acoronao is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question am i on the right path? fbw

Hey guys so, i used to be skinny fat, well probably still am, im 6'2 and weigh 176lb (my scale says i have 16%bf) , my main goal is to get abs and have a nice body. I started lifting weights 1 month and a half ago without doing any cardio. got rid of most of my belly fat and started to get bigger, but i think its not enough, ive been dieting for a month eating only protein and all the good things you need to build muscle. one week ago i read online that i was wasting my time going to the gym everyday doing splits, that i needed to do full body workouts 3 times a week so i began with this routine;

Monday
    Bench press 4x 5
    Chest fly 3 x 12
    Leg extension 4 x 10
    Leg curl 4x 10
    Pull up 4x 10
    Seated lateral raise 4 x10
    Dumbbell hammer curls 3 x 10
    Rope extension 4 x10
    Plank 5 x20 sec

Tuesday

Cardio 20min

Wednesday
    Deadlift 5x5
    Incline dumbell press 4 x 10
    Lateral raise 4x 10
    Pull down 4 x 10
    Leg press 4 x 10
    Ez bar curl 3 x10
    Skullcrushers 3 x 10
    Dumbell shrugs3 x 12
    Plank 5x20

Thursday

Cardio 20min

Friday
    Squat 5 x5
    Dumbell Bench 4 x 10
    Dumbell Row 4 x 10
    Seated Dumbell Press 4 x 10
    Lunge 4x 10
    Dumbbell Curl 3x 10
    Standing Barbell Tricep Extension 3x 10
    Calf Raise 3 x 12
    Plank 5 x 20 sec

1 cheat meal a week.

can i get any advice on the cardio? and workout? should i make any changes.. i really want to see results fast.ill attach a picture of my progress (today) thanks guys.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by acoronao; 12-06-2018 at 12:29 PM.

doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) doctorallen is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by acoronao View Post
    Hey guys so, i used to be skinny fat, well probably still am, im 6'2 and weigh 176lb (my scale says i have 16%bf) , my main goal is to get abs and have a nice body. I started lifting weights 1 month and a half ago without doing any cardio. got rid of most of my belly fat and started to get bigger, but i think its not enough, ive been dieting for a month eating only protein and all the good things you need to build muscle. one week ago i read online that i was wasting my time going to the gym everyday doing splits, that i needed to do full body workouts 3 times a week so i began with this routine;

Monday
    Bench press 4x 5
    Chest fly 3 x 12
    Leg extension 4 x 10
    Leg curl 4x 10
    Pull up 4x 10
    Seated lateral raise 4 x10
    Dumbbell hammer curls 3 x 10
    Rope extension 4 x10
    Plank 5 x20 sec

Tuesday

Cardio 20min

Wednesday
    Deadlift 5x5
    Incline dumbell press 4 x 10
    Lateral raise 4x 10
    Pull down 4 x 10
    Leg press 4 x 10
    Ez bar curl 3 x10
    Skullcrushers 3 x 10
    Dumbell shrugs3 x 12
    Plank 5x20

Thursday

Cardio 20min

Friday
    Squat 5 x5
    Dumbell Bench 4 x 10
    Dumbell Row 4 x 10
    Seated Dumbell Press 4 x 10
    Lunge 4x 10
    Dumbbell Curl 3x 10
    Standing Barbell Tricep Extension 3x 10
    Calf Raise 3 x 12
    Plank 5 x 20 sec

1 cheat meal a week.

can i get any advice on the cardio? and workout? should i make any changes.. i really want to see results fast.ill attach a picture of my progress (today) thanks guys.

Try to include more variety

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by doctorallen View Post
    Try to include more variety
    Disregard ^^^^ this nonsense, and choose one of the beginner programs from the sticky threads at the top of this forum.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733