krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dealing with low self esteem and image issues help me out misc

Hey misc 19-year-old guy here I don’t frequently post around here but something that has been bugging me for quite some time

I do believe I am not that good looking And I wish I could become better looking if anyone has any advice for me or any tips on how I can at least become more comfortable with how I look then please post them here I am desperate I know but I am very upset over this for quite some time now I will post my pics
    Attached Images
    Last edited by krimval; 12-14-2018 at 06:14 PM.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    These photos aren't of you, *******.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you post pics, we will help srs

Registered User farmergainsbrah's Avatar
    farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) farmergainsbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well you don’t think you’re handsome and the reality bro is that you aren’t and that when people look at you the first thing that goes through their mind is “at least I don’t look like this guy lmao” so you’re actually helping people cope with their own life with your grotesque face so feel good about yourself because of that

krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krimval has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by farmergainsbrah View Post
    Well you don’t think you’re handsome and the reality bro is that you aren’t and that when people look at you the first thing that goes through their mind is “at least I don’t look like this guy lmao” so you’re actually helping people cope with their own life with your grotesque face so feel good about yourself because of that
    thanks..

NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NsaneOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look good OP just start lifting and stop drinking soy-based products.
    Cellar Door
    -Dean Koontz crew-
    LTC

Registered User Cntempt4theWeak's Avatar
    Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000) Cntempt4theWeak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is that a tattoo of the dog on the front of that one dog food brand?

Originally Posted by Cntempt4theWeak View Post
    Is that a tattoo of the dog on the front of that one dog food brand?
    ? its a wolf o wait ur red nvm troll

Also guys forgot to mention; my father is a plastic surgeon but he wont perform any operations on me himself because my "mind is not read yfo rsurgery" Like what man come on. Im 19 year sold

bump