Thread: Bar I.D.

machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bar I.D.

Any idea what bar this is? Seller has no idea on the make or model. Thanks!
    Attached Images

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I believe this is chrome dilligaf.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) machineduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just trying to figure out if it was worth $85. Appreciate the quick expert level response.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by machineduck View Post
    Just trying to figure out if it was worth $85. Appreciate the quick expert level response.
    So the general consensus is that shiny chrome equals a cheap bar. There are exceptions to this rule.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

My cheap chrome bar, and most I've seen, do not have this type of end cap. I though I possibly found something worth having. I'll pass on this one, thanks

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had one with a very similar end cap. I thought it was Weider, but there were no markings to confirm. Was a junk bar, definitely not worth $85.