daveofalldaves is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Nutrition advice needed please

Hi, I never post in forums so forgive me if this is in the wrong place or something.

I’m a little unsure of where I should go from here with my calories and nutrition , a year ago I was 220lbs , I’m only 5ft 7 so that’s pretty overweight, since then I started calorie counting and weight training and have gotten myself to 162lbs , I had my body fat checked in the gym and it came out at 17%. The problem I have is I feel my calories are now too low, I’m consuming 1650 a day keeping protein at 160g and fat at 40g carbs make up the rest , throughout the year I haven’t been this low obviously, I have slowly tapered it down as weight loss has stalled , I’ve also had a few phases throughout the year where I’ve ‘maintained’ (basically eating about 2000 cals and having a free day at the weekend)

Am I too low? Should I reverse diet to fix my metabolism? Is there anything wrong with my metabolism? Should I lean bulk? Or do I need to get below 15% body fat to bulk? Should I add in a few 2 mile runs during the week or something?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks very much 👍🏻 Btw I’m 33 years old if that makes any difference

formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fats are too low as are calories in all likelihood.