JamesLarod233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shoulder problems

For a while, I had pain and cracking sounds in my shoulders. I never experienced that before(I mean something that would last for weeks). I would guess that its due to poor chin-ups form, it took me a while to get it right as I never did that exercise. I would also feel rotator cuff pain when doing bench presses. So I just took 10 days off then I worked out my chest and there is a huge improvement, almost no pain at all. I am not sure what was that, but anyways since the pain is gone should I get it checked out or not ?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pain and discomfort are two different animals.

If it's pain then have it checked out, if it's discomfort, you might just need to add in face pulls and practice proper form for bench press.

Are your shoulders wailing about when you bench or are you properly braced?
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

JamesLarod233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was pain, even simply swinging my arms didn't feel right(as if my shoulders are 'rusty' and I try to oil them up). No wailing in bench press but it would feel like there's a hammer hitting my rotator cuffs.