TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheRedCardinal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Feature to remove posted stats?

Is there any way for me to edit posts once on my Bodyspace?

For some reason today it has posted that my weight has gone from 102kg to 46.6kg - obviously not correct, but also not sure how this was made as I didn't log a weight today.

Can I remove it?

samiBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use the edit button at the bottom of posts
    Of course, I think there is a time limit

gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very late bump but it seems that there are a few bugs in the bodyspace section of the site.
    Calories In, Calories Out.