rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100)

intermittent fasting c/p/f ratio?

Hello guys, I am 192cm , 90kg ,19 yeas old.
    i just quit the ketogenic diet, did it for 2 month, ate 20g or carbs a day,140g protein,230g fats.
    I want to move to the intermittent fasting 16\8 diet, and i would like to know on which ratio of carbsroteins:fats you recommending .
    I am training 3 times a week, street workout, hiit jumping rope.
    I know that the ratio should look like 40% carbs,30%protein,30%fast.
    but for some reason the carbs seems to be too high (270 carbs), is that make sense?
    or should i get other ratio.
    thank you

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don’t use ratios for macro nutrients, it’s needlessly restrictive. Instead seek to hit your protein and fat minimums and fill the rest of your calories as you see fit. Minimum protein is .8g per lb of body weight and minimum fat is .45g per lb of body weight.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100) rianbro is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Don’t use ratios for macro nutrients, it’s needlessly restrictive. Instead seek to hit your protein and fat minimums and fill the rest of your calories as you see fit. Minimum protein is .8g per lb of body weight and minimum fat is .45g per lb of body weight.
    didn't understand how i am supposed to calculate my calories, if i wont split the macro nutrients with a ratio, i won't eat the same amount of calories everyday.
    if I need to eat 2600 calories a day in order to lose weight , how much c\p\f do i need to eat with your method?

Thank you

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Work out the minimums for P and F in grams

protein and carb has 4 calories per gram
    fat has 9 calories per gram

Make sure the total calories from carb + fat + protein equals your daily calorie needs.