MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqOl0DfAS1L/

Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

Is that the world record for teen? And she is not even a powerlifter (wanting to do weightlifting). She's in the 9th grade.
    How is it possible for a girl?

Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Millz12323 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow
    Recent best lifts
    Bench - 235x9, 250x6, 270x1
    Squat - 295x8, 355x1
    Deadlift - 430x11, 445x8 455x7, 475x5, 495x1
    OHP - 145x10, 150x9, 155 5x5, 165x6, 190x1(@180 bw)
    3 mile run: 21:59 @ 170 bw.
    BW - 190 Getting fat mode
    531 Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177172201

cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We would need to know her weight to know if it's a world record, she is a big girl, but that's still an impressive lift.
    Read the fukcing stickies!

S/B/D/P
    565/385/600/270

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175988921

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s insane . Are they sure that’s a female ? Looking pretty fugly to me
    Asteroid 2020

cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000) cornman99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    That’s insane . Are they sure that’s a female ? Looking pretty fugly to me
    was also unsure lol, looks like a defensive lineman + wearing a football shirt, but you never know
    Read the fukcing stickies!

S/B/D/P
    565/385/600/270

My Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175988921

MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MarkSamuel1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by cornman99 View Post
    We would need to know her weight to know if it's a world record, she is a big girl, but that's still an impressive lift.
    She weighs about 300 pounds. Even if she is big and fat, it is hard to believe to bench 335 lbs naturally without help of steroids. She is only 15 years old and can out bench 99% of the teens who lift.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    The more people who are involved in something, the more chance there is to find the "WTF?!" freaks who are just naturally awesome at it. There are potential Einsteins and Tolstoys who never learned to read, or add up.

This what Virginia Woolf was talking about in "A Room of One's Own," saying that for someone to be a writer they had to be well-off enough to have some leisure time and a private space to write in, and that was rare, especially for women, which was why there were less women writers at the time. And nowadays while a lot more people have that, ask any publisher: most manuscript submissions are awful. And most published novels don't sell. Still, they have to churn through all those awful ones to get a few good ones and the occasional great one.

20 years ago not many people would have put a barbell in a 15 year old girl's hands. As more and more try it, we'll see more and more freaks pop up, of all ages, shapes and sizes.

It is just hard to believe for a 15 year old girl to bench press 335 lbs with little training and without the help of steroids. Can genetics play a huge factor that girls can be stronger than guys who have weak genetics?

hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57
    Originally Posted by MarkSamuel1 View Post
    It is just hard to believe for a 15 year old girl to bench press 335 lbs with little training and without the help of steroids. Can genetics play a huge factor that girls can be stronger than guys who have weak genetics?
    she has side burns and looks pretty masculine..either she aint no girl or she is on some gear..

Originally Posted by hardgainer57 View Post
    she has side burns and looks pretty masculine..either she aint no girl or she is on some gear..
    I have to agree because some people say it's about genetics. She only has been training for 2 years when she was 12 years old and bench pressing 335 lbs is insane.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hardgainer57 View Post
    Possibly PCOS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome

They tend to be stocky, broad-shouldered and hipped, a bit hairy, irregular periods, tend to obesity especially belly - and they have higher T than other women. PCOS has a general population prevalence of I think 4-12%. When you look around you see more than 10% of them in lifting. Which makes sense, it's not like they're built to be distance runners or pole vaulters.

Because of their size, structure and hormonal milieu, they start stronger and get stronger faster and have higher ultimate strength limits than many other women.

But in the end, if you're 300lbs then you should be strong just from carrying 300lbs around all day. You carry an extra 100-150lbs around all day and see if you get stronger.

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Possibly PCOS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome

But in the end, if you're 300lbs then you should be strong just from carrying 300lbs around all day. You carry an extra 100-150lbs around all day and see if you get stronger.
    But it is impossible for a natural 300 lbs girl to bench her own weight (300 pounds). She will be fat. Skinny athletic guys her age are supposed to be stronger if they train the same, especially if they reached their puberty.

WOW. This Girl, who is 15, Benched 345 lbs RAW yesterday. Grade 9 weightlifting guys can't even think of doing close to 300 pounds RAW bench.

TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLIFTHOUSE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's nuts. I think I need to train harder lol. WOW...

Is this a legit bench press? Arching back? Because 345 pounds RAW is unbelievable for a 15 y/o Girl.

jdgreene2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this a legit bench press? Arching back? Because 345 pounds RAW is unbelievable for a 15 y/o Girl.
    She benched 360 yesterday at the Florida state championships, beating the girls state record by 55 pounds.
    My first beginner video project involving music. Video I made to teach myself basic video editing and commemorate my all-time favorite cross country race broadcast and my favorite song from high school. Thought I'd share. Took 4 long hours Saturday to put this together lol. Class of 2001. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftzPQxrdJ1g

I have to agree because some people say it's about genetics. She only has been training for 2 years when she was 12 years old and bench pressing 335 lbs is insane.
    She's been training for 5 years. I saw a video profiling her. She started in 5th grade when she was 10 years old. Same coach ever since.
    My first beginner video project involving music. Video I made to teach myself basic video editing and commemorate my all-time favorite cross country race broadcast and my favorite song from high school. Thought I'd share. Took 4 long hours Saturday to put this together lol. Class of 2001. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftzPQxrdJ1g

I haven't reached 50 posts and can't post the link, but if you google: "fhsaa weightlifting results 2019" and click the hit "
    2019 FHSAA Girls ...", it shows the results. Look in the 1A division, Unlimited weight class. Her weight is listed a 309.6 pounds. Big ass freshman, male or female, lol.

Originally Posted by jdgreene2008 View Post
    She's been training for 5 years. I saw a video profiling her. She started in 5th grade when she was 10 years old. Same coach ever since.
    Wow thats very impressive for a natural girl to bench 360 lbs raw in 5 years.

Originally Posted by cornman99 View Post
    She is 309.6 pounds, per the FHSAA Girls 2019 weightlifting results. Division 1, Unlimited weight class.
    She's fairly muscular so I'm guessing at least 200 pounds of it is muscle weight.

If we allow for 33% body fat, it's about right there.

Originally Posted by jdgreene2008 View Post
    She is 309.6 pounds, per the FHSAA Girls 2019 weightlifting results. Division 1, Unlimited weight class.
    She's fairly muscular so I'm guessing at least 200 pounds of it is muscle weight.

If we allow for 33% body fat, it's about right there.
    Naturally is it possible to get 200 pound muscles for a 15 year old girl? I disagree that she has 200 pounds muscle weight.

Naturally is it possible to get 200 pound muscles for a 15 year old girl? I disagree that she has 200 pounds muscle weight.
    I'm just estimating based on her shape. She seems to carry a lot in her torso. It looks like a lot of bulk and given how much weight she can push I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe 200 is a bit high but definitely 150 lbs or more of muscle.

Squat: 523 lbs
    Bench: 358 lbs
    Deadlift: 463 lbs
    Total: 1345 lbs RAW

WOW

She's only 15 and natural. Is it the genetics or hard work?