Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Yuanyang is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to eat when miserabale?

Going through some emotional problems atm and I've completely lost my appetite. I don't feel hungry at all. All foods, even stuff I usually love tastes like absolute garbage, and even just thinking about eating anything makes me feel sick. I tried forcing myself to eat some small portions but I just threw them back up later. I managed to down half a cup of whey but it took me a full hour to finish just that much, and I know I need some carbs.

This has happened to me one time before in the past and I lost muscle because of it. I know if I don't eat it will happen again but I really can't bring myself to atm.

Anyone else experience this - know how to get past it?
    So the next time some broad shames you for not honoring the tradition of marriage, feel free to shame her for not honoring the tradition of chastity... - Solomon

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to hear about that man. It happens to many of us.

Honestly if you're that distressed, you might wanna talk to friends/family about whats going on if that's an option.

It's easier said than done, but if you're aware of the problem, just see eating as a mechanical thing. You don't need to 'enjoy it', it's just something you gotta do... like drinking water, sleeping, etc...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    take some time off and go take care of yourself. Emotional issues can be as important as physical ones sometimes. if you break your leg, you're not going to keep squatting, just because squats are good for you, right?

Use common sense + moderation: don't go overboard on trying to drown your sorrows in gravy, but put aside your TDEE/Calories/Meal Plan, whatever, for a couple of days to sort your **** out.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your so depressed that you're unable to eat I would suggest seeking professional help.
    **Hates stupid Hats crew**

keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    If u have no appetite then I suggest u not eat at all and go on 24-72 hr fast depending how bad it is. Contrary to popular belief not eating is good for u. Your body will produce more growth hormone, cleaned itself of old cells, and create insulin senstitity. Plus the clear state of mind might be good for u. If you start to feel dizzy put some salt in your water.

OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneEightyFive is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had that happen to me before so i made food taste good because this is usually a temporary issue. I love this recipie

Giant protein and oreo smoothie
    A serving or two of oreos
    2-4 cups of milk of choice
    Several tbsp of peanut butter
    2-4 scoops of protein
    2-3 bananas
    Cocao or cocoa
    1 cup of ice after blended then blended again.

Not very healthy but it should help you have energy and maintain weight. You don't need the oreos either.

But seriously, if you feel that bad and something is wrong you might fall off for a while and have to come back if you can't do what it takes so be it. This is a hobby so don't make it more important than your mental health.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heat full fat milk in microwave
    Add coffee
    Ingest calories
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stay strong brother! You'll get through these tough time

Originally Posted by Yuanyang View Post
    Going through some emotional problems atm and I've completely lost my appetite. I don't feel hungry at all. All foods, even stuff I usually love tastes like absolute garbage, and even just thinking about eating anything makes me feel sick. I tried forcing myself to eat some small portions but I just threw them back up later. I managed to down half a cup of whey but it took me a full hour to finish just that much, and I know I need some carbs.

This has happened to me one time before in the past and I lost muscle because of it. I know if I don't eat it will happen again but I really can't bring myself to atm.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have to throw up after eating you might want to try drinking first.

Plain water. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt for every litre water. And no more than 1 litre per hour.

You need water anyway.
    You could add a vitamin pill if you don't throw it up.

If that doesn't help better see a doctor and get a saline drip and find out the cause.
    Last edited by andy0w; 04-04-2019 at 08:29 AM.

AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII AnakinWayneII
    Originally Posted by Yuanyang View Post

Did you just quote 50 Cent in your sig?

Motherf*cker, you mad?!

Dude be quoting 50 Cent like he quoting some great historical figure!

EDIT: But seriously, think there is something slightly off with your reward system and dopamine levels.

buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50) buenavides will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like you need to talk to an expert already since you have already lost your appetite.