StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question My 19 month transformation, thoughts?

Hi guys, my names Aydin. Really glad I've come across this forum as I've found a lot of helpful advice and tips so far and I've only been here a couple days.

I've been training 5 days a week for the last 19 months and it's pretty much become apart of my lifestyle. What got me started was I was really skinny, bones showing and I honestly felt disgusted in the amount of weight I let myself lose over the years. I decided to change myself and start training, I was honestly hooked from day one. What are your thoughts on my progress? Do you think I could have progressed more or am I doing okay? Any advice on what I need to work on more is welcome.

Here are my stats -

Natural
    Height: 5"11 / 182cm
    Start date: May 5, 2017
    Starting Weight: 62KG / 136lbs
    Current Weight: 80KG / 176lbs
    BF%: 6.6% (Last checked 3-4 months ago)

Progress photos from start to date: (Don't ask me why my eyes were closed on the first photo, it's the only one I have and the camera caught me blinking lol)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by StairwayToGym; 12-08-2018 at 01:23 PM.

SenseiWata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job bro,that's a hell of a lot progress for such a short period of time.If you wan't to up your gainz game,i would suggest you try bulking for a period of time, as such thing could only benefit you more .

needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StairwayToGym View Post
    Hi guys, my names Aydin. Really glad I've come across this forum as I've found a lot of helpful advice and tips so far and I've only been here a couple days.

I've been training 5 days a week for the last 19 months and it's pretty much become apart of my lifestyle. What got me started was I was really skinny, bones showing and I honestly felt disgusted in the amount of weight I let myself lose over the years. I decided to change myself and start training, I was honestly hooked from day one. What are your thoughts on my progress? Do you think I could have progressed more or am I doing okay? Any advice on what I need to work on more is welcome.

Here are my stats -

Natural
    Height: 5"9 / 182cm
    Start date: May 5, 2017
    Starting Weight: 62KG / 136lbs
    Current Weight: 80KG / 176lbs
    BF%: 6.6% (Last checked 3-4 months ago)

Progress photos from start to date: (Don't ask me why my eyes were closed on the first photo, it's the only one I have and the camera caught me blinking lol)
    Great job. What was your workout program? Just to let you know 182cm is not 5 foot 9. That's actually near 6 foot.

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SenseiWata View Post
    Good job bro,that's a hell of a lot progress for such a short period of time.If you wan't to up your gainz game,i would suggest you try bulking for a period of time, as such thing could only benefit you more .
    Thanks bro! My goal weight is 95KG with around 6% BF. Still got a long journey ahead of me but going for a bulk would definitely help me at this point.

Originally Posted by needgains1024 View Post
    Great job. What was your workout program? Just to let you know 182cm is not 5 foot 9. That's actually near 6 foot.
    Thanks! To be completely honest, my first month of training was kind of all over the place. I was training several muscle groups a day but noticed I still had plenty of energy left after training and wasn't really feeling my muscles tear and repair over time so I decided to switch it up. I researched as much as I could with my time (online reading, videos, personal advice) about exercises, proper form, meal plans and supplements to take and developed my program.

I was eating incredibly healthy to pack on as much muscle as I could for the first few months but my meal plan is currently shot up due to my lifestyle and time which I really need to change so I can make improvements. Due to everything that's currently going on I've pretty much been intermittent fasting the last 2 months.
    Here's my program as of today:

Supplements: Pre-Workout, Creatine (post) ~40mins, Whey Protein (post) ~40mins
    Monday: Full chest day (upper, mid & lower)
    Tuesday: Deltoids/Rear Deltoids/Traps
    Wednesday: Back & Biceps
    Thursday: Abs and Triceps
    Friday: Legs and Glutes

4 sets 12 reps on everything I do, increasing weight each set and going till failure on the last. Basically short+intense training. I train for an hour 5 days a week, sometimes feel extra pumped and stay a little longer or go an extra day during the weekend and mix in some cardio with light weight training.
    Once I sort my crap out I'm planning to jump on 5 meals a day for a bulk while maintaining a lean physique. I'll be adding in some strength training with my current program once I start to bulk.

Did some digging regarding what you said. You're right it's actually 5"11, thanks lol. I just did a quick google search on it to be honest.

bsbulkbsbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good progress, what bf% did you cut from and how long did it take?

Originally Posted by bsbulkbsbu View Post
    Good progress, what bf% did you cut from and how long did it take?
    Thanks bsbulkbsbu, unfortunately I didn't check my BF% when I started as I was really skinny and just wanted to gain weight and size so I wasn't really cutting from anything.

ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssilv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice work so far OP. commitment and lifestyle change is what it takes

130lb 5'11 is borderline anorexic

i started at 6'1 150lbs.. then body dysmorphia took over
    6'2" | 257lbs

Progress, Not Perfection.

Originally Posted by ssilv View Post
    nice work so far OP. commitment and lifestyle change is what it takes

130lb 5'11 is borderline anorexic

i started at 6'1 150lbs.. then body dysmorphia took over
    Thanks ssilv! Exactly right, it's got to the point where I actually feel bad if I miss a day out of my 5 days now so it's become a huge part in my life now. I think I've become an addict lol.

Oh so you were pretty much on the same boat when you started out? You've made an incredible transformation bro! You look like a unit now!
    BIO

Height: 5"11
    Natural
    Current Weight: 80KG
    Current BF%: 6.6%
    Goal Weight: 95KG
    Goal BF%: 5%

tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really good progress man, looking great, do you mind posting your actual routine? (Exercises that you do for each muscle group)

Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great stuff, keep it up!

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice work OP
    Lets Go Brandon
    Pureblood

Originally Posted by tomskee1 View Post
    Really good progress man, looking great, do you mind posting your actual routine? (Exercises that you do for each muscle group)
    Thanks tomskee1, you mean like a video? Sure I could do that but it would take me some time to gather all the footage and upload it (I have a really slow upload speed)

Originally Posted by Coinsave View Post
    Great stuff, keep it up!
    Thanks Coinsave! don't plan on stopping anytime soon =)

Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    nice work OP
    Thanks Witherman!
    BIO

Natural

tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomskee1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StairwayToGym View Post
    Thanks tomskee1, you mean like a video? Sure I could do that but it would take me some time to gather all the footage and upload it (I have a really slow upload speed)

Hey man, I didn’t necessarily mean a video I just meant to ask which exercises you’re doing each day for each muscle group! Haha

Cheers

Originally Posted by tomskee1 View Post
    Hey man, I didn’t necessarily mean a video I just meant to ask which exercises you’re doing each day for each muscle group! Haha

Cheers
    Oh hahaha, no problem I'll get on it as soon as I have a bit of time to write it all up.
    BIO

Natural

adrigut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job! keep it up!
    don't advertise here

Originally Posted by adrigut View Post
    Good job! keep it up!
    Thank you! =) Always!
    BIO

Natural

Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress pal! How many calories you smashing through?

Originally Posted by Michael3011 View Post
    Great progress pal! How many calories you smashing through?
    Thanks Michael! I'm actually not counting at the moment as I'm preparing to fix my meal plan up, once I do I'll let you know =)
    BIO

Natural