Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    **** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bryan444 View Post
    You have a good point.

Getting a rough estimate of how many women you've tried to talk to. Do you ever just talk to women and just be kind of nice / friendly?

And another estimate of how many women you have asked out / ask number.

How many times have you actually made a move and got shot down?

And what are women telling you when they say no?
    Of course.

I talked to women today at my job just to be friendly and nice because it was my job.

I've lost count of how many women I've asked out honestly but I've been shot down alot too.

When I was indirect, I'll get rejected but alot of times they would play games and I would have my time wasted and I'll be pissed off (hell to this day, I'm still pissed off at certain women but it's really my own fault).

When I'm direct, the rejections are more abrupt and straightforward like "I'm not interested" or "I have a bf/fiance/husband" but at least I don't waste my time with women that are not interested in me and that are gonna play games and waste my time and I can focus my attention on women who are interested in me. That's why I'm direct because I got tired of women being manipulative towards me. Being direct (Mode One) helps you to weed out the manipulative women.

Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Of course.

I talked to women today at my job just to be friendly and nice because it was my job.

I've lost count of how many women I've asked out honestly but I've been shot down alot too.

When I was indirect, I'll get rejected but alot of times they would play games and I would have my time wasted and I'll be pissed off (hell to this day, I'm still pissed off at certain women but it's really my own fault).

When I'm direct, the rejections are more abrupt and straightforward like "I'm not interested" or "I have a bf/fiance/husband" but at least I don't waste my time with women that are not interested in me and that are gonna play games and waste my time and I can focus my attention on women who are interested in me. That's why I'm direct because I got tired of women being manipulative towards me. Being direct (Mode One) helps you to weed out the manipulative women.
    I hate that chit when women like attention.

4 years ago, I worked for a beer distributer and I would constantly run into this girl that sold wine. This girl starred to the point where other people I worked around told me to go talk to her. She told me how she wore a fake wedding ring because she was tired of getting men talking to her.

I finally asked her to go eat somewhere and she tells me she has a boyfriend.

Fair enough?

I eventually meet another woman and this girl that worked for the wine company would actively stalk me online. She sees posts between this girl and I. The next day when I'm at a grocery store doing the beer, the wine girl is at the same store and I'm talking to a guy that worked at the store and was telling him how I'm suppose to go out with this other girl.

This wine girl is making a huge scene and acting angry, she's moving wine bottles around the shelf and purposely slamming them real hard. And then she starts crying and leaves the store.

It was so noticeable how she was acting that the guy I was talking to asked me if I ever phucked her.

The day after I go out with another woman and there's a picture online, this wine girl changes her social media to public and starts putting up pictures of her with her bf.

1) I never got this girl's number
    2) we never went out once

Fast forward 4 years later, this girl actively leaves her social media public and it looks like she is on the verge of getting married to some guy. It doesn't bother me, but because of how manipulative this girl was kept me interested but for the wrong reasons.

This girl is the worst woman I have ever interacted with. Never met a woman that wants endless attention.

-

It's good to be direct, I didn't learn that till mid 20's. I'm with you on women playing games, that is the worst thing ever.

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think most men can get a girl.

I had cancer and could occasionally get the random woman that is interested.

We are talking about a total of 5 that were interested in going out.

I am 27 and found out late November I had Testicular Cancer and it was growing for as long as 3 - 5 years minimum.

I was incredibly weak for a guy in his 20's and when I kept lifting the entire time I had cancer I couldn't even break a 135 bench press.

I had no idea why I was so weak. I never would of guessed cancer.

Couldn't put on a single pound of muscle with vitamin S.

I recently had a surgery, almost 3 weeks into recovering.

-

My point in bringing this up is that I lost out on a good 5 years or more of my life having some chit growing in my body and eating away at my body. And not even realizing it.

-

I think that being 32, you want to be more aggressive with women.

Not to freak them out and be weird but there's no reason if you lift and look decent that you can't get a woman.

I still say some guys have it easier than others, but still.

Gotta appreciate your life.
    Well, I certainly tried to believe that. But it hasn't exactly worked out that way in practice.

4 years ago, I worked for a beer distributer and I would constantly run into this girl that sold wine. This girl starred to the point where other people I worked around told me to go talk to her. She told me how she wore a fake wedding ring because she was tired of getting men talking to her.
    See, this is exactly what I'm talking about - you actually got some signals. I can't remember receiving any such indicators of interest, probably because they weren't there. It's almost like I'm a neutered animal - sometimes, the other animals don't even notice you're there.
    Ad astra per aspera

OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OrganicMusclr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man the fcking delusional people in this thread is beyond cringing.

OP, why don’t you start going for 2-3/10 girls and when you get rejected by one, then you can come post in this thread.

inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50) inthox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why do FA's always think getting their dink wet for 5 mins will somehow magically enhance their lives!? i totally understand the feel of not sharing ur **** with a female but BELIEVE ME if i say u dont have it as bad as u think. ultimately women are not worth the hassle ... ull eventually get tired of their chit anyway unless u meet that one ****ing unicorn thatll still give u mindblowing BJ's 5 years into relationship/marriage, cooks and leaves u be. good luck on that. for every bombshell out there theres at least one dude that is completely&utterly tired of her ****. think about it ...

if sex/pump&dump is ur only concern theres plenty of it for every man in 2018, but keep in mind u gotta play the numbers game. even the good looking dudes have to play it. personally my % at bars/clubs is terrible but phenomenal at concerts (music is one of my biggest hobbies). gotta find ur niche where ur comfy otherwise itll be tedious af. DONT ****ING HIT ON WOMEN @ WORK EVER!!!!
    Last edited by inthox; 12-27-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000) Bryan444 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by FitCross View Post
    Well, I certainly tried to believe that. But it hasn't exactly worked out that way in practice.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about - you actually got some signals. I can't remember receiving any such indicators of interest, probably because they weren't there. It's almost like I'm a neutered animal - sometimes, the other animals don't even notice you're there.
    If it makes you feel any better the girl was NOT interested, she thought I was attractive but she was playing extreme games wanting my attention. This is worse than getting no women. What this girl was doing to me is the epitome of being "cucked".

The way I dress is extremely casual and it works.

White shirts -> https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/us/...4&faceout=prod
    The watch is pretty clean -> https://vincerowatches.com/products/...ros-blue-brown

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OrganicMusclr View Post

OP, why don’t you start going for 2-3/10 girls and when you get rejected by one, then you can come post in this thread.
    Why don't you go for hideous 3/10? You want him to start hating women?

When you hit on 3/10, if she rejects you, catastrophe, you are worthless. If she does not reject you, even bigger catastrophe, you have to look at her, talk to her, even maybe kiss her or god forbid fsck her...

So there is no upside of hiting on 3/10
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by inthox View Post
    why do FA's always think getting their dink wet for 5 mins will somehow magically enhance their lives!? i totally understand the feel of not sharing ur **** with a female but BELIEVE ME if i say u dont have it as bad as u think. ultimately women are not worth the hassle ... ull eventually get tired of their chit anyway unless u meet that one ****ing unicorn thatll still give u mindblowing BJ's 5 years into relationship/marriage, cooks and leaves u be. good luck on that. for every bombshell out there theres at least one dude that is completely&utterly tired of her ****. think about it ...

if sex/pump&dump is ur only concern theres plenty of it for every man in 2018, but keep in mind u gotta play the numbers game. even the good looking dudes have to play it. personally my % at bars/clubs is terrible but phenomenal at concerts (music is one of my biggest hobbies). gotta find ur niche where ur comfy otherwise itll be tedious af. DONT ****ING HIT ON WOMEN @ WORK EVER!!!!

Its deeper than "getting their dinks wet". OP, a lot of posters here, and even myself to an extent are just lonely. Some people just want someone to do things with.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I finally asked her to go eat somewhere and she tells me she has a boyfriend.

Fair enough?

I eventually meet another woman and this girl that worked for the wine company would actively stalk me online. She sees posts between this girl and I. The next day when I'm at a grocery store doing the beer, the wine girl is at the same store and I'm talking to a guy that worked at the store and was telling him how I'm suppose to go out with this other girl.

This wine girl is making a huge scene and acting angry, she's moving wine bottles around the shelf and purposely slamming them real hard. And then she starts crying and leaves the store.

It was so noticeable how she was acting that the guy I was talking to asked me if I ever phucked her.

The day after I go out with another woman and there's a picture online, this wine girl changes her social media to public and starts putting up pictures of her with her bf.

1) I never got this girl's number
    2) we never went out once

Fast forward 4 years later, this girl actively leaves her social media public and it looks like she is on the verge of getting married to some guy. It doesn't bother me, but because of how manipulative this girl was kept me interested but for the wrong reasons.

This girl is the worst woman I have ever interacted with. Never met a woman that wants endless attention.

-

It's good to be direct, I didn't learn that till mid 20's. I'm with you on women playing games, that is the worst thing ever.
    Yeah man, believe it or not alot of women don't want to reject you especially if you're indirect. They just wanna give the misleading impression they're interested but really they just wanna play games and use you for your attention and/or money. Being direct eliminates that and forces the ones that don't like you to reject you.

Guys should actually respect the women that legit reject them because that means that's an non manipulative woman.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Its deeper than "getting their dinks wet". OP, a lot of posters here, and even myself to an extent are just lonely. Some people just want someone to do things with.

Feelsbadman ... It's at that point where I'm legit considering just 'dating' my fwb (who is probably mildly psycho and has a promiscious past) because i just want to cuddle and netflix srs lmao
    Sig line can't be a novel

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joshewah17 View Post
    If this post is true, you do many things that guarantee misery:

1. You’ve compared yourself and life to others
    2. You’ve placed relationships on a pedestal to an insane degree (deep relationships make life worthwhile? So without them life is NOT worthwhile I take it?)
    3. You’re putting your happiness in the hands of others, whom you can’t control

Looking at others lives on social media and making comparisons, having expectations, and being unable to be okay with being alone will cause the desperation you mentioned. Then you fail in dating due to this, and the cycle continues. Comparison, unhappiness, desperate reaching out, failure, comparison, unhappiness...etc.

Don’t you want to break this perpetual cycle and actually live life?
    This post was too deep brah. Reps on spread.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Feelsbadman ... It's at that point where I'm legit considering just 'dating' my fwb (who is probably mildly psycho and has a promiscious past) because i just want to cuddle and netflix srs lmao
    Cringe

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You've got New Year's Eve to pull some drunk bich home with you. Stop being a quitter and get after chit.

Nothing wrong with that. Get what you need out of her, just don't get her pregnant and you can always move on like nothing happened.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lalanaomi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’ve had a crush on you for years

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lalanaomi View Post
    Crap. Because I have a crush on you for almost 5 minutes.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Originally Posted by lalanaomi View Post
    Who's alternate account is this?

Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    Crap. Because I have a crush on you for almost 5 minutes.
    I lol'd

She gave me reps. Does that mean I have a chance, huh misc?
    Как сладок свободы кнут

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Cringe

It might be cringe .... But I dont want to fuk random girls or just hook up. I want to find someone I can vibe and get along with.
    Sig line can't be a novel

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It might be cringe .... But I dont want to fuk random girls or just hook up. I want to find someone I can vibe and get along with.
    Hell yeah bro. Date your psycho FWB because you want cuddles. Sounds legit, 10/10, looking forward to the thread where she cuts your penis off in the middle of the night.

EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoPlasmic217 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OrganicMusclr View Post

He should probably lower his standards for the reference experience

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Same here. We all need someone to do things with. Loneliness is never good.

Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    You've got New Year's Eve to pull some drunk bich home with you. Stop being a quitter and get after chit.
    Not quitting. Just reflecting and venting. I'm going out for NYE, so we'll see what happens.
    Ad astra per aspera

KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this hit me hard mentally, there is a difference between getting a girlfriend and getting a girlfriend that you actually want, but I forgot which thread this was in, one user said, he was a virgin until age 29, and he lost his virginity like a month before turning 30

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This, first 6 months of being single and having no girls around was okay but after going a whole year without having a girl to hang out with is just weird. To be honest I've already forgotten what it feels like to have a gf/Feb. Flirting with girls at work or at the club is fun and all but that can only do so much.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rybo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FitCross View Post
    It's been a while since I've been on Misc. and, honestly, I can't say I've really missed it, but I stick my head in every now and then to see what's going on. With it being the end of the year, I thought I'd share what I've been up to on the relationship front.

I made a big, BIG push to be more social and jumpstart my love life this past year. Basically, I took the textbook Misc. advice - go to activities, join groups, dress well (not that I've ever dressed poorly), smell nice, continuously improve yourself, exude positive energy, etc. etc. And, of course, I've maintained my rigorous workout regimen.

I've had great times this year and it was all worth it if only for the fact it was better than the alternative. But here's the thing - none of it had any impact. In fact, I'm going to end this year very much the FA I was at the beginning of it.

It's hard to keep your chin up in the face of no progress. I don't feel any more confident, I'm no less shy, and I also see guys more confident and better-looking than me struggle, which makes me wonder what value I really have. I had a few glimmers of hope here and there, but nothing's ever come of it.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. I'm already 32; the hill only gets steeper from this point forward. If I can't figure it out now, I don't know if I ever will. Getting into relationships, having sex, etc., shouldn't be this difficult, but for some people, it is, apparently. It's very difficult to hold out any hope of change.

I am turning 30 in March and in the same exact position you are. Things always seem like they won’t improve and I feel like sometimes I’m supposed to be alone. It is what it is though.
    **RG3 Crew**

Why don't you go for hideous 3/10? You want him to start hating women?

When you hit on 3/10, if she rejects you, catastrophe, you are worthless. If she does not reject you, even bigger catastrophe, you have to look at her, talk to her, even maybe kiss her or god forbid fsck her...

So there is no upside of hiting on 3/10
    You are right.

Women are not a video game where you "level up" to better women, a woman that is "ugly" will not automatically go out with a guy.

A lot of "ugly" women overvalue themselves.

From my experience, women that are very average looking are the best ones to try to talk to...

"Ugly women" tend to be a hit or miss, they either overvalue themselves and think they deserve a male model OR they go for men who are on their level of attractiveness

KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaijuHunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    I am turning 30 in March and in the same exact position you are. Things always seem like they won’t improve and I feel like sometimes I’m supposed to be alone. It is what it is though.
    always have been single?

You are right.

Women are not a video game where you "level up" to better women, a woman that is "ugly" will not automatically go out with a guy.

A lot of "ugly" women overvalue themselves.

From my experience, women that are very average looking are the best ones to try to talk to...

"Ugly women" tend to be a hit or miss, they either overvalue themselves and think they deserve a male model OR they go for men who are on their level of attractiveness
    I have most talk with superhot women, but in the end they avoid me. Ugly and average are overvaluing themselves, wont even talk with average guys. They play hot and cold and then say "oh dear, you missunderstood everything, you are such a sexist"

Also total whales sometimes look available but I am not interested.

But generally, none of them want guy like me. They want playboy or something like that.

And if you accept whale, you will have whales to the rest of your life.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rybo View Post

Yup, I just turned 33 recently and feel the same way. at this point I've honestly completely given up. A lot of us just want something so damn simple, yet its seems like its impossible.

Never in my life would I thought it would be this hard, not even CLOSE. I thought getting a good job would be difficult (but I'd get there). I thought getting in great shape would be difficult (but I got there). I thought phukking going outside of my comfort zone and hiking by myself and visiting southeast asia would be difficult (it was scary but phukking fun).

Its funny how life works. I've been going at this for around 10 years. this is way past most people who struggle on here. if you talk about struggling inc college - you have a lot of time head of you. people talking about struggling after college - its difficult but you still have a lot of time ahead of you. the point im trying to make is that, amidst all the frustration, there is at least some hope. in my case, I feel like its just evaporating with every year. how long I've been struggling, versus my age. its real now. its not "its been a sucky two years, but im only 25". its "its been over 10 years and I'm almost in my mid thirties". thats when it TRULY sets in that you are phukked - at least when it comes to finding a girl who is attractive and wants to start a family.

I have to remind myslef though, that we all have our different struggles in life. or the most part, things are very well. Its rare to find someone who literally has every facet of their life together. I need to be thankful for what I do have, and for the time I have on this earth.

Im making bank, have freedom to do what I want and go on adventures and travel, keep my fitness/health a priority, and a good network of friends/family, and am waiting for something supplement my life with and share what I have to offer/what I like to do.

The fact that women dont see value that, just because I can't grow a beard/look young and don't have awesome "game", its quite frankly, downright misguided and pathetic.

I'm not saying I'm "entitled" to anything (because I know people will say that based on my last sentence), I just think, I have objectively, a lot of offer and people are missing out based on reasons that have nothing to do with forming a long lasting partnership with someone.
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 12-31-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    Yup, I just turned 33 recently and feel the same way. at this point I've honestly completely given up. A lot of us just want something so damn simple, yet its seems like its impossible.

Never in my life would I thought it would be this hard, not even CLOSE. I thought getting a good job would be difficult (but I'd get there). I thought getting in great shape would be difficult (but I got there). I thought phukking going outside of my comfort zone and hiking by myself and visiting southeast asia would be difficult (it was scary but phukking fun).

Its funny how life works. I've been going at this for around 10 years. this is way past most people who struggle on here. if you talk about struggling inc college - you have a lot of time head of you. people talking about struggling after college - its difficult but you still have a lot of time ahead of you. the point im trying to make is that, amidst all the frustration, there is at least some hope. in my case, I feel like its just evaporating with every year. how long I've been struggling, versus my age. its real now. its not "its been a sucky two years, but im only 25". its "its been over 10 years and I'm almost in my mid thirties". thats when it TRULY sets in that you are phukked - at least when it comes to finding a girl who is attractive and wants to start a family.

I have to remind myslef though, that we all have our different struggles in life. or the most part, things are very well. Its rare to find someone who literally has every facet of their life together. I need to be thankful for what I do have, and for the time I have on this earth.

Im making bank, have freedom to do what I want and go on adventures and travel, keep my fitness/health a priority, and a good network of friends/family, and am waiting for something supplement my life with and share what I have to offer/what I like to do.

The fact that women dont see value that, just because I can't grow a beard/look young and don't have awesome "game", its quite frankly, downright misguided and pathetic.

I'm not saying I'm "entitled" to anything (because I know people will say that based on my last sentence), I just think, I have objectively, a lot of offer and people are missing out based on reasons that have nothing to do with forming a long lasting partnership with someone.
    That's the thing - none of this is supposed to be "artificial" in any way. Attraction, relationships, sex, it's all supposed to be natural. Why's it so hard for many of us? And no, it's not because of "female empowerment" - women have controlled the market for some time now. If anything, it's because there's too many of us guys out there and plenty of mediocrity. Except no matter what we do, some of us seem to always be mediocre.

I'm completely lost as to what's going to get me out of my funk. All I know is there's never been a girl who looks at me as someone worth the trouble getting to know better.
    Ad astra per aspera

canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How should he take a swing on his own? Are you proposing a rape? Because I think you should be banned for inciting rape.
    negged.

And how are you not getting any women OP? You have a decent body (unless face is absolute wreck). I'm married and not anything in the looks department, and I can legit pick 2-4 women today to go out with if I wanted to. 2 are at least about 10 yrs younger working in retail. It must be mental. In my head, I feel like I could find love easily, and I've always felt that way even as a teenager.

Did you have any girlfriends as a kid in elementary or middle school?