Zainzgainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Are my Calories too Low ? What should my Calorie intake really be ?

Hi I have currently been cutting for 7 weeks and have dropped around 8lbs but I do feel I should have been able to drop more. My weight is currently 153 lbs and my height is 5 foot 10 and am currently eating 1750 calories a day. I am training 5 to 6 days all weight training finishing with around an hour of cardio each session. I have been experiencing sleep issues, my motivation has gone completely and my libido is non existent. Some help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's time to reverse diet. And read the stickies.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Okay so should I just eat at maintainence ? What would my maintainence be though ?

Read the stickies ?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The threads at the top of the forum marked as "sticky" - like the basics of fat loss for example.