godgivengulas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sore traps and rear delts after split squats/Sldl

I did split squats with 25 kg dumbbells and a light SLDL on my lower body day, and I love the feeling in my trap rear delt area today, I honestly havent had such soreness in like, ever! What us the reason behind this, new type of stimuli, iso TUT or stabilization and is it beneficial for muscle development? If so, what would you recommend apart from conventional exercises. Also, farmer walks are not possible to do due to crammed and crowded gym. I want to hear your opinions

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Your shoulder girdle had to support the weight of the bar / DBs during the squat and as you lean forwards in the SLDL. That's the only reason.

Don't assume that this soreness means it's good for developing those muscles. You need proper training that takes those muscles through a full range of movement under load.