Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fuking mice in my house boyos

So we have mice in our house. Saw 2 of these fukcers in the pantry. Didn't think to take a picture because I am not a phaggot, but they look like:

There were 2 of them hiding in our pantry. There were little mouse turds everywhere.

And I was FUKING amazed at what I saw. My dad had bought one of these chocolate packages for his friends, and the mice had fuking torn through the package, and had opened and eaten 3 entire chocolates over the course of however long they had been there. There were little bits of plastic wrap and there was a half eaten chocolate piece just sitting out. These fukers are so smart. I was gonna try to grab them and put them in a box. Tried to bait them with some cheese. FUKING lmao. The little fuker was too smart for that. He hid in the corner and crapped himself and darted out past me and into a cupboard which there is no fuking reasonable way he should have been able to slide in but he did!!!

It was fuking amazing. And while he was darting out, his buddy snagged the piece of cheese I had left out and fuking hid behind some chit. When I came back to look, he was gone.

Took me like half an hour to clean out the pantry. I threw away any food which seemed accessible to them. It turned out all our pasta, flour, and rice packages had been gnawed on and opened. Our whey had a hole in it lmao. For whatever reason, it seemed like these mice didn't like to tear through ziplocs, so I put all my chit in ziplocs and tubberware containers where possible. I am pretty sure that if they are determined, they can rip open the ziplocs though.

It was fuking impressive man. Part of me doesn't want to kill them. They just wanted some chocolate lol, and I am guessing they want to stay warm for the winter. Still, we will probably have to eradicate them because they might be fuking up our wires and chit. We've had a few flickering lights and loose connections. I heard mice sometimes like to chew on wires...fuk brahs.

Feelsbad. They are cute little fukers.
    In therapy crew.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do you mean your mum's house?
    fist yourself

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    So we have mice in our house. Saw 2 of these fukcers in the pantry. Didn't think to take a picture because I am not a phaggot, but they look like:

There were 2 of them hiding in our pantry. There were little mouse turds everywhere.

And I was FUKING amazed at what I saw. My dad had bought one of these chocolate packages for his friends, and the mice had fuking torn through the package, and had opened and eaten 3 entire chocolates over the course of however long they had been there. There were little bits of plastic wrap and there was a half eaten chocolate piece just sitting out. These fukers are so smart. I was gonna try to grab them and put them in a box. Tried to bait them with some cheese. FUKING lmao. The little fuker was too smart for that. He hid in the corner and crapped himself and darted out past me and into a cupboard which there is no fuking reasonable way he should have been able to slide in but he did!!!

It was fuking amazing. And while he was darting out, his buddy snagged the piece of cheese I had left out and fuking hid behind some chit. When I came back to look, he was gone.

Took me like half an hour to clean out the pantry. I threw away any food which seemed accessible to them. It turned out all our pasta, flour, and rice packages had been gnawed on and opened. Our whey had a hole in it lmao. For whatever reason, it seemed like these mice didn't like to tear through ziplocs, so I put all my chit in ziplocs and tubberware containers where possible. I am pretty sure that if they are determined, they can rip open the ziplocs though.

It was fuking impressive man. Part of me doesn't want to kill them. They just wanted some chocolate lol.
    Get some havahart no kill traps from Walmart if you want to catch and release them in the woods. Beware, mice can carry deadly diseases. If the mice you have are like your photo, they could be deer mice. Those come in from outside and can carry plague and hantavirus. If they are litte grey house mice, you don't have to worry so much about that. Read up on how to clean up after mice. If you vacuum up the droppings and they are carriers of plague or hantavirus, you basically just infected everyone in your house. Also, if you saw 2 mice, you likely have a lot more. Lots of people use glue traps, but those things are pretty cruel. If you don't check those constantly, the mice die slow deaths and they basically release all of the contents of their bowels/kidneys into the trap and around it. It's a nasty mess. The traditional spring mouse trap is probably less overall mess if you just want to kill them.
    "Toxic Masculinity" is a nonsensical word salad created by bossy feminists.

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    do you mean your mum's house?
    My dad's house lol.

Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Get some havahart no kill traps from Walmart if you want to catch and release them in the woods. Beware, mice can carry deadly diseases. If the mice you have are like your photo, they could be deer mice. Those come in from outside and can carry plague and hantavirus. If they are litte grey house mice, you don't have to worry so much about that. Read up on how to clean up after mice. If you vacuum up the droppings and they are carriers of plague or hantavirus, you basically just infected everyone in your house. Also, if you saw 2 mice, you likely have a lot more. Lots of people use glue traps, but those things are pretty cruel. If you don't check those constantly, the mice die slow deaths and they basically release all of the contents of their bowels/kidneys into the trap and around it. It's a nasty mess. The traditional spring mouse trap is probably less overall mess if you just want to kill them.
    FUK me dude...

Oh fuk...

I will look into Havahart traps, and I will tell my dad to schedule an appointment for himself. I am gonna see the doctor too. I sprayed some ammonia near my pantry. I read that that can scare away the mice.
    Last edited by wincel; 12-07-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    In therapy crew.

Fake it till you make it ryanpdma's Avatar
    ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanpdma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At least you can now tell everyone that you have visitors
    Big 4 Corporate Finance (M&A) crew
    CFA Level 1 crew

Sometimes sits in the corner to play RuneScape at work crew

BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honestly can't begin to believe how sad and empty your life must be to be so "amazed" and "impressed" at the discovery of mice in your parents home that you come onto misc and excitedly make a detailed thread about it.

I'm so sorry brah, didn't realize things were that bad.
    fist yourself

quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quadfecta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aw fuk bye

I honestly can't begin to believe how sad and empty your life must be to be so "amazed" and "impressed" at the discovery of mice in your parents home that you come onto misc and excitedly make a detailed thread about it.

I'm so sorry brah, didn't realize things were that bad.
    I've NEVER had mice in my house EVER dude. EVER. This is new and exciting to me lol.

Keep in mind that things are different in the UK. Here in the US, especially west coast, it is less common.
    In therapy crew.

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My dad's house lol.

FUK me dude...

Oh fuk...

I will look into Havahart traps, and I will tell my dad to schedule an appointment for himself. I am gonna see the doctor too. I sprayed some ammonia near my pantry. I read that that can scare away the mice.
    It's a low risk (a small percentage of rodents are carriers). But a dozen or so people a year die from those due to exposure to mice droppings that contain the viruses.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ico/549442002/

I wouldn't put ammonia down yet. You want to catch them. Your pantry is the place to put the traps. Peanut butter is irresistible to them as mouse bait.

Google hantavirus and plague and you'll find articles on how to safely clean up mouse droppings in your home.

Enrolled Platinum Account DJGirth's Avatar
    DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shoot them with your kel tec ksg-25 shotgun
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

I've NEVER had mice in my house EVER dude. EVER. This is new and exciting to me lol.

Keep in mind that things are different in the UK. Here in the US, especially west coast, it is less common.
    All you have to do is mix some nutella with peanut butter and put a blob of it in one of these:

They will not suffer at all.

Source:

I had mice and the little bastards had eaten through my anti-weed fabric under the flagstones at the back of my garage.

I also specialize in slug genocide so if you need any advice on that just pm me.
    fist yourself

All you have to do is mix some nutella with peanut butter and put a blob of it in one of these:

They will not suffer at all.

Source:

I had mice and the little bastards had eaten through my anti-weed fabric under the flagstones at the back of my garage.

I also specialize in slug genocide so if you need any advice on that just pm me.
    lol I might try the nonlethal solutions first. They are so cute. I don't want to kill them. The poor guy was scared chitless literally hiding in a corner from me in the pantry. I just removed the incentive of accessible food in our pantry. Hopefully, they will go somewhere else. If not, I will trap them and relocate them. I feel like it would be wrong to kill creatures so clever. I have to respect their ability to get to the chocolate lol.
    In therapy crew.

lol I might try the nonlethal solutions first. They are so cute. I don't want to kill them. The poor guy was scared chitless literally hiding in a corner from me in the pantry. I just removed the incentive of accessible food in our pantry. Hopefully, they will go somewhere else. If not, I will trap them and relocate them. I feel like it would be wrong to kill creatures so clever. I have to respect their ability to get to the chocolate lol.
    I tried one of those humane 'live' traps first.

Didn't seem to work.

So I killed them all.
    fist yourself

I tried one of those humane 'live' traps first.

Didn't seem to work.

So I killed them all.
    Did they stick around even after you got rid of accessible food?
    In therapy crew.

SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SeymourGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you will die fast when the plague comes back

Originally Posted by SeymourGains View Post

you will die fast when the plague comes back
    Maybe I have the uber plague survivor gene.
    In therapy crew.

Did they stick around even after you got rid of accessible food?
    They weren't even inside the house.

They were nesting outside, underneath my patio area behind the garage.

So, food consumption didn't even come into it.

I still massacred them all though.
    fist yourself

Aladddin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got mice in my house too, laid the poison down so they should be dead soon. Feelsgoodman

Originally Posted by Aladddin View Post
    Got mice in my house too, laid the poison down so they should be dead soon. Feelsgoodman
    It won't feel good when the smell of a rotting mouse corpse permeates your house for months after it's crawled under some unreachable crevice to die.

This is why traditional traps are the best and also most humane.
    fist yourself

Aladddin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It won't feel good when the smell of a rotting mouse corpse permeates your house for months after it's crawled under some unreachable crevice to die.

This is why traditional traps are the best and also most humane.
    planning to move soon anyway, the next man can deal with that problem

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I caught a rat in my kitchen 2 months ago. M'lady's dog tracked it down and I got it out of it's hiding place and put it down.
    ****Former Anorexic Crew****
    ****Actual Autist Crew****
    ****Small Penor Crew****

I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did not read a single word of that wall of text, but if I ever saw a mouse in my house I would move immediately.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000) PoundMobb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    It's a low risk (a small percentage of rodents are carriers). But a dozen or so people a year die from those due to exposure to mice droppings that contain the viruses.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ico/549442002/

I wouldn't put ammonia down yet. You want to catch them. Your pantry is the place to put the traps. Peanut butter is irresistible to them as mouse bait.

Google hantavirus and plague and you'll find articles on how to safely clean up mouse droppings in your home.
    This guy is giving decent advice but a better food to use as a bait would be food that they're already coming in and eating. They'll be more used to it and willing to eat it without reservations.

Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000) Zjunky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Grew up in an old drafty wooden house that has been on the tax maps since 1910. Who knows when it was actually built. But mice (and the occasional snake) would find it's way in.

You need to seal up the place so critters like that can't get in. Though with some old houses this isn't feasible.

If that's the case, get a black snake - they keep the mouse population in check. Or a cat.

Originally Posted by Zjunky View Post
    Grew up in an old drafty wooden house that has been on the tax maps since 1910. Who knows when it was actually built. But mice (and the occasional snake) would find it's way in.

You need to seal up the place so critters like that can't get in. Though with some old houses this isn't feasible.

If that's the case, get a black snake - they keep the mouse population in check. Or a cat.
    Yep we got the Orkin brah to come by. He found 4 spots with huge gaps. The fkers came thru the garage most likely. Sadly, we are probably gonna end up killing them all with glue traps. Dad said it was too much of a hassle and he doesn't want to risk them ever coming back. I'm gonna have to wait and see if we catch any in the traps and dispose of them.
    In therapy crew.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a cat or terrier/chihuahua
    Welsh BDFPA powerlifter /strongwoman

132.5/77.5/180kg
    (292/171/397)
    1.5bw frontsquat
    Last total 390kg@76 wilks 369

conventional crew <HTC>
    I like ass pics

SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For some reason I imagine OP's mice being autistic

Be careful OP they might out Asperger you and takeover your house

Yep we got the Orkin brah to come by. He found 4 spots with huge gaps. The fkers came thru the garage most likely. Sadly, we are probably gonna end up killing them all with glue traps. Dad said it was too much of a hassle and he doesn't want to risk them ever coming back. I'm gonna have to wait and see if we catch any in the traps and dispose of them.
    Check the traps in the morning and in the evening. If you really want to save them, you get them before they've been in there too long and struggled too much, you can still release them. Vegetable oil makes the glue less sticky and they can get work themselves out if you slowly pour the oil where they are stuck. Careful not to drown them if their noses are stuck. Don't get too close either. They'll try to bite you out of fear. That might be more effort than you're willing to do, but it's possible. You can fill holes around pipes where they might enter the house or travel around the house with steel wool. They don't like biting down on that.

doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doughnutking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mice is the reason we domesticated cats..

get one.
    Shame on a miscer who try to run game on a miscer

Infamous ex- UK B-boy dancer... until i dirty bulked in 2011

u mirin?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79vMK6BZE88

Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Uhyeahokay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got bad news, they'll be more than 2 of them.
    Safety Razor Crew