Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 28:

Okay, So I had planned to wake up at 4:30 today. Didn't quite go that way.

I ended up waking up at 8 instead, I think the main reason it was so hard to wake up today was because i have gotten 6 hours of sleep every night for the past 4 days. I think that caught up to my body and it was like "nope". Of course that's no excuse, I should have been able to wake myself up and get that work in. But that's what I'm working on, making sure i keep my s*** on point. I can feel myself getting there mentally.

Ended up waking up at 8, went to work at 9. So I missed my morning workout and my house cleaning. Stuff like that would usually get me down for the rest of the day, and it did for a few hours but i brought it back. Got my mindset right and finished my job today with not even a thought of eating something i shouldn't.

Got home around 6PM, sat down for a little bit just to kinda reflect on the day and where i should have been today, not in a way that I was putting myself down, but in a way that made me learn from my mistakes. But I was still bothered by my lack of working out today, so i got my ass up and went and did sprints back and fourth in my back yard like a dog for 15 Minutes, at the end of it my lungs felt like deflated balloons. Keep in mind I'm a big guy, quick sprints are like someones marathon haha.

Came back inside and caught my breath and took a shower, now I'm writing this post and about to go to sleep to get back at it at 4:30 tomorrow.

Didn't get a lot of daily goals in thanks to my late start but I'm using this to learn from.

Thanks for reading, cheers.
    Attached Images

GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GavinoLiftz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 29:

Yet another disappointing day as far as waking up early goes.

Didn't end up going to sleep last night on time, ended up getting into an argument with someone close to me. After which my mind raced for hours and didn't get to bed until around 1AM. Slept through my 4:30AM alarm and woke up to my 6:30 one for a moment. I was pretty disappointed in myself and got myself down over it and ended up just giving up in the beginning of the day. It's days like this that I really have to mentally prepare myself for, because days like this DO happen and it's better to be prepared for it then just hoping it never happens.

Ended up getting out of bed at 11AM. When i woke up something hit me, I thought about this forum and i thought about my goals and what it takes to achieve them. I strapped my shoes up and went straight outside to run even though it was snowing hard. I ran a mile, once again not much but it kicked my ass. I got back inside light headed and proud of myself.

I didn't have work today and the conditions were pretty harsh outside which isn't an excuse. I didn't end up getting a lot of steps in but i did atleast go for my run and clean the house. That's a plus. We will get there and i will write every step of the way until i do.

Thanks for reading, Grind on.
    Attached Images

scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job! Keep it going!
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

Originally Posted by scrossmaggard View Post
    Good job! Keep it going!
    Thanks man I will!

Day 30:

Man i got after it today.

Didn't quite go to bed when i wanted to tonight, for the first time in awhile I have been having trouble sleeping again (If anyone has some tips i would love it).
    With that being said i didn't wake up at 4:30 as planned, instead i woke up at 5:30. Not bad.

I got up and laced my shoes and headed outside for another snowy 1 mile run, once again i was in pain after (mostly my knees) but i was for sure feeling better than the first time i did it. I cleaned the house, finished reading my book, and got ready for work. I was debating on jogging to work (It's not far only 0.8 miles) but i was sore and was feeling pretty tired from the morning run still. With all that being said i laced up my shoes once again to run for the second time today at 8:30AM to go to work. I carried my work clothes in a bag so i didn't get them snowy and wet on the way there and just ran in gym clothes and changed once i got to work.

I was off to a great start to the day, but around 2PM i started getting a old feeling that i haven't gotten in about four days. I started to crave bad foods again, this craving gave me a headache and really messed with me for the remainder of my shift. I made it through though. Got home around 6 and just hung out. I feel like today is going to be another night where i can't fall asleep when I want to. I'm not sure why I'm having all this trouble falling asleep all the sudden.

I'm feeling good about tomorrow mornings weigh in! Got after it today and put in some work.

Thanks for reading, Cheers.
    Attached Images

Monday Morning Weigh In:

1/14 - 341.4Lbs or 154.8Kg

We are officially more than 20Lbs down!

Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GavinoLiftz View Post
    Monday Morning Weigh In:

1/14 - 341.4Lbs or 154.8Kg

We are officially more than 20Lbs down!
    This is a major first step! - Congratulations, keep crushing it!
    Height 6'4" (195 cm)
    Goal: 90kg (198 lbs)

Weight:
    1st August 2018, 180kg / 396lbs - Worst and highest weight in my life
    1st December 2018, 156kg / 343lbs - Joined a gym
    14th Janurary 2019, 144.5kg / 318lbs - Started weight loss blog after BB community helped me tweak my diet for weight loss

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176688951

Originally Posted by Iceblitz0077 View Post
    This is a major first step! - Congratulations, keep crushing it!
    Thanks Man I will!

Day 31:

Dang, you know I'm a mixture of annoyed and satisfied with this day (mostly annoyed)

Another damn night where i couldn't fall asleep, I don't know what my deal is with sleep lately. I used to lay down and just fall asleep and that would be that. I was up longer than I wanted to be last night. With that being said I want to start setting my alarm for 5:30 and work my way to 4:30 when i figure out what my deal is.

I woke up around 10. Was mad at myself and in general felt defeated. I didn't lace up my shoes when i woke up i got on my computer and started recording. (Just to clarify, I enjoy recording and editing YouTube videos in my spare time.) I was done recording around 3:30PM, still hadn't done anything. I went downstairs defeated and just wondered why I was really letting this late start to my day ruin my whole day. As i made myself chicken noodle soup i just sat there thinking.

I ended up deciding I wasn't giving up on the day yet. At 7:30 i laced up my shoes and went to the gym and ran 2 miles. once again not a lot but it wasn't about the distance. Me getting my ass up and going to the gym was about me letting myself know i wasn't giving up anymore. I wasn't letting my past define me. I wasn't going to give up when things got hard, I was going to run towards whatever is hard from now on and make myself stronger. That's what it was about.

Not happy with how the day went, but I'm proud of myself for not giving up on the day.

Thanks for reading.
    Attached Images

CBRIT89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We all have ****ty days, particularly tough when your mind is telling you not to move, to eat, to drink or whatever. Main thing is that you got out there, so kudos for that. You've managed 20lbs - you know things are working, you know you can do it, just keep on the straight and narrow and you'll get to your goal.

Originally Posted by CBRIT89 View Post
    We all have ****ty days, particularly tough when your mind is telling you not to move, to eat, to drink or whatever. Main thing is that you got out there, so kudos for that. You've managed 20lbs - you know things are working, you know you can do it, just keep on the straight and narrow and you'll get to your goal.
    Thanks man i will, I appreciate the support.

Day 32:

I feel like I say this a lot, but once again... The day started off well haha...

Woke up and got that run in first thing at 5:30, had leftover steak for breakfast and cleaned the house. After that i did a little bit of weight lifting for 45 minutes. so like i said, great start haha.

Then i got ready and went to work. After 3 hours of being there the cravings kicked in. Bad. like worse than they have in awhile. Even after working so hard in the morning I couldn't handle these cravings for some reason. I gave in. I ate 3000 calories today. Brutal.

Yes i got my workout in but man did i get defeated at the end of the day.

I've come to this conclusion, I usually don't eat much of a breakfast. Most the time i just have a coffee and maybe a bar. Today I had a steak which is not normal for me. I think in some weird way it flipped a switch in my brain for cravings. I usually don't have my first real meal until about 1PM so eating at 6:30AM is a lot earlier to start my eating process.

I'm just going to use this as a learning process to not make the same mistakes again.

Thanks for reading.

Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iceblitz0077 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GavinoLiftz View Post
    Day 32:

I feel like I say this a lot, but once again... The day started off well haha...

Woke up and got that run in first thing at 5:30, had leftover steak for breakfast and cleaned the house. After that i did a little bit of weight lifting for 45 minutes. so like i said, great start haha.

Then i got ready and went to work. After 3 hours of being there the cravings kicked in. Bad. like worse than they have in awhile. Even after working so hard in the morning I couldn't handle these cravings for some reason. I gave in. I ate 3000 calories today. Brutal.

Yes i got my workout in but man did i get defeated at the end of the day.

I've come to this conclusion, I usually don't eat much of a breakfast. Most the time i just have a coffee and maybe a bar. Today I had a steak which is not normal for me. I think in some weird way it flipped a switch in my brain for cravings. I usually don't have my first real meal until about 1PM so eating at 6:30AM is a lot earlier to start my eating process.

I'm just going to use this as a learning process to not make the same mistakes again.

Thanks for reading.
    Don't get disheartened, success is moving from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm
    Height 6'4" (195 cm)
    Goal: 90kg (198 lbs)

Weight:
    1st August 2018, 180kg / 396lbs - Worst and highest weight in my life
    1st December 2018, 156kg / 343lbs - Joined a gym
    14th Janurary 2019, 144.5kg / 318lbs - Started weight loss blog after BB community helped me tweak my diet for weight loss

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176688951

Day 33:

Pretty average day.

Woke up at 5:30 and got that run in. Came back inside and cleaned the house a bit. Then i got a call from my manager asking me if I would come in and help for 4 hours.

I said yes and i headed to work without getting the rest of the stuff done that i had planned to. At work i started to have cravings again after a few hours which didn't make sense to me. I don't know why i went from not having any cravings for 3 days to having cravings again. Maybe it's because i was pumped to start this goal and when all that wore off i started having cravings again. Either way it won't stop me! I gave into my cravings only slightly, I left work before it could get too bad. Ate about 1500 today.

It doesn't matter how hard this gets and how many more cravings I have, I will push through it and get it done one way or another.

Thanks for reading.
    Attached Images

scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job in not giving in to cravings.
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!