SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Calling out any current or former wrestlers ( locker room etiquette)

So next month I'm sharing a locker room with two guys I'm actually big fans of - Brian Cage and Bandido. This is the first time I've been in this position where I want to remain a pro but I also wouldn't mind snapping a pic with each of them. Obviously not gonna be a neckbeard mark and try get an autograph or anything that stupid.

Local talent was taking pics with Sammy Guevara a couple shows back so just wondering in your experiences what's the protocol for this?
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000) Superplex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't do it but I've seen guys do it.

The less of a mark you look, the better.

course it never hurts to be friendly

well.. at least with professionals

some guys are just dicks

ah, I'm sure photographs won't be off limits, just choose the place / time wisely

I don't like anyone filming me or photographing me.. unless they're paying me
    Always NEG Red OP Crew
    Christmas Forever Crew
    Houston Oilers Crew

p.s. we the misc

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    same chit as when i try to get a picture with a band i'm opening for.

dont be such a mark. they understand. they were in your position once. they know you're trying to put yourself over on social media. most people won't be dix about it.

you seem like the kind of fella who understands social cues. you'll be fine.

good luck and congrats to you man
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mark.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You wrestling now phaggot? What's your name?
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Registered User KernelBluegrass's Avatar
    KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Mr. Mark Marcus Markerson.

Serious doh, you better ninja snap a pic of Melissa Santos and share on the misc

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    same chit as when i try to get a picture with a band i'm opening for.

dont be such a mark. they understand. they were in your position once. they know you're trying to put yourself over on social media. most people won't be dix about it.

you seem like the kind of fella who understands social cues. you'll be fine.

good luck and congrats to you man
    Right on brah, yeah I'm not a fuggin weirdo lol.

Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    Mark.
    Gotta be just a little.

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Lars Sullivan
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SquirtlePower View Post
    So next month I'm sharing a locker room with two guys I'm actually big fans of - Brian Cage and Bandido. This is the first time I've been in this position where I want to remain a pro but I also wouldn't mind snapping a pic with each of them. Obviously not gonna be a neckbeard mark and try get an autograph or anything that stupid.

Local talent was taking pics with Sammy Guevara a couple shows back so just wondering in your experiences what's the protocol for this?
    It's funny, when I was actively wrestling, that was (in a sense) looked down upon... People would always throw around MARK, but it was still done. Now I seem to see it all the time from the guys. I don't see it being an issue at all man. Especially with social media now, I don't think it's an issue whatsoever. Cage is cool as hell; he's a great guy, I'm sure he's not going to mind getting a pic.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.

Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bwallace189 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As others have said just be casual about it. If you are working on a show with them make sure you introduce yourself before the show and maybe chat with them a bit. Then later after the show is usually a good time to ask. I did a camp with the Hurricane and then a show following and after the show he thanked me for doing the camp and that's when I asked for a pic. I think its only a problem if you don't talk to the person at all and then approach them later asking for a pic.

WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What’s the show?

We might be in the same locker room
    Follow me on IG --- @delevision1
    (Will follow back, DM me that you're aware)

**Official Misc Water Drinkers Crew**
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    **5'9" Crew**
    **Work.Hustle.Kill Crew**
    **Flushes public toilet with foot Crew**