Thread: Confused

monushady1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Confused

hello everyone ,
    myself mohit from INDIA
    I am having HMB , BCAA , MULTIVITAMIN(VITAMAX SERIES), A WHEY PROTEIN POWDER , OMEGA 3

i am confused what should i take and when should i take any of them

could you guys please help me to stack them
    my goal is muscle building.
    should i use all these products on same time ?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by monushady1 View Post
    hello everyone ,
    myself mohit from INDIA
    I am having HMB , BCAA , MULTIVITAMIN(VITAMAX SERIES), A WHEY PROTEIN POWDER , OMEGA 3

Why did you buy them?

What program are you following? Do you know your daily calories and carbs/fat/protein?

Use protein powder as needed and when convenient to get your daily protein.

Don't spend money on bcaa.

If your diet lacks omega 3 fatty acids, aim for 2-3 grams of combined EPA/DHA per day preferably with food.

Take the multi as indicated on the label.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do so many people buy a bunch of powders and pills when they don't even know what they do or how to take them? Its mind boggling. The obvious answer would be read the instructions on the label for when to take... Next time read about what you're buying BEFORE buying them. Can save yourself some money too on things like BCAAs.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Why do so many people buy a bunch of powders and pills when they don't even know what they do or how to take them? Its mind boggling. The obvious answer would be read the instructions on the label for when to take... Next time read about what you're buying BEFORE buying them. Can save yourself some money too on things like BCAAs.
    Because most people believe that supplements are necessary to success because of marketing, friends/family and examples in front of them ("Influencers"). It's the same reason why so many people attribute their success to the supplements. Sad.

OP, follow the instruction and next time don't buy stuff you're not sure you need. Would return the HMB and BCAAs if you can.

Follow the instructions on the multi. Ensure you're getting 2000mg of combined DHA/EPA per day.

Protein powder is just powdered food. Use it when convenient to meet your macro daily.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by monushady1 View Post
    hello everyone ,
    myself mohit from INDIA

Honestly you're betting off getting your workout program and diet in order before going the supplement route. It doesn't hurt to have supplements on hand but all the supplements in the world isn't going to help you if you don't have your exercise program and diet in check.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Because most people believe that supplements are necessary to success because of marketing, friends/family and examples in front of them ("Influencers"). It's the same reason why so many people attribute their success to the supplements. Sad.
    Yup. dats it :/