Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    someone who can get sex easily has a much much better chance of getting a relationship then someone who cant get sex easily.
    This.

Once you are not blinded by lust/sex as a guy (because you can attract decent women to have sex with semi-regularly), you're more likely to sacrifice less in terms of qualities you look for in a woman (thus having very little resentment over the hypothetical qualities you dislike or are trying to change) when it comes to dating exclusively and the probability of a happy, successful relationship increases IMO.

Because sex with an attractive partner is so available to them, stable women are less likely to have clouded judgment due to sex.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you do realise there's as many men as women on the planet? So if a straight woman gets into a relationship with someone then guess what gender also gets into a relationship?
    Exadata DBA

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Okay lets be realistic though, cause I thought about this, where is the damn time for a guy to be ambitious and chasing the good stuff in life AND also have a fulfilling relationship. It's a thought that I've been pondering lately.

wake up 6:45am
    run to work 7:00am
    get to office showered etc 8am
    swim at lunch
    work till 6pm - sometimes later
    gym 6pm till 8pm (sometimes 9pm)
    commute home, now 9:30pm
    cook and eat dinner 10pm
    Read 10-12pm

Rinse repeat.... now, rest days, you have to divide between friends (and if you have friends across different groups then its getting difficult). Now add dates along to this.

Okay now you have weekends, but if you want to make something of yourself, you need your weekends for development time, then seeing family and other friends. So you carve out some time for your dates.... everything else but work suffers. So I get it, in theory another girlfriend would be nice. In practice, I spend almost no time at home and this seems to be true of a lot of my ambitious friends. It's very hard to find the time .
    So what you're saying here is you don't really have time for a relationship? Last time I check there are dudes that are ambitious and they still achieve while in a relationship/married. I call BS...

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    That's why I keep saying - that men are leaders.
    Have you seen modern men?

I wouldn't follow 50% of men into a grocery store and I'd follow about .01% into combat. Most men today couldn't lead themselves out of a sleeping bag.

adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Recently I had a date, through cold approach, with a really hot woman, she is 35 [single mom] but she is really hot. We’re friends now and on ********, and we’re connected and on IG. The point is that she has on FB 4.500 guys friends/followers, liking her photos like crazy, and 10.000 followers on Instagram.

So, now here is the thing, I have made the mistake to text her 1 week after our first date, and she got mad, really mad with me, and she ghosted me….So, I didn’t wanted to appear needy and boom, I lost her because she has mad options.

This is the harsh truth guys, every beautiful woman you’re dealing with, has thousands of guys sitting in the couch waiting to take your place…

Intimacy and love can be developed only through patient and dedication, and with so many options that women have nowadays, this is very difficult to happen.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adonio577777 View Post
    Recently I had a date, through cold approach, with a really hot woman, she is 35 [single mom] but she is really hot. We’re friends now and on ********, and we’re connected and on IG. The point is that she has on FB 4.500 guys friends/followers, liking her photos like crazy, and 10.000 followers on Instagram.

So, now here is the thing, I have made the mistake to text her 1 week after our first date, and she got mad, really mad with me, and she ghosted me….So, I didn’t wanted to appear needy and boom, I lost her because she has mad options.

This is the harsh truth guys, every beautiful woman you’re dealing with, has thousands of guys sitting in the couch waiting to take your place…

Intimacy and love can be developed only through patient and dedication, and with so many options that women have nowadays, this is very difficult to happen.
    Takeaway note:

Do NOT date women who have lots of social media followers. (srs)

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Takeaway note:

"but but she's so HOT...."

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the dating market today is analogous to the struggles of wealth inequality, but severely magnified.

Just like a country with extreme wealth inequality, you have a smaller number of people holding most of the wealth. also, just the fact that they hold the wealth makes them able to generate even more welalth. and being poor makes you even poorer (cant afford healthy food, buying beater guys that break down and cost more).

except in the dating situation, men did VERY LITTLE to become "dating poor". things like tinder/social media changed the dynamic. so now you have men who were doing ok suddenly doing worse without any change in themselves. and because men are getting less matches, it affects their confidence, which makes them even more unnatractive to women, perpetuating the cycle. Women also start thinking "huh, he hasnt had a gf in 10 years, or he is 28 and neve rhad one, there MUST be something wrong with him". it gets to the point where its a herculean effort to dig yourself. all the while, you see these CHADS running around just having things handed to them in a silver platter, which just makes you want to give up.

on the flip side, the men that are doing well do even better. they gain confidence from sleeping with women, whcih makes them even more attractive. also, women notice the men are desired and that makes them even MORE attracted to them.

in the end you have a situation like you have in my phukking office, where you have two men out of probably 150 where most women would smash them, and the rest are completely invisible.

a lot of guys (decent guy) have tried to smash/hit on the hot girls, onyl to be repeatedly shot down. however, if the two CHADS merely said "lets go out for drinks" casually, they could easily smash. and not just the hot ones. but the cute ones.
    Last edited by psychosylocibin; 12-12-2018 at 11:22 AM.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonio577777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, let’s say you’re on a date with the woman of your dreams…and while you’re on a date with her at the same time Bob, George, Henry, and Jeffy, send to her messages asking her out and to set up a date. Hilarious.

So, if you make even a minor mistake it is over for you, and now Bob will take your place, and if Bob makes a even silly mistake George will take action, but and George can’t be perfect, so now is the turn of Jeffy to experience some happy moments with the beautiful girl and so on, and this spiral never ends….

Most women are unhappy nowadays, this is the paradox of all this process, and of cource a lot of men are unhappy too.
    Last edited by adonio577777; 12-12-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    the dating market today is analogous to the struggles of wealth inequality, but severely magnified.

Just like a country with extreme wealth inequality, you have a smaller number of people holding most of the wealth. also, just the fact that they hold the wealth makes them able to generate even more welalth. and being poor makes you even poorer (cant afford healthy food, buying beater guys that break down and cost more).

except in the dating situation, men did VERY LITTLE to become "dating poor". things like tinder/social media changed the dynamic. so now you have men who were doing ok suddenly doing worse without any change in themselves. and because men are getting less matches, it affects their confidence, which makes them even more unnatractive to women, perpetuating the cycle. Women also start thinking "huh, he hasnt had a gf in 10 years, or he is 28 and neve rhad one, there MUST be something wrong with him". it gets to the point where its a herculean effort to dig yourself. all the while, you see these CHADS running around just having things handed to them in a silver platter, which just makes you want to give up.

on the flip side, the men that are doing well do even better. they gain confidence from sleeping with women, whcih makes them even more attractive. also, women notice the men are desired and that makes them even MORE attracted to them.

in the end you have a situation like you have in my phukking office, where you have two men out of probably 150 where most women would smash them, and the rest are completely invisible.
    Very well said, repped

Like the famous quote says the ‘.The rich get richer and the poor get poorer’’.

The funny thing is that a lot of women in my workplace they’re thinking that is something wrong with me because I don’t have a girlfriend, or fiancé, or wife. But, they can’t figure out what is wrong with me because I’m not ugly, and I have decent communication skills, humor etc…

But, on the other hand, always when I’m trying to set up a date with a female coworker, I always get the same lame excuses, sorry you’re so cute but…
    Last edited by adonio577777; 12-12-2018 at 11:28 AM.

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Because society has changed. Women want to be men in today's world. They want to do everything you guys are doing. Which includes sleeping around with not strings attached.

That's why I keep saying - that men are leaders. What you put out in this world is what the world becomes. Change yourselves, your core. Connect with your true masculinity and the world around you will mimic your actions. Unfortunately, we have a very strategic and focused effort that keeps men from becoming dominant (as they should be) which is crippling our world.

Real women want real men. Not a hookup and satisfaction of a carnal desire. That's just one (small) piece of what is needed for a happy relationship.

Sorry for the rant, but it's a topic I'm passionate about.
    I don't think women want casual sex. I think they do it with the hopes of upgrading the guy to boyfriend material.

A lot of college-aged women told me that it's next to impossible to find a boyfriend because the men say either hook up with me or I'll find it elsewhere. The girls who don't want to ride the Tinder cawk carousel instead are without a boyfriend, IF he is boyfriend material, which leads into.....

Have you seen modern men?

I wouldn't follow 50% of men into a grocery store and I'd follow about .01% into combat. Most men today couldn't lead themselves out of a sleeping bag.
    Especially in the Bay area, where most of the men are metrosexual guys with man buns, man purses, poofy hair, and white lace shoes with no socks. Do you want that guy as your leader??!!!

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)

It's a mistake to text her 1 week after your first date?

No, your mistake is to take an attention whore out on a date!

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have to get a feel for each woman and the amount of attention to give her at the early stages to both show interest but not scare her off.

That being said, if she REALLY liked you she would've texted you thanking you for the date etc etc giving you a chance to setup date 2.

So maybe you still had a chance after date 1 and you didn't succeed in the proper steps afterwards but you didn't hit a home run on the date either or she would be the one chasing you.

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Sorry but women can find relationships and sex much easier than men. I literally went 23 years as a virgin and have spent the last 3 years without sex or even talking to women. I dont know any woman that could do that. Not even fat ugly ones.
    Straight men have it the hardest. Gays and women have it the easiest.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    I don't think women want casual sex. I think they do it with the hopes of upgrading the guy to boyfriend material.

A lot of college-aged women told me that it's next to impossible to find a boyfriend because the men say either hook up with me or I'll find it elsewhere. The girls who don't want to ride the Tinder cawk carousel instead are without a boyfriend, IF he is boyfriend material, which leads into.....

Especially in the Bay area, where most of the men are metrosexual guys with man buns, man purses, poofy hair, and white lace shoes with no socks. Do you want that guy as your leader??!!!
    There are women that only want casual sex, I've met them before. There are also women that will have a ONS with a guy only without upgrading him to bf material. Women are not all these prudish, monogamy oriented good girls.

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    Sorry but women can find relationships and sex much easier than men. I literally went 23 years as a virgin and have spent the last 3 years without sex or even talking to women. I dont know any woman that could do that. Not even fat ugly ones.
    You have a live-in girlfriend, just LOL at the last 3 years. Just because girls don't want to talk to a guy who is living with a woman doesn't mean you're FA. It means they don't want you to cheat on her with them.

Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    There are women that only want casual sex, I've met them before. There are also women that will have a ONS with a guy only without upgrading him to bf material. Women are not all these prudish, monogamy oriented good girls.
    It's socially unacceptable for women to only want casual sex. I'm guessing that they were horny and there was no boyfriend around, so she figured she would smash and then keep looking. But ideally she would want a boyfriend. Very few women, except for ones with severe mental illness, will just do casual sex. It benefits them to find a man so they can split living expenses and even better, they can quit their job and live on easy mode.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can feel empathetic towards women, sure 90 cucks and a few chads are always hitting them up but who do they turn to when they actually want relationship material?

johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnnydeep1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    I can feel empathetic towards women, sure 90 cucks and a few chads are always hitting them up but who do they turn to when they actually want relationship material?
    Go out with the guys who hit on them?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    someone who can get sex easily has a much much better chance of geting a relatiohip then someone who cant get sex easily.
    That's pretty much what I was alluding to. I'm sure most females would chock it up to luck - guys being able to get into relationships easily - but let's not pretend like guys also don't run into "quality issues" either. So besides having fewer options, and having to deal with low-quality girls, guys can still make it work. So when females would have me believe that they can't find one, let alone a number of guys that meet her fancy, I can't help but roll my eyes. Practice a little better judgment, while being a little less picky (since you know it's not like they go out of their way to approach guys, and thus have no right whatsoever to bitch about not finding a good guy), and maybe they won't find themselves complaining about not having any viable options.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have a live-in girlfriend, just LOL at the last 3 years. Just because girls don't want to talk to a guy who is living with a woman doesn't mean you're FA. It means they don't want you to cheat on her with them.

It's socially unacceptable for women to only want casual sex. I'm guessing that they were horny and there was no boyfriend around, so she figured she would smash and then keep looking. But ideally she would want a boyfriend. Very few women, except for ones with severe mental illness, will just do casual sex. It benefits them to find a man so they can split living expenses and even better, they can quit their job and live on easy mode.
    Alot of women will pretend to be prudish for the public but honestly alot of them will engage in casual sex with the right guy. It has nothing to do with mental illnesses. Sure alot of women want boyfriends but it doesn't mean they won't engage in a few episodes of casual sex. Why do you think women lie about their sex count? And anyway alot of times women are taken by guys they're not really even attracted to but will cheat on their bfs with guys that turn them on.

There are some women that don't give a fuk if people view them as sloots like porn stars and hookers.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The confusing nonsense I went through from 2015 to 2017

brb "pls ram me hard"
    brb refuse to go on a legit date
    brb feel used
    brb girl probably had some race fetish
    brb fml
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This. Seriously, wtf. I've met plenty of women who only want casual sex. I can't believe how many guys on here still believe that women are saints.

Also, if you're just an unattractive guy, then it might seem like that to you because women don't show off their sexual side to guys they're not attracted to. Many are afraid of giving off the wrong impression.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    This. Seriously, wtf. I've met plenty of women who only want casual sex. I can't believe how many guys on here still believe that women are saints.

Also, if you're just an unattractive guy, then it might seem like that to you because women don't show off their sexual side to guys they're not attracted to. Many are afraid of giving off the wrong impression.
    This x 9,000

If a woman is not attracted to you or views you as a beta male, she's not gonna reveal her sexual side to you especially if you're judgmental. The thing is alot of dudes are judgmental and that's why women make guys wait to have sex. I've had women reveal their sexual side to me because they were attracted to me and I'm not really a judgmental guy when it comes to how many times a woman is fuking.

These are the same dudes that think all women are monogamy oriented. Just LOL. There is no scientific evidence that proves this.

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jacemano View Post
    Okay lets be realistic though, cause I thought about this, where is the damn time for a guy to be ambitious and chasing the good stuff in life AND also have a fulfilling relationship. It's a thought that I've been pondering lately.

wake up 6:45am
    run to work 7:00am
    get to office showered etc 8am
    swim at lunch
    work till 6pm - sometimes later
    gym 6pm till 8pm (sometimes 9pm)
    commute home, now 9:30pm
    cook and eat dinner 10pm
    Read 10-12pm

Rinse repeat.... now, rest days, you have to divide between friends (and if you have friends across different groups then its getting difficult). Now add dates along to this.
    Buddy let's be real you're willingly spending up to ~4 hours on working out daily, working 10 hour days and even allocating 2 hours reading a night.

Sounds to me like you're treating life as an RPG... Grinding hard to max out your stats. Meanwhile people enjoying life are just playing the main quest and having fun.

DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrNo1962 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As others have mentioned, get busy with understanding your true masculine core and become a centered / unmovable rock.

A man should be the mountain and a woman is the weather.

If you start to live your life this way, then you will quickly filter out the flakes, game-players, rule makers, ghoster's etc. and only start to date real women who want to be in their feminine state and are truly interested in you.

It took me a while to work this one out.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Women get sex easily, but they want relationships
    Men get relationships easily, but they want sex

It's not the other way around, chief.
    This is so true. Trying to find 2 women to keep around ONLY for sex as a man is virtually impossible. They ALL want relationships. I can get into a relationship no problem with a girl under my league.

Get two girls in/under my league just for sex when I want it? It would be another full time job trying to keep them interested....

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!
    Thanks for laughs OP!
    I really wish it was easy, but sadly it's not. Between the ages 18-26 every guy I was interested in didn't want a relationship. InB4 I was chasing a Chad...
    You must be butt ugly or morbidly obese, no offense.....

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You might be out of touch with the current reality, brah. It's nearly 2019, there are plenty of women who just want casual sex.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FastBack6 View Post
    This is so true. Trying to find 2 women to keep around ONLY for sex as a man is virtually impossible. They ALL want relationships. I can get into a relationship no problem with a girl under my league.

Get two girls in/under my league just for sex when I want it? It would be another full time job trying to keep them interested....
    I've known quite a few guys who've had more than 2 on their rotation at any one time lol. Another revelation for some of you brahs: women know their value. If they're into casual sex, then they know they're highly desirable to many men. So they know they don't have to settle because men will bang almost anything if there are no strings attached. If you're just not at that level, then yeah, it's hard to get more than one girl at a time for casual fun (and you'll have to put in effort just for that one)
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why did you wait a week to text her after your date if you were interested in her? Wait........let me guess. Playing the stupid fukking games that the Misc told you to play? You know what they say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Takeaway note:

Also this. Date someone who doesn't have social media. No WK followers, not getting gazillions of messages. Profit.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~