Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyproteinBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

►►►Myprotein – 2018 Reflection & Setting New Goals◄◄◄

WE WANT YOU TO JOIN THE RESOLUTION

MYPROTEIN will be selecting 1 bodybuilding forum member to receive a 2.2lb bag of the NEWLY RELEASED IMPACT WHEY FLAVOR. The newly released flavors include: CANADIAN MAPLE STRAWBERRY AMARETTO PEANUT POPCORN
    KEY LIME PIE

We want to help you reach your 2019 GOALS, and at the same time it is always important to reflect on the past year and look at the achievements you have made and/or obstacles you have overcome.

IS 2019 GOING TO BE THE YEAR YOU: TONE-UP?
    LOSE WEIGHT?
    BUILD MUSCLE?
    WE WANT TO KNOW!

TELL US YOUR 2019 GOALS AND WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED/OVERCAME IN 2018!
    Contest Rules Must be 18 years of age or older Must post a final product review
    OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS
    WINNER WILL BE SELECTED SUNDAY JANUARY 6TH, 2019

Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Profile
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those flavors sound awesome! Never heard of Canadian Maple or Peanut Popcorn before but i bet they taste amazing.

For me 2018 has been a pretty rough year. My ex broke up with me after 2 years before my final exams in may 2018. And even though i surprisingly survived those finals, i started my first bachelor year in september 2018 but unfortunately was not able to pass the exams. It was a lot more difficult and i still wasn't feeling very well mentally. Due to the homework pressure, i also wasn't able to continue my gym routine as much which made me lose muscle and gain fat.

My goals for 2019 are to get back in shape and hit a new prime. Definitely want to lean up for the upcoming summer. I also am going to work as much as i can to save money so i can afford to go back to college again and hopefully do better the second time around. Smaller goals for 2019 is to finally get my drivers license.

I hope everyone will have an amazing new year and wish you all the best of luck with your goals of 2019. Awesome promo btw, can't wait to read the inspirational stories of others.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LETS GET THOSE ENTRIES IN.

Wish you all the best in 2019!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    Fuel Your Ambition!

dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000) dedios09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those are quite interesting flavors to say the least!

For me, it's quite simple. My goal for 2019 is to build as much lean mass as possible. I want to keep the fat gain as minimal, so I'll minicut if things are getting worse than 15% bodyfat or so.

I'm very excited as I will undergo a 3-4 year offseason. This very well may be my best massing phase ever and I really want to continue logging it like I have been.

Lastly, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Let's crush 2019

Thank you for the opportunity!
    Instagram: @dedios09
    IPE/NGA Pro Natural Bodybuilder | NGA Mr. Iowa 2015

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MyproteinBB View Post
    The image at 1:39 on the youtube clip is amazing

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My 2019 goals are to BUILD MUSCLE! My goal is to start taking nutrition more seriously and make sure that I'm eating enough to gain mass. I've never really been able to bulk/cut. I just hover around 165 pounds and don't feel like i'm making any progress. This year that will change!

I am proud of what I've accomplished in 2018. I started out the year skinnier than I've ever been. I started working full-time and lost focus on fitness. I didn't realize how much progress I had lost until I took 2 weeks off for the holidays and started looking in the mirror. In 2018 I focused back up. I started going to the gym before work at 5am and never skipped a day. About half way through the year I got emotionally caught up in something and slipped into a state of depression. A month of that left me with no appetite, physically sick, and ten pounds lighter. I felt like all my progress was wiped away. These past few months I've been grinding to put that weight back on and I'm proud to say I feel I've recovered and have overcame that mess. 2018 was a tough one but 2019 is going to be all mine!
    "You can't lead a cavalry charge if you think you look funny on a horse."

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing better than looking at the past year and realizing how much has truly changed & the progress you have made.

Keep that going into 2019!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    The image at 1:39 on the youtube clip is amazing
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Boom!!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Great promo to start the new year and I'm NOT entering cause I plan on picking up
    some of the new released flavors such as Peanut Butter Popcorn, Smores,and a not
    so new flavor Cinnamon Roll and trying them out.

I just wanted to jump in here cause this is the time of the year gym's start to really get
    crowded with people making resolutions to loose weight, gain weight, or just get back
    into shape but by the end of Feb you see the gym's start to empty out again cause all
    the New Year's resolution people fall off WHY? cause they think they"re going to meet
    their goals in 4-8 weeks and that's NOT going to happen.

You need to really give yourself at least 6 months to start to see any real progress and
    it takes a few months to condition yourself to either eat less calories if trying to loose
    weight or to get in more calories if trying to gain weight which in my opinion is harder then
    loosing weight. You have to be consistent with your workouts and if your new to training
    don't try to follow anyone's advanced training routines. You should start by learning how
    to do the most basic movements in a strict fashion and big compound exercises are your
    best bang for the buck before getting into the more refinement moves. Stick with learning
    the basics and also work on learning how to meal prep so that you always have meals ready
    so you can help get to your goals.

Once you give yourself 6 months and you start to see the progress I guarantee you WILL be
    encouraged and super motivated to continue on and see how much more you can transform
    yourself. I've been training consistently for 39 years and it has been the most rewarding thing
    that I've done for myself and it's made me stronger physically,mentally,emotionally, and it has
    helped build discipline in and out of the gym and also in the kitchen. Working out practically
    my whole has paid off higher dividends than any 401K plan.

So to all you New Years resolution people just stick with it and I know you won't be disappointed.

A little Christmas breakfast after a good morning workout powered by MY Protein.

Cookies and Cream overnight proats with Total Protein and this flavor has a very
    creamy flavor with a hint of coffee so it's definitely a unique take of C&C.

Pancakes were made using one of my favorite MY Protein products which is their plain Oat Powder
    and I went to purchase more today and it's NOT showing up in the MY Protein site.
    Hopefully they get it back in stock! I also used the French Toast flavor of Impact
    Whey to make these Pumpkin Pancakes drenched in a French Toast Pumpkin Butter
    sauce.
    Attached Images

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My goals for 2019 are to keep my job, keep working , Make more money this year than last, and save up more money toward a lower cost real estate property. Id like to get my blood work back and show that Im healthy, get my testosterone prescription, and do get into shape for another competition. Id like to get a good looking girlfriend who lives at least two hours away or less and build and grow with her, and would like to see her at least once a month minimum and preferably once a week, maybe twice now and again, so we can get to know one another, build together and see if we want to continue keep building an empire together. I'd like to help my mom and Dad, brother and sister and people in general with all I can help them with. I'd like to get my own place.

This year I've learned more about what I want with women, and that means avoiding a certain kind. I'd like to stay open minded, yet at the same time not accepting things I feel aren't good for me. My confidence has improved in 2018, I've saved up money, Ive put on some muscle and strength, Ive competed at two competitions in classic physique, and came at my best look at the second show, greater than I have ever been, ive never been this strong on most of my lifts.
    Last edited by JohnSmeton; 12-27-2018 at 12:21 AM.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 2019 I will build strength and put on some more size, I'm going to set new PRs at some power lifting meets!

In 2018 - I came in 3rd at The Arnold (WPD) with my best physique ever, and I got my Westside Barbell certification (time to do strong, smart stuff!)
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

Reading through these posts makes me want to shatter my 2019 goals!

Hope you all enjoyed the holidays!

Keep the entries coming!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of great resolutions and goals in here. Will have to add mine soon!!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000) SpiceCake is just really nice. (+1000)
    My primary goal for 2019 is to build more muscle and gradually lose fat (so I guess you could say recomp?). In 2018, I became leaner and more muscular than I've ever been, and although I still don't look like a legit bodybuilder, I definitely want to continue the progress I've been making over the past year.

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in to try a new Impact Whey flavor, they sound interesting and really good. For 2018 I've been able to put on a bit of size and I'm soon going to start a cut for 2019 but I want to keep it pretty short and get back to building muscle.

Let's all continue to CRUSH our goals.

KEEP THE ENTRIES COMING.

Best of luck everyone!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2018 was a great year for me personally but not always the best for my physique. I got married this year, which was an amazing time, and I look forward to my future with my wife; however, I added somewhere between 5-10 lbs (depending where I put my 2017 start weight at) that was mostly not lean muscle. Not only did I add weight but the overall quality of my workouts have gone down a bit. I have been mixing in less powerlifts and less intense cardio sessions. Despite adding weight, obviously having a worse diet, and decreasing exercise quality, I was able to increase my PRs in a few lifts. Specifically, I was able to increase my PRs with flat barbell benching and incline barbell bench.

Thus, my goals for the 2019 grow out of the fitness failures of 2018. The top fitness goal will be to drop from 230 lbs to 215 lbs while maintaining most of my strength. Most importantly I want to clean up my diet, which basically boils down to avoiding sweets. I have a bad sweet tooth but otherwise my diet is strong. I will adopt a new and more detailed workout plan and bring more intensity to workouts (a new cycle for taking and not taking pre-workout/caffeine may assist here). Looking forward to 2019!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    My goals for 2019 are to keep my job, keep working , Make more money this year than last, and save up more money toward a lower cost real estate property. Id like to get my blood work back and show that Im healthy, get my testosterone prescription, and do get into shape for another competition. Id like to get a good looking girlfriend who lives at least two hours away or less and build and grow with her, and would like to see her at least once a month minimum and preferably once a week, maybe twice now and again, so we can get to know one another, build together and see if we want to continue keep building an empire together. I'd like to help my mom and Dad, brother and sister and people in general with all I can help them with. I'd like to get my own place.

This year I've learned more about what I want with women, and that means avoiding a certain kind. I'd like to stay open minded, yet at the same time not accepting things I feel aren't good for me. My confidence has improved in 2018, I've saved up money, Ive put on some muscle and strength, Ive competed at two competitions in classic physique, and came at my best look at the second show, greater than I have ever been, ive never been this strong on most of my lifts.
    Great job on the shows and big props on gaining strength which is hard to do when preparing
    for shows. When it comes to the woman these days I've noticed they like more of the fat
    guys with the fat wallets unfortunately I'm lean and carry a lean wallet.

Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000) Blake2732 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those flavors look ridiculously good!
    Just ordered 4 tubs of the Myprotein preworkout to fuel my goals in 2019!

The last 1.5 years have been focused on gaining lean mass and strength.
    I am going to test all of my 1RM's at the beginning of January, and then go into a fat loss phase.

I have easily added 50# to my bench, 30# to my squats, and 50# to my deadlifts.
    My goal is to lose about 25 pounds then ramp back up my calories to maintain about 170 and set myself up to start building again in 2020
    Hyper-Gro Log Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166103841
    Trutein S'mores Review Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166022311
    Store Reviews - http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/search/?q=Blake2732&search-submit=+&category=review

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maple sounds fantastic. Maple pancakes and bacon...

So many goals so little time. 2018 I would say that I reached some of my goals including competing in a meet, getting my deadlift PR closer to 300 (286), not regaining weight as I used to be over 200 and still remain below 150. Also went from struggling at work as the newer pharmacy tech to being one that they have work 6 days a week for the last month.

2019 has many goals but here is a short list of some of them:

Lifting goals = 315 deadlift, 235 squat, 135 bench
    Writing goals = submit novel, finish writing 3 others
    Work = maintain tech license
    Life = go out more and maybe date (we'll see as haven't had a date in 6 or so years)

Nutrition is coming in too with a return to cutting weight to try and get down to the healthy weight range for my height/gender. Gonna need some protein.
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Great promo to start the new year and I'm NOT entering cause I plan on picking up
    some of the new released flavors such as Peanut Butter Popcorn, Smores,and a not
    so new flavor Cinnamon Roll and trying them out.

I just wanted to jump in here cause this is the time of the year gym's start to really get
    crowded with people making resolutions to loose weight, gain weight, or just get back
    into shape but by the end of Feb you see the gym's start to empty out again cause all
    the New Year's resolution people fall off WHY? cause they think they"re going to meet
    their goals in 4-8 weeks and that's NOT going to happen.

You need to really give yourself at least 6 months to start to see any real progress and
    it takes a few months to condition yourself to either eat less calories if trying to loose
    weight or to get in more calories if trying to gain weight which in my opinion is harder then
    loosing weight. You have to be consistent with your workouts and if your new to training
    don't try to follow anyone's advanced training routines. You should start by learning how
    to do the most basic movements in a strict fashion and big compound exercises are your
    best bang for the buck before getting into the more refinement moves. Stick with learning
    the basics and also work on learning how to meal prep so that you always have meals ready
    so you can help get to your goals.

Once you give yourself 6 months and you start to see the progress I guarantee you WILL be
    encouraged and super motivated to continue on and see how much more you can transform
    yourself. I've been training consistently for 39 years and it has been the most rewarding thing
    that I've done for myself and it's made me stronger physically,mentally,emotionally, and it has
    helped build discipline in and out of the gym and also in the kitchen. Working out practically
    my whole has paid off higher dividends than any 401K plan.

So to all you New Years resolution people just stick with it and I know you won't be disappointed.

A little Christmas breakfast after a good morning workout powered by MY Protein.

Cookies and Cream overnight proats with Total Protein and this flavor has a very
    creamy flavor with a hint of coffee so it's definitely a unique take of C&C.

Pancakes were made using one of my favorite MY Protein products which is their plain Oat Powder
    and I went to purchase more today and it's NOT showing up in the MY Protein site.
    Hopefully they get it back in stock! I also used the French Toast flavor of Impact
    Whey to make these Pumpkin Pancakes drenched in a French Toast Pumpkin Butter
    sauce.
    haha @ it has paid more divides than a 401k. Keep up the great effort! It sure feels looking good, having muscle, and the high from completing a training session is amazing. Even more amazing is when you reach new pr's whether its more reps or more weight than last week on the same exercise.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Great job on the shows and big props on gaining strength which is hard to do when preparing
    for shows. When it comes to the woman these days I've noticed they like more of the fat
    guys with the fat wallets unfortunately I'm lean and carry a lean wallet.
    Don't despair, I used to have my own place and moved back in with my parents due to I really dont make that much money , I work at least five days a week usually, sometimes six, the pay just isn't a high paying job. Id like to get my own low cost place for sure because from having my own place versus not, it is much easier to find a girlfriend, or intimacy with a female, when you don't have your own place, I know its common sense. I've talked with quite a lot of women and so far because I dont have my own place, many of the attractive ones, stop talking to me because they have a "better option for them". Many of these women are in debt, live with their relatives, and expecting the guy to have his own place. Im not in debt, have my car paid off, have enough for my next car, yet because I dont have my own place, I m getting good an handling rejection, that said I'm still trying and hopefully will find a girl that has her own place and its a win/win.

Heres a recent picture of my 200.00 order I bought for myself. it came this week . I got tight compressions shorts . a blue long sleeve tight shirt. 11lbs strawberry protein, 2 2lb french toast, I only wanted one, its my fault though I must have not saw I put two because I thought I put a salted pretzel chocolate in there, o well next time, and a 5 lb chocolate smooth. Thank you my protein, love your clothes and your protein and its good to see friends on here like Superhuman.
    Attached Images
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

giant gains

Originally Posted by MyproteinBB View Post

WE WANT YOU TO JOIN THE RESOLUTION

MYPROTEIN will be selecting 1 bodybuilding forum member to receive a 2.2lb bag of the NEWLY RELEASED IMPACT WHEY FLAVOR. The newly released flavors include: CANADIAN MAPLE STRAWBERRY AMARETTO PEANUT POPCORN
    KEY LIME PIE

We want to help you reach your 2019 GOALS, and at the same time it is always important to reflect on the past year and look at the achievements you have made and/or obstacles you have overcome.

IS 2019 GOING TO BE THE YEAR YOU: TONE-UP?
    LOSE WEIGHT?
    BUILD MUSCLE?
    WE WANT TO KNOW!

TELL US YOUR 2019 GOALS AND WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED/OVERCAME IN 2018!
    Contest Rules Must be 18 years of age or older Must post a final product review
    OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS
    WINNER WILL BE SELECTED SUNDAY JANUARY 6TH, 2019

my goal is to make many gains this year all kinds of gainnnns. Mainly to hit a 550 or more pound deadlift and to join the 3 plate club on bench would be nice too.

brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosefitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have dealt with a lot of self-confidence issues in my life, and I'm trying to build myself back up. I'm a super high performer when it comes to school or work. But I've never taken my fitness or body seriously. I look good at 6'2", 210 lbs, but I don't really have much muscle built up at all thanks to my sedentary, desk-centric lifestyle.

I used to have a phobia of the gym; I'd dread going, and when I actually managed TO go, I wouldn't put in 100%.

Over the past 6 months, I've just focused on getting into a good rhythm and doing simple compound exercises like deadlifts, bench press, rows, overhead press, and more. That first month was hard, but I began noticing something amazing: if I could just get myself to the gym and give it my all, I always feel amazing after. Like, massive endorphin boost - better mood, better motivation, better everything. That mood lift has been a real reinforcing factor for me, and the emotional lift I get from lifting has been profound. I feel like all aspects of my life are starting to come together thanks to my newfound lifting routine.

So, in the new year my goal is to go even harder and get up from 210 lbs to 230 lbs (getting leaner AND gaining muscle). I want to move on from just setting my rhythm (now at 4 sessions per week), to maximizing my gains. I've got a huge frame and broad shoulders but never cared to fill it out. But 2019 is the year. I'm starting to see some improvements in my body, really starting to pack muscle on.

I haven't tried MyProtein, but I would love to give it a shot. I'm kind of a "new" lifter without any brand affiliation, and I've only tried a few different whey protein brands so far, so I feel like I'd be a great pick =)

Ben
    SF crew

Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    In 2019 I will build strength and put on some more size, I'm going to set new PRs at some power lifting meets!
    In 2018 - I came in 3rd at The Arnold (WPD) with my best physique ever, and I got my Westside Barbell certification (time to do strong, smart stuff!)
    Woah, awesome to see ya again in the supp section!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Let's CRUSH those 2019 goals.

Only a few days left to enter!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Woah, awesome to see ya again in the supp section!!
    Thanks! I was out for a bit while in prep... I won't change any supps mid-prep, so I couldn't review anything new
    Last edited by ProYeo; 01-03-2019 at 06:03 AM.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

The time is now to start setting & achieving those goals.

For me, I'll soon be start my first CUT in ~1.5years. I've been addicted to strength gains, and therefore wanted to stay in a bulking phase (#ForeverBulk). However, it's probably time to do a quick cut

Only a few days left. Get those entries in!
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Bump. there's still 1 day left to enter. Let's hear those motivating stories!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Thumbs up

Just showing a little MY Protein love here I was actually going to place an order in
    the near future for the White Candy Cane which I enjoyed and reviewed a while back
    when I tried a 2lb bag but I just couldn't resist the CRAZY deal that I got on
    the 11lb bag which I know I'm gonna make good use out of by combining it with choc
    flavored protein to make my own choc/mint protein. I'm also going to be combining it
    with vanilla casein for a thick cool minty shake but best of all combining it with yogurt,
    cottage cheese, and making frozen protein puddings which I already did with my previous
    experience with this flavor.

I also grabbed 11lbs of the Total Vanilla cause I'm a huge fan of multi blend proteins cause
    they are a bit thicker than just plain whey and I've been really enjoying the C&C flavor
    Total Protein that I have on hand in overnight proats so will be using this vanilla in the
    same manner and also trying other goodies with it. This also was on a CRAZY deal that I
    just couldn't pass up.
    Attached Images