Thread: keto diet

sarahvag is on a distinguished road. (+10)

keto diet

how can i loss fat from keto ? my friend has lost over 18 kilos of weight from keto just in 3 months.

GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All you have to do is eat less, move more. This applies to any diet you're doing.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Beware that a lot of the apparent weight loss from keto comes from water and glycogen weight (i.e. not fat) which comes back when you start eating carbs again.

Personally, I would recommend a mixed diet consisting of healthy wholefoods. Carbs are not your enemy.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Beware that a lot of the apparent weight loss from keto comes from water and glycogen weight (i.e. not fat) which comes back when you start eating carbs again.

Personally, I would recommend a mixed diet consisting of healthy wholefoods. Carbs are not your enemy.
    thanks but how i do that their is not such diet plan include in INTERNET which define that your gonna loss weight?

Originally Posted by GA1N5 View Post
    All you have to do is eat less, move more. This applies to any diet you're doing.
    so their is not prob of eating junk food? i usually eat burgers and fries ,pizza

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sarahvag View Post
    thanks but how i do that their is not such diet plan include in INTERNET which define that your gonna loss weight?
    It's not a plan. You just eat whole foods like meat, eggs, vegetables, whole grains, fruit, nuts, beans etc. and record the calories and protein grams in something like myfitnesspal. Read the "basics" sticky thread at the top of the page.