vasudevan143 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Hello Friends I want to be pro bodybuilder pls help me

Hello Friends I want to be pro bodybuilder pls help me...I don't have idea of bodybuilding..anything; I am new to this world...Requesting you to help me to achieve my dreams and goal.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards
    Vasu

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by vasudevan143 View Post
    Hello Friends I want to be pro bodybuilder pls help me...I don't have idea of bodybuilding..anything; I am new to this world...Requesting you to help me to achieve my dreams and goal.

Regards
    Vasu
    If you are currently in school, stay there.

If you are currently employed, don't quit your day job.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vasudevan143 View Post

Regards
    Vasu
    You need to get your foot in the door first mate, you can't expect to go pro without any knowledge.

If you have no idea about bodybuilding as you say, then I'd suggest to start doing some research. Watch videos on exercises and form before you even set foot in the gym, ask somebody who knows what they're doing or hire a personal trainer to teach you everything you need to know hands-on.

There's not much we can teach you here if you have no basic knowledge of gym equipment, you'll end up hurting yourself if you try exercises you've only read about. Do as much research as you can, familiarize yourself with the gym and equipment and if you're still looking for pointers after that, I'm sure there's a lot more everyone here can help you with.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    If you are currently in school, stay there.

If you are currently employed, don't quit your day job.
    I'm guessing you may have taken a gander at OPs profile?

His goal is to weigh-in at 269.4 pounds, at 4% body fat.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll need money and free time and lots of each.

Familiarize yourself with g4p.

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Come on guys he's made it clear he has no idea about bodybuilding (in his own words), so it's clear his first thought would have been to ask on a forum. Not a bad thing, right?

So instead of making fun of him (considering this IS the place to come for help and advice), be kind and possibly a little helpful?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by StairwayToGym View Post
    Come on guys he's made it clear he has no idea about bodybuilding (in his own words), so it's clear his first thought would have been to ask on a forum. Not a bad thing, right?

So instead of making fun of him (considering this IS the place to come for help and advice), be kind and possibly a little helpful?
    Considering the sad state of professional bodybuilding in this day and age, not to mention the long, long list of died-much-too-young deceased pro bodybuilders which gets longer every day, along with zero chance of earning a respectable living, this thread should have ended with post #2.

smh......................
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733