Neilon01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Some questions about cutting

Hello everyone, im 17 years old and right now im 77.5 kg and 183 cm around 12-13% body fat and i would like to get to 9%.
    The question is how many calories should i try to eat per day? I lift 4 times a week and i will do 2 HIIT cardio workouts of 15 mins a week during rest days.
    Another question is how many reps should i go for, usually i go for 8 reps, do i need to change it?

Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heckboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whatever your "maintenance" calories are, reduce by about 400, preferably from carbs or at least mostly carbs. That's the rule of thumb that I've heard tossed around. And don't cheat. I was once on a good diet, had chicken and broc-co-li for a solid 2 weeks, weight just fell off, and I treated myself to a few doughnuts one day, and my weight loss stalled for 3 days because my body had carbs to run on. Don't make that mistake.

EDIT: Why can I not type B-R-O-C-C-O-L-I without it being censored?

Do you think that 1800 calories can be good? Cause i never counted calories before.
    It is possible that my one rep max bench will improve while doing a cut? My record is 85kg and i want to get closer to 100kg.
    I know that on a cut i should cut fat, which foods include fat that i should avoid?
    Thank you.

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're 17, and this forum prohibits giving calorie restriction advice to minors.

Stop trying to do something stupid like go to 9%; single digit BF is not sustainable for most people and is typically only done for short periods of time for competition. At your age its highly likely that you don't even have the muscle mass to support such a low BF. Not to mention you're in the prime muscle building years of your life and you should be building and not cutting right now.
    The best weight loss and muscle building advice you will ever get:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0eWbk-0qdg

The truth about "Recomping"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aErqkCgDuE

I was 65 kg last year when i started my body fat was even lower than now, my arms are already pretty big and i prefer to improve my physique and get more muscle defenition now then build more muscle and get too big.