Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Fifteen years old progression

Hey, everybody
    I’ve always been underweight and skinny, but when I was thirteen I started lifting (not routinely but every now and again.) I recently started football early in 2018 and since it’s the end of the year I’ve seen minor progressions with a gain of 20 pounds. I used to be 100 now I’m 120 or so at 5’6. I know I need to continue bulking but any other advice do you guys have, ex; supplements, routines, etc.

TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10) TringToGetThere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gain of 20 pound is no so bad for one year. How much did your lifts increase?

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn’t measure my one rep max at that time but I was able to get my ten reps 30-40 pounds heavier

AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oxxxx View Post
    Hey, everybody
    I’ve always been underweight and skinny, but when I was thirteen I started lifting (not routinely but every now and again.) I recently started football early in 2018 and since it’s the end of the year I’ve seen minor progressions with a gain of 20 pounds. I used to be 100 now I’m 120 or so at 5’6. I know I need to continue bulking but any other advice do you guys have, ex; supplements, routines, etc.
    im not an expert but I don't think kids our age (im 16) should worry too much about supplements, we just need to eat. im also naturally skinny so find it hard to build muscle

True supplements are not a big part in building muscles besides like 5% or some low percent like that, that’s why I don’t use any other than creatine. I was just more asking about like routines y’all do or any advice on diet.

Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True supplements are not a big part in building muscles besides like 5% or some low percent like that, that’s why I don’t use any other than creatine. I was just more asking about like routines y’all do or any advice on diet.
    Well, you're getting progress. So that's good.

What routine are you running?

Originally Posted by Soultrapp View Post
    Well, you're getting progress. So that's good.

What routine are you running?
    I am running a routine I made and I am searching for leg exercises. I do chest triceps and traps monday, back bicep and shoulders Tuesday, Wednesday I am trying to find leg exercises Thursday chest triceps and traps, and friday back bicep and shoulders. I do abs everyday through my training day and do 4-5 exersies for the bigger muscles and 2-3 exercises for the smaller doing 3-4 sets with 8-10 reps.

Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soultrapp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am running a routine I made and I am searching for leg exercises. I do chest triceps and traps monday, back bicep and shoulders Tuesday, Wednesday I am trying to find leg exercises Thursday chest triceps and traps, and friday back bicep and shoulders. I do abs everyday through my training day and do 4-5 exersies for the bigger muscles and 2-3 exercises for the smaller doing 3-4 sets with 8-10 reps.
    You're trying to find leg exercises... So, you're not doing any.

I think you should check out the novice routines here.

I am still doing leg exercises such as squats and front squats etc. but I haven’t developed a good program for them. But thanks for the help.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Snaggn4s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, everybody
    Follow a legit program, it perfects your progress.
    Being short sucks but you gotta deal with it.

Any good programs you know of? I know of the 5x5 program.
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You compete?

NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Huh? WTF?