Rahullp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Clean bulk time or keep cutting?

hey what going on guys I been using this forum for years and decided to finally make an account. Love getting insight from hard working individuals like yourselves and needed some advise. For some reason I can’t post pics yet so to see my before and after just look and my progression pics on my profile. I am currently sitting at 150-155 eating 2200-2500 a day and do full body workouts every other day so about 3-4 times a week and fill in the other days with 2 cardio sessions and 1 full rest day. I months replace cardio days with calisthenics or yoga depending how I’m feeling. I started at 185 25+ body fat percentage and dropped to around 12% I think might need your guys insight on if that’s is accurate. Anyways was wondering if I should increase calorie intake a start a clean bulk or keep the same track I am on now of eating around maintenance and lifting hard with a few cardio sessions. I have been so iffy because I did a large cut with no lifting and have been lifting for the last month and seeing awesome results wasn’t sure if I could get better results upping the calories a bit or cut just a bit more for a more defined pack. I am 5’8 and 20 years old btw. Thanks again for the input guys much love

Macros
    45-50g fat
    200-250g carbs
    180+g protein
    Calories 2200-2500 (everything clean foods)

RobertAu1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's honestly hard to say without pictures, but if you can accept losing some definition through lean bulking I'd do that. That is if you really are 12% or maybe go the extra step and get closer to 10% first

GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GA1N5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Based on the pictures on your BodySpace, you should definitely keep lean bulking.

hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardyboysare is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its time to lean bulk now you are certainly lean enough now and need to gain muscle.

p.s. no such things as clean food unless you like soapy food you can eat any foods you like as long as they are within your calories.