beastboyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can i work out with this shoulder injury?

can i still workout with this shoulder injury? should i keep my diet the same (keep the surplus or drop to maintenance).
    i did a MRI and i just got my report. ill copy and paste it down word for word.
    FINDINGS:

ROTATOR CUFF: There is mild supraspinatus tendinosis manifesting as slight heterogeneity of intratendinous signal. Otherwise, the cuff tendons are intact. No full-thickness defects noted. The visible cuff musculature appears unremarkable.

BICEPS TENDON & LABRUM: The long head biceps tendon continuity is preserved. Labral assessment is limited by lack of adequate joint distention. Within constraints of this limitation, no frank detachments noted.

SUBACROMIAL OUTLET: The acromion has a gentle laterally downward curvature of its arch with mild lateral subacromial outlet narrowing. Please correlate clinically for any dynamic extrinsic cuff impingement. The acromioclavicular alignment is congruent without significant arthropathy.

GLENOHUMERAL JOINT: The articular alignment is congruent without an evident fracture or focal osteochondral defects. No significant effusion noted. There is hypointense thickening of the axillary glenohumeral capsule (coronal 12-11) that is nonspecific but may reflect sequela of chronic capsulitis. Please correlate clinically for any associated restriction in the range of motion

IMPRESSION:

1. Mild supraspinatus tendinosis

2. Mild narrowing of the lateral subacromial outlet. Please correlate clinically for any dynamic extrinsic cuff impingement.

3. Nonspecific, hypointense thickening of the axillary glenohumeral capsule that may reflect sequela of chronic capsulitis. Please correlate clinically for any restriction in the range of motion.

should i stop lifting? should i do minimum light lifts? should i stop bulking and drop down to maintenance for a while?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should be working with an Orthopedic Surgeon on this. Imagery isn't definitive and unless you've had a very recent injury you really need an MRI-A. Having said that it looks like the you may have an AC issue and should have it further checked out by a physical therapist or orthopedic surgeon to develop a treatment plan. I would expect that you'll be able to return to lifting heavy after some PT. You can look up "Throwers 10"
    program to get a good idea of typical exercises for AC/RC/Labrum issues. You can also add in YTWL's. You should see appropriate medical care first though.

gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You probably talk to a doctor and show that result so you can plan the recovery, it's really not a good idea to push yourself with an injury not even minimum lifts.