and when I stop it will come back. I was soo preoccupied with how lean I was getting and my first job on a construction site I didnt notice what was going on. In december 6 months after the start of my diet, I was soo skinny and always cold. I could not get an erection for the life of me one day and when I ejaculated barely anything came out!

I knew it was time to stop this nonsense and began eating like a normal men again. I gained the weight back immediately with 2-3 weeks and have kept it for the last 2.5 years. My symptoms remain as the following:

I havent had a spontaneous erection in 2years.
    My genitals are numb,like rubber!
    I have bad ed, and can only keep an erection with constant physical stimulation.
    I dont feel anything during ejaculation it just oozes out
    I leak urine, and my penis tip constantly feels cold
    I have no body odor anymore
    I do not sweat in my armpits/groin anymore either (appocrine sweat glands)
    I also developed urinary incontinence.

I have a herniated disc at l1-l2 and leg emng confirms severe loss of motor neuron in left and right leg.

DHEA's is elevated slightly.
    Total T is 650.
    E2 is really low at 12pgml (11.5-46)
    DHT 220 (300-850)

I have been to 4 endocrinologists here in Croatia and none of them seem to find a problem with my hormones. They are telling me it must be my back or in my head. Please do not tell me this is not a site for medical advice. I have seeked medical advice and have not found any answers!
    Keep wanking bro (Y)