Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Platinum Member keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keyboardworkout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Article: I'm a Single Mom and Online Dating Sucks

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Why-On...-Moms-45548108

I remember the divorce honeymoon phase, as I like to call it — the short period of time after the messy, hurtful part of the divorce when I felt like I was walking on sunshine because I was single and ready to mingle. Dating? Again? Hell yeah! Once the rawness of the divorce subsided and I accepted my new life as a single mom, I became giddy with excitement at the thought of dating. I lost weight, put a little more effort into how I presented myself to the world, and thought I was going to have so much fun.

Boy, was I wrong. Dating sucks. Like, really sucks. Dating is an action word, as in it requires work, time, effort, and even a little strategizing. Dating in the modern world starts online, too, which means it's not organic. This requires hours of work on the candidate's part. Taking selfies, cropping them to remove things like the mess of laundry on the floor in the background, adding a filter to hide the fact that I'm the least photogenic person you will ever meet, uploading said picture into my new profile, and repeating the process for as many good pictures as I can get is only the first step. Just the first! And I wouldn't want my prospects hitting no thanks on my profile simply for lack of pictures, would I?

Next up, the pressure is on to write a witty profile description that honestly depicts who I am while not withholding any essential information. This is no easy task. If my profile read, "Divorced mom of three with very little free time, living paycheck to paycheck, a terrible cook, and hates cleaning," I don't think I would get many bites. That is the actual story of my life, but the online dating version of me is slightly different. She has her sh*t together — at least a little bit. She has some free time and enjoys cycling, reading, and martial arts. She's a freakin' catch.

Each dating website comes equipped with its own list of silly rules and terminology that you must quickly learn, unless you want to accidentally spend your coffee beans to swipe left on a bagel when you really wanted to send him a wink! When you've finally made some matches, you find yourself engaging in the most superficial conversation and textual small talk, while coyly trying to determine if this match has any substance at all. You study their pictures to see what may be a turn off, like that huge freckle above their right eye or the fact that their shorts are just three inches too short in picture number eight.

A lot of men in the online dating world think it is OK to be rude, too (thankfully, not all men, but a lot). "Can you send me some more pictures of yourself?" they write. Um, no I cannot, you ballsy little freak. I already posted eight pictures of myself and let me tell you, mister selfie king, it was not at all comfortable for me to do. Who do you think you are, really? Does courtship even exist anymore? I'm sure there are good men out there in the online dating world, but you really have to dig deep to find them.

Online dating sucks. It doesn't feel natural to me and it surpasses the whole phase of physical connection and attraction. I can't seem to flirt via a computer or a phone. It's not easy, it's not fun, and in my experience, it's not authentic. It's work. It takes courage, stamina, ambition, and a commitment to finding love. I admire and slightly envy those who have adjusted well to the world of online dating. I've tried it over and over again, but I usually deactivate my profile in 12 hours or less. Perhaps it's because I'm so busy and so tired, or because I believe the right man will find me at the right time, and if it's meant to be, I won't have to try so damn hard to find him.

Here's the thing: I want a boyfriend, but I don't want to date. I want to skip the dating stage altogether and go straight to the "walk around with zero makeup on in my boyshort underwear and know that I'm loved unconditionally" stage. I'm a mom and my kids are the core of my world right now. My days of getting ready for a date, buying new outfits, and consistently shaving my legs are far behind me. If I am gifted a few hours of me time, I have a long list of things I need to get done, and beauty preparations have never been on that list.

Online dating is hard work, and as a mom, the last thing I want is more work. I want a partner, a friend, and a soulmate. I want someone who completes me. Perhaps my loneliness is a blessing in disguise. Maybe spending my free time however the hell I want is the one thing I need more than anything right now, and that doesn't include taking endless selfies for everyone but myself.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew^^^^^^
    Have mercy, I'm married to a ginger nurse who played college volleyball.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Single moms; we haven't bridged this topic in about 18 hours.
    I'm a very sweet boy

S: 650.4
    B: 402.3
    D: 672.4
    USPA Raw Elite 220

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women who have to resort to online dating are the lowest quality sloots.

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImpressiveGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gee, I wonder why she got a divorce.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 20Mavs11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Divorced mom of three with very little free time, living paycheck to paycheck, a terrible cook, and hates cleaning,"

What retard cuck locked her down and put three babies in her? Tha fuk?
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 20Mavs11 View Post
    "Divorced mom of three with very little free time, living paycheck to paycheck, a terrible cook, and hates cleaning,"

If I had to guess, I would get banned for racism.

ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just wait until a wealthy beta comes along and tries again.

bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bobthebuilder7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember the divorce honeymoon phase, as I like to call it — the short period of time after the messy, hurtful part of the divorce when I felt like I was walking on sunshine because I was single and ready to mingle. Dating? Again? Hell yeah! Once the rawness of the divorce subsided and I accepted my new life as a single mom, I became giddy with excitement at the thought of dating. I lost weight, put a little more effort into how I presented myself to the world, and thought I was going to have so much fun.

Boy, was I wrong. Dating sucks. Like, really sucks. Dating is an action word, as in it requires work, time, effort, and even a little strategizing. Dating in the modern world starts online, too, which means it's not organic. This requires hours of work on the candidate's part. Taking selfies, cropping them to remove things like the mess of laundry on the floor in the background, adding a filter to hide the fact that I'm the least photogenic person you will ever meet, uploading said picture into my new profile, and repeating the process for as many good pictures as I can get is only the first step. Just the first! And I wouldn't want my prospects hitting no thanks on my profile simply for lack of pictures, would I?

Next up, the pressure is on to write a witty profile description that honestly depicts who I am while not withholding any essential information. This is no easy task. If my profile read, "Divorced mom of three with very little free time, living paycheck to paycheck, a terrible cook, and hates cleaning," I don't think I would get many bites. That is the actual story of my life, but the online dating version of me is slightly different. She has her sh*t together — at least a little bit. She has some free time and enjoys cycling, reading, and martial arts. She's a freakin' catch.

Each dating website comes equipped with its own list of silly rules and terminology that you must quickly learn, unless you want to accidentally spend your coffee beans to swipe left on a bagel when you really wanted to send him a wink! When you've finally made some matches, you find yourself engaging in the most superficial conversation and textual small talk, while coyly trying to determine if this match has any substance at all. You study their pictures to see what may be a turn off, like that huge freckle above their right eye or the fact that their shorts are just three inches too short in picture number eight.

A lot of men in the online dating world think it is OK to be rude, too (thankfully, not all men, but a lot). "Can you send me some more pictures of yourself?" they write. Um, no I cannot, you ballsy little freak. I already posted eight pictures of myself and let me tell you, mister selfie king, it was not at all comfortable for me to do. Who do you think you are, really? Does courtship even exist anymore? I'm sure there are good men out there in the online dating world, but you really have to dig deep to find them.

Online dating sucks. It doesn't feel natural to me and it surpasses the whole phase of physical connection and attraction. I can't seem to flirt via a computer or a phone. It's not easy, it's not fun, and in my experience, it's not authentic. It's work. It takes courage, stamina, ambition, and a commitment to finding love. I admire and slightly envy those who have adjusted well to the world of online dating. I've tried it over and over again, but I usually deactivate my profile in 12 hours or less. Perhaps it's because I'm so busy and so tired, or because I believe the right man will find me at the right time, and if it's meant to be, I won't have to try so damn hard to find him.

Here's the thing: I want a boyfriend, but I don't want to date. I want to skip the dating stage altogether and go straight to the "walk around with zero makeup on in my boyshort underwear and know that I'm loved unconditionally" stage. I'm a mom and my kids are the core of my world right now. My days of getting ready for a date, buying new outfits, and consistently shaving my legs are far behind me. If I am gifted a few hours of me time, I have a long list of things I need to get done, and beauty preparations have never been on that list.

Online dating is hard work, and as a mom, the last thing I want is more work. I want a partner, a friend, and a soulmate. I want someone who completes me. Perhaps my loneliness is a blessing in disguise. Maybe spending my free time however the hell I want is the one thing I need more than anything right now, and that doesn't include taking endless selfies for everyone but myself.
    No wonder why she is divorced.

Dumb sloot just trying to find some beta phaggot to support her
    Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no Norwood Reaper, for You are with me; Your Shaver and Your Razor, they comfort me
    *Stardew Valley Crew*
    I AM NOT A TRADIE
    ***I Survived the Chinese Invasion of MISC October 21, 2018***

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    single mom

1) wants a cuck bf who'll take care and raise someone else's kid

2) want a high value chad.

pick one. You can't have both sloot.
    Weight loss: IF, Lift, Low Carb, Baby Steps and one refeed day. Saved you hours of googling.
    Conservatives: Cut The Cord. Stop giving fake news money

GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Single moms are the no avi females of the dating universe

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"living gib to gib"
    Reverse Dieting from Low bodyfat and Bulking log > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154107931

Time to get Shredded again, 2015 > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164833121

gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    makes the point of dating being something you work at then complains about having to come up with a description of herself

strong everything

gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gibbypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmackFlow View Post
    smack out
    late

GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GravityLee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A wild smack city brah enters the thread

MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000) MyronGainzzyz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just lel that she thought she was going to find anyone worth their salt to step in and raise 3 kids that arent his. I would be very hesitant to even think about dating a girl with a single kid, much less three!

EDIT> I also love how a related topic from this article is:
    "Why You Shouldn't Stay Together For the Kids, To the Mom Staying in the Unhappy Marriage For Her Kids"

Im sure alot of sloots are going to feel empowered after reading this particular sloots qualms
    .___.0_0_0. -measly rep crew-
    [__l;[_____]; --beautiful people crew--
    l__\__L-OllllO-] --- ASE Certified Master Tech---
    ()_)--()_)--)_) ---- US ARMY Crew MOS- 88M----
    JEEP CREW

ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ashin1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No matter how hard you love, and give you will always come number #2 in her heart at best.

Nothing quite like experiencing parenthood for the first time together as a couple.

Backseat parenting is the real tea for most dudes dating single mom. Sure you have the full time step dads that’s actually moms boyfriend/new husband, and they develop good long lasting relationships, but that is ultimately best case scenario. No hate on those guys, props to them for following through. However, With raising someone else’s child you def have less say in the matter as compared to if it were your own.

Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kev1972 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Single moms are just sluts you practice on til you meet a real person.
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **
    ** US Army Field Artillery **

bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I reckon there is a fair chance that those kids each have a different dad.

ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ErnieMccracken has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    single mom

1) wants a cuck bf who'll take care and raise someone else's kid

2) want a high value chad.

pick one. You can't have both sloot.
    Why can't she have both? srs

bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdownunder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Single moms are just sluts you practice on til you meet a real person.

New Jack Hustler RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    guys with options aren't gonna pick an old hag they can't have kids with are gonna pay for someone else kid who'll disappear if they ever breakup.
    Weight loss: IF, Lift, Low Carb, Baby Steps and one refeed day. Saved you hours of googling.
    Conservatives: Cut The Cord. Stop giving fake news money

goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000) goonsondeck is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol u wat

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A used car can't command the price of a new one, especially when the trunk is sagging and the headlights are dim.

I remember I dated this one girl and I was the first guy she dated after her divorce. She seemed to believe that because she came with kids already, that was a bonus and she could be more picky.

My last GF actually told me that I needed to man up and help take care of her kids because by dating her, I was responsible for them too, and to support them as though they were mine. Her teenage son is always hungry and wants pizza non-stop, she asked me to pay several times to get him a pizza. Oh, and he will be needing a car soon and I should help with that. LMAO. Told her I'm not willing and it's over. Now she can't find anyone and I rubbed it in deep. She said guys just want one thing. I said "now imagine getting one of them to stay, and then getting a guy to open his wallet and pay for someone else's kids". Was talking about Tinder and mentioned to her that once I see they have kids I know they are only good for pumping and dumping.

Originally Posted by RocknRollMuscle View Post
    guys with options aren't gonna pick an old hag they can't have kids with are gonna pay for someone else kid who'll disappear if they ever breakup.
    Originally Posted by goonsondeck View Post
    lol u wat
    Most guys don't have options. They'll take whatever they can get. It might take her a while, but I'm sure she can talk some top tier dude into settling.

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most guys don't have options. They'll take whatever they can get. It might take her a while, but I'm sure she can talk some top tier dude into settling.
    top tier dudes aren't "most guys" tho

anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anonkunbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didnt read a single fukking word
    Make misc great again
    Anime crew
    Skateboard crew
    Doomer crew
    51k - 70k/yr - left poverty but still poverty crew

wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wincel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In therapy crew.

FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAPhaggot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being a single mom of 3 sucks.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    me after she says she has a kid

Always NEG Red OP Crew
    Christmas Forever Crew
    Houston Oilers Crew