Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bob1950 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hello from Texas

I am 68 years old guy and use only self-resistance training from 2007 to gain/keep some muscles, strength, flexibility, and speed. Although, I avoid heavy weight lifting because of some medical reasons, I am open to learn the best from bodybuilding.
    I understand that there is a big difference between self-resistance and weightlifting; however, I hope to incorporate some bodybuilding principles and your advice to my regular self-resistance training.

Sincerely,
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob1950; 12-20-2018 at 02:58 PM.

MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Welcome bob