MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation I can no longer post in my own fitness log! How to fix it?

I seem to not be able to post any longer on the thread I made for my Fat Loss Logging. Every time I try to post, it sends me to this link:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...91&pagenumber=

If I try to post in it, it takes me to :https://www.bodybuilding.com/404.htm...36201833744406

I've cleared all cookies and cache on my browser multiple times and restarted both the browser and PC many times. I still can't post in my own log. I messaged about it to a Forum moderator and ForumNature.

It's almost a week now. What should I do!?

P.S If I simply type in "test" and post, it does post it. However, it won't let me post the usual amount of text, images and bbcodes.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have had the same issue with my old journal (which is 8 years old) and a new one I started because of this nonsense. Seems to be no fix and no one interested in fixing it either. This site has really gone downhill. Sorry to hear.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    I have had the same issue with my old journal (which is 8 years old) and a new one I started because of this nonsense. Seems to be no fix and no one interested in fixing it either. This site has really gone downhill. Sorry to hear.
    That is soooooooo sad, man! Sorry for your loss.

I tried starting a new log but it crashes too doing the exact same thing the moment I write the same things in it. I wonder what about what I am typing makes this website crash for me. Let me attempt copy pasting that here and see if it will let me post that here:

-----------------

I lost 0.3 kg / 0. 66 lbs and lost 2 inches belly-size. The last rep of my 4th squat set was freaky! I kinda got stuck and the bar wasn't moving up. Kept pushing and went through it anyway. Might post a form check video soon as I hit my next strength milestone.

I am not sure if I should adjust my calories now or see another week and adjust it. I don't know!

This post was meant for Sunday but this forum keeps on crashing so I can’t seem to post in time.

--------------

EDIT: wow! adding those dash lines and not starting with a bold "Weekly Report" solved the problem. But that's so weird!

Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    just tested, had no issue, try it again, if it's still an issue, email.... sitemoderation@bodybuilding.com

message me with what you can't post and I'll test it for you
    Hey KenKong,

Thanks for attempting to test. Another mod and I already tried that test. It's an unreliable test as I've said in my original post:

P.S If I simply type in "test" and post, it does post it. However, it won't let me post the usual amount of text, images and bbcodes.
    Also, please read my previous post on this thread. I managed to fix the issue by doing something weird.
    Pregnant No More! : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177174291