LEWNI is on a distinguished road. (+10)

skinny-fat Routine? (20-25% Bodyfat ) picture for reference

Hi there,
    My name is Lewni,i'm a new member
    Two years ago i was so skinny that i used to wear always jackets and hidding my extreme anorexia.
    Then i decided to ''force'' myself to eat more and workout more. I was kinda of dirty bulking and working out with a very unregular routines .Anyway i started with 120 lbs weigh and gained arround 80 lbs in two years.
    Result is that i got skinny -fat.Im now at arround 20-25 % bodyfat ,and at 200Lbs ,my heigh is 6''.
    What workout do you recommend guys ? I want to change my routine and lifestyle to be in shape !
    I know i am like super fat and dont look in shape,but i want to change that.

If there is an online coach or program you recommend please share with me !
    Attached Images

Building The Monolith Anthony21's Avatar
    Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to get your nutrition down. It doesn't matter what program you're on. If you don't have your nutrition on point based off your goal you will be spinning your wheels.

I'd recommend dropping some weight. Do you know how many calories you need to be in a caloric deficit? If not check out the nutrition section and read the stickies on how to calculate this.

A great program to take a look into is the Fierce 5 Novice program which is here, link below.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1266579371
    Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

My 5/3/1 training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175799121

Instagram: l_anthony

Thank you ! Will check it out I am looking to get as much advice as possible to avoid doing the same mistakes again !

OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whatever you do, don't do anything extreme!
    Set goals, work out how to get there and work towards them gradually

This is in the over 35 section but equally valid for people at any age... Start here
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168581133
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    BW on 10/12/2018 - 71.5 Kg , Target BW - 70 Kg / 154# (6.5kg down, 1.5 more to go, slowly does it).

ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op you need the following :

1 ) Calculate your daily calorie intake based on your stats and activity level TDEE
    2 ) aim to lose 4 pounds per month , that would equal eating 500 calories less than your TDEE
    3 ) The stickies in this section has many good programs , pick whatever you think you will enjoy and stick to it for at least 6 moths and never missing a workout .

after 6 months come here again

Ok bro thank you so much
    Should i stick to cutting also for 6 months ?

ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashhabah89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say yes , you have excessive body fat and you are a beginner , you fall under the best category to lose fat and build muscle at the same time , you should see improvements in your lifts even as you are cutting , your goal would be to lose muscle and continue to make progress at the gym , if after say 4 months you hit a wall and can't progress in gym then you might want to lose weight slower or even begin to maintain your weight

OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldFartTom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LEWNI View Post
    Two years ago i was so skinny that i used to wear always jackets and hidding... ... ... Im now at arround 20-25 % bodyfat ... ... I know i am like super fat... ...
    I should have mentioned this before. 20-25% body fat is Joe average, average guy in the street age 25-35, for older "average Joe" it would be considered good

It is not "super fat". Yes as a bodybuilder or athlete you will want a lower bodyfat % than Joe average, but don't consider yourself "super fat", bodyfat levels of fitness models are not "normal".

Sure cut down to lower fat, maybe aim for 15-17% but Don't let any previous body image worries come back again, you beat that before, don't regress now.

Building muscle is far more a priority than fat loss at the start anyway, for someone in the 20-25% range or you'll just look like a sack of sticks once the fat has gone
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 12-08-2018 at 07:19 AM.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    BW on 10/12/2018 - 71.5 Kg , Target BW - 70 Kg / 154# (6.5kg down, 1.5 more to go, slowly does it).