MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why do Football/Rugby players bench press as much as powerlifters?

I have seen 17-18 year old teens bench pressing 480 lbs+ RAW. I can name one or two. If they compete, would their bench press be legit? Most powerlifters work their ass off and can't match their bench press. What do you think is the reason? Maybe because there are no powerlifting rules?

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MarkSamuel1 View Post
    I can name one or two.
    Do it, lets check em out.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarkSamuel1 View Post

I have seen 17-18 year old teens bench pressing 480 lbs+ RAW. I can name one or two. If they compete, would their bench press be legit? Most powerlifters work their ass off and can't match their bench press. What do you think is the reason? Maybe because there are no powerlifting rules?
    As long as they obey commands including the strong pause...and keep still

It would be legit obs
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

MattsonMa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Elite genetics is the reason why
    I love to lift. My profile has a glitch and says I'm 49. I'm actually 20.