CallMeWallyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How Do You Train On Compound Exercises Twice A Week?

As the title goes,how do you train on compound exercises twice a week if you only go to the gym 3 days a week?I'm using barbell only most of the time..

My current routine:

Monday - Back/Arms (Back: Conventional Barbell Deadlift, Barbell Rows,Pull Ups)
    Wednesday - Chest/Arms (Chest: Barbell Bench Press, Incline Barbell Bench Press,Dips)
    Friday - Legs/Shoulders/Arms (Legs: Barbell Back Squats, Barbell Lunges | Shoulders: Barbell Overhead Press)

I wanted to do these compound exercises twice a week but I couldn't come up with a plan,I know my current routine kinda sucks and I hope someone can help me out with this coz I want to break my plateue..

Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Damnentia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I train FBW 3 times a week, on top of 2 Weightlifting sessions.

A split is just how you choose to...split your total weekly volume.

It's no "magic", nor a rule...

-----

*I'd say the limiting factor is that you decided that your chest requires a full day just for itself.