Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    - too awkward
    - have a mental image that dancing is seriously homo for males (don't know why always been like this)
    - high inhibition
    Dancing is the literal number one way to attract females
    That’s why animals do it
    Studies show women are attracted to large and varied body movements
    Literall sthe straightest thing you can do besides sex

No racist but it must be a w thing because men of color dance like all the time
    It’s like a toxic masculinity thing
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    You honestly think an anti-social, heavily inhibited piece of chit like yours truly is going to suddenly do a complete 180 and join a dance club?

A lot of that sounds like a choice
    Not sure just curious
    Also, you can learn to dance at home from YouTube videos
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    I haven’t been to a dance class for years but let’s go
    I’m thinking Alvin Ailey or broadway dance for beginner hip hop
    I'm 100% down for beginner hip hop.

PM me bruh if your srs
    Let's get this bread

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It would have to be metal mosh pits or something cuz I wont dance to hip hop srs
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of that sounds like a choice
    Not sure just curious
    Also, you can learn to dance at home from YouTube videos
    Anti-social/inhibition is not a choice. Dancing doesn't attract women if you're ugly.. then you're just an ugly guy gyrating around in an unattractive/clumsy manner. Nothing gets 'em wet like an ugly fat dude flailing around like a uncoordinated potato.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    - too awkward
    - have a mental image that dancing is seriously homo for males (don't know why always been like this)
    - high inhibition
    Just watch vids of Chris Brown or Bieber dancing and see the reactions girls have.

Get decent at it and girls notice.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GJLuke View Post
    Excellent post OP.

Don't only do the dance class just for the girls, but do the dance class for the growth involved aswell, learning a new skill, doing something out of your comfort zone (which will improve your self-esteem and comfortability levels in other areas of life), trying something new etc.

Lovability can be improved as evolving yourself as a person. And you can improve yourself as a person for you (rather than for external reasons). Improving oneself socially is an integral part of improving yourself as a person.

I've heard actually lots of cool, down to Earth women take dance classes. The sloots go to the night clubs / bars / parties. A day time class is where it's at.

If an incel goes to a dance class... then they suddenly aren't a basement dwelling incel anymore and women actually might like them!
    "Improving oneself socially" is exactly the mental trap I am talking about. Believing that you must "progress" on some social ladder in order to attain a mate is the source of misery of most incels. The truth is they are incels mainly due to genetics and circumstance. You cannot be something you aren't, and to hate yourself for not being another person is silly. "Improving socially" is not a tangible goal. There is not a real metric for you to define social improvement. Being "good at being social" or not depends strongly on the group with whom you are attempting to socialize.

For example, a female who finds you repulsive would rate your social skills as low, no matter what you say or do. There are a lot of people who are considered "social" who would do terribly among groups of people outside of their culture as well.

I once made a thread asking what "social skills" were, and the answers were quite amusing.

If an incel goes to a dance class against his will just to attract a mate, he will likely find someone who loves dancing. Since he doesn't love dancing and the entire relationship is based mostly on a lie, he will likely be unhappy even if he does enter a relationship with a woman who loves dancing.

What you are really asking is that the incel change himself. Incels are unhappy primarily because they are not loved for who they really are. Most incels would rather be with sloots who love thigs that they enjoy.

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Anti-social/inhibition is not a choice. Dancing doesn't attract women if you're ugly.. then you're just an ugly guy gyrating around in an unattractive/clumsy manner. Nothing gets 'em wet like an ugly fat dude flailing around like a uncoordinated potato.
    Evan, pm’d
    Eod why no hip hop? Would you dance country?

Other dude talking about being unnatractice
    Look at this bald manlet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rq3j2jGKec

Anyway you don’t take a dance class thinking it’s going to immediately lead to sex
    But learning a skill and having fun is attractive and will build your confidence

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    "Improving oneself socially" is exactly the mental trap I am talking about. Believing that you must "progress" on some social ladder in order to attain a mate is the source of misery of most incels. The truth is they are incels mainly due to genetics and circumstance. You cannot be something you aren't, and to hate yourself for not being another person is silly. "Improving socially" is not a tangible goal. There is not a real metric for you to define social improvement. Being "good at being social" or not depends strongly on the group with whom you are attempting to socialize.

For example, a female who finds you repulsive would rate your social skills as low, no matter what you say or do. There are a lot of people who are considered "social" who would do terribly among groups of people outside of their culture as well.

I once made a thread asking what "social skills" were, and the answers were quite amusing.

If an incel goes to a dance class against his will just to attract a mate, he will likely find someone who loves dancing. Since he doesn't love dancing and the entire relationship is based mostly on a lie, he will likely be unhappy even if he does enter a relationship with a woman who loves dancing.

What you are really asking is that the incel change himself. Incels are unhappy primarily because they are not loved for who they really are. Most incels would rather be with sloots who love thigs that they enjoy.
    I guess my question is why wouldn’t they enjoy dancing?
    Thank you for the honest insightful post

Country dancing for eod

Edit: full hair miscer that lifts in the back wearing bikini getting mogged by bald hatcell who actually knows how to dance
    You know hat cells girl is wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7vsrc5o8g
    Last edited by Fit1NYC; 12-19-2018 at 10:00 AM.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess my question is why wouldn’t they enjoy dancing?
    Thank you for the honest insightful post
    IDK but everyone has their own preferences. Some people do not like to dance. Perhaps it is the anxiety of performing, the intimacy with a partner, or the silly nature of it. I do not dance, and even if I were a good dancer, I probably wouldn't want to dance. I am also very skeptical of a sloot who loves to dance.

LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That dude is ahead of his time going for some prime hot poos (legal for him no Chris Hansen)
    She’s hot af and he went for it
    If he keeps it up he may not get the 10/10 like the one in the video but will probably get sucked and phucked by some uggos
    By the time he gets to college he will be a slayer
    Come on bro, he isn't getting shiit.

Also, that girl ended up with a legit Chad lmao, srs. College QB
    How dare you!

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

LTC

zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zknarc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Being incel and being an awkward cringe autistic spastic at dancing probably have a 0.9999 correlation.
    If you can't handle me when I'm incel, you don't deserve me when I'm chad

IDK but everyone has their own preferences. Some people do not like to dance. Perhaps it is the anxiety of performing, the intimacy with a partner, or the silly nature of it. I do not dance, and even if I were a good dancer, I probably wouldn't want to dance. I am also very skeptical of a sloot who loves to dance.
    What do you like to do if I may ask?

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post

Get it little dweeb!
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about this:

Go dance
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I hope I can find a good class with a high ratio of women. Don't care about getting laid, just dancing with an attractive Latina and having fun is enough.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I hope I can find a good class with a high ratio of women. Don't care about getting laid, just dancing with an attractive Latina and having fun is enough.
    Dancing with Latinas.....

I look forward to your babynames.com thread in 2019.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    incels dance partner after class

see sig

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Dancing with Latinas.....

I look forward to your babynames.com thread in 2019.

I think I'd hate skiing, but I'd be up for trying it at least once.

We're saying try new chit, not dedicate your life to the damn thing. JUST TRY CHIT SOMETIMES AND STOP REASONING YOUR WAY OUT OF IT.

Your way of doing things sucks ass, because your way is literally doing nothing. I wouldn't want to date your ass if I was a woman if all you did was bitch and moan and not try chit from time to time.

How did you discover you enjoyed your current hobbies? Did you theorize about it, or did you just fukking try it and found it to be awesome?

Fuk, I played ultimate Frisbee ffs and I would have called it the gayest thing ever before I tried it. I mean, it's still pretty gay, but it's fun.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a certified autist in my program (I say that with peace and love because I actually like the guy) that is in a salsa dance class. He seems to be having fun with it to the point that I'd consider doing it if I had the time.

It is a good call to try new things
    If you don’t like them fine
    But maybe you end up loving them
    I don’t like dodge ball but my friends in a league love it and it’s hasically a drinking club

Also even long neck can get hoes and have fun
    How hard is it to take dance class for a month?

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m kinda fat bro no shame in my game
    Serious question
    It’s like minimal effort to improve your life experience
    People keep complaining that they can’t meet women etc but pretty sure they aren’t dancing

I killed it at a party yesterday
    Funny thing was I was getting social anxiety because everyone knew each other and was talking to each other and I was all alone
    Had some drinks and a woman asked me to dance with her and her friend and get the dance party started and we danced a little then like 15 minutes later everyone joined us and the party got lit af
    . You are still a fat neck beard that now thinks he can dance.. congratulations on your goals of 2018.. I'm getting my girlfriend to come over and cook tonight..withdrew funds from profits, a good day for me...Happy Trump bashing and Salsa classes in 2019..you *******

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you like to do if I may ask?
    . wincel dances alone to Adele songs..cmon *******

Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    . You are still a fat neck beard that now thinks he can dance.. congratulations on your goals of 2018.. I'm getting my girlfriend to come over and cook tonight..withdrew funds from profits, a good day for me...Happy Trump bashing and Salsa classes in 2019..you *******
    I posted a video of me with 5 women at a party
    Let’s see your gf big shot I’m calling you out
    And yeah I will have fun bashing trump and dancing lol, was that supposed to be an insult?
    Withdrawing funds on a weekday, sounds like you are poverty smh
    I’ll be meeting a miscer for dance class and making friends while you are trolling about your fake gf on the Internet

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wincel is right FA's lack the empathy and happiness to try new things. Especially stuff like dancing. We shouldn't change who we are to make friends. But when it comes to FAs/incels they have much less tolerance for that kind of stuff usually.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

Country dancing for eod

Edit: full hair miscer that lifts in the back wearing bikini getting mogged by bald hatcell who actually knows how to dance
    You know hat cells girl is wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7vsrc5o8g
    See i like country (been to plenty of country concerts) but i just can't dance like that. I've had girls try to get me to dance and the only way i can do it is to be extremely drunk. I think i look goofy and i'm too high inhibition idk. I just don't think men should be dancing.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Wincel is right FA's lack the empathy and happiness to try new things. Especially stuff like dancing. We shouldn't change who we are to make friends. But when it comes to FAs/incels they have much less tolerance for that kind of stuff usually.
    TIL

Trying new things = Changing who you are

Fukkin lol. Y'all are too damn extra.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1). The flaw in this reasoning is that you assume that interests, beliefs, preferences, and skills are primordial and immutable. This is false. You talk a lot about genetics, but the flip side of genetics is environment. People's preferences, interests, beliefs, and even IQ, can be altered or influenced by the environment and through effort. My preferences and interests have changed over the last ten years.

2). No one is suggesting you try or engage in something you have a complete aversion to. But stepping out of your comfort zone can have very pleasant unintended consequences.

3). A chick who loves to dance just enjoys a particular type of hobby. Nothing wrong with it. Again, if you just interacted with more chicks, you wouldn't have this unfounded and silly suspicion.

4). I'm no expert, but I'm guessing that these type of threads may not be good for your therapeutic progress. I would avoid.