garni99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

D vitamin and performance for exercise...?

hey, so this a week i got , that i have deficiency of d vitamin. whole my children, when i exercise during long time(3 month or more) my strength doesn't rise, it was , is same, . i have been doing same push ups, i can't to rise it, i can't it.

can d deficiency to be reason of it? i want exercise, but something encumber me

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably not affecting strength but for many people who don't live in a sunny climate, supplementing D is not a bad idea for general health.

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably not the first thing I would think of if my strength was plateauing, so I am inclined to say likely not

but you should get more vitamin D if you feel you don't get enough

it vitamin is important for bones, i dont think, when you doing push ups , it doesn't to be depend on bones. there is need a resistance

again, it deficiecy brings depression , stress, which is fatigue of cns

Greedo shot first!!! LactoseTolerant's Avatar
    LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Originally Posted by lactosetolerant View Post
    stop looking for excuses.
    :d :d

Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Butterslax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take like 5000 IU daily and feel tremendously better mentally. Not sure if I was deficent or not.