Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahfessa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

100% natty pb dark in color?

I have been buying 100% natty pb for a few years now, i have used myproteins,meridian,bulkpowders etc they all come in the same tub and all of them have been the exact same consistency over the past few years i get threw a 1kg tub every few weeks and its always been a consistent light brown color with every batch i have ever had and they have all tasted exactly the same,today i opened a new tub and instantly noticed that it was much darker than normal and has a stronger smell and taste and not as nice, Has anybody else ever had this before? not sure what to make of it its just odd that after years of buying it and it being the same this one tub is so different than all the rest i have had in the past, not sure if something is wrong with it or not.