Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is C4 a mild preworkout????

I don't drink soda... Ever. Drink a monster mahne once or 2x a year, and literally only drink water. I never took pre until 2 weeks ago when I ordered some c4. I was expecting to feel wired, but I actually felt nothing... If anything the first day I felt a tiny bit of energy, and every couple days it tingles my lips just a little... My buddy took it and his face got red and he couldn't stand still... I get about 7-8 hours of sleep every night and have a consistent diet.

What are some of your recommendations? I really wanna try Origin Pre: https://originsupps.com/collections/...e-variety-pack.

Edit: I am aware of the effects that preworkouts can have on your performance that you might not directly feel, such as muscle endurance... I think that I might have actually noticed my ability to hit all my reps throughout my last sers, but it could honestly just be placebo or hard to tell since it's only been 2 weeks.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, it’s a good “beginner” pre-workout because it contains 135mg of caffeine per scoop. I’d say the “average” these days has around 300mg per scoop. That Origin pre has 2X+ the amount of caffeine as C4.
    Side note, one of my biggest pet peeves for sites describing their products are consistent typos and inconsistencies. “Citrulline Malata” then they go on after to describe and say L-Citrulline which is not the same as Cit Mal.
    Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals | @natecompa
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals
    December Promo: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176525701

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fritchard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess I need to do my research on all that, but does it look legit? I obviously don't wanna be putting trash in my body. I have never been a guy to get enrgy from monsters, red bulls, etc... Needing something to rock my gym workouts.

It's ****ing Chucky! Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fritchard View Post
    I guess I need to do my research on all that, but does it look legit? I obviously don't wanna be putting trash in my body. I have never been a guy to get enrgy from monsters, red bulls, etc... Needing something to rock my gym workouts.
    Regular one of the mill C4 isn't generally popular or recommended by folks around here and isn't very strongly dosed with anything. That's why there are other options in the Cellucor lineup, like C4 Ultimate for example. Take it up a notch.

If you just scroll through the first few pages of this section and check thread titles, you'll probably find some discussion on popular pre workouts at the time. Lots of good options.

Since you asked for some of our recommendations, take a look at these to get yourself started

C4 Ultimate
    Controlled Labs White Flash
    Pre Kaged
    PES Prolific
    Dymatize Pre
    Blue Star P.P.K.

IDK how much energy you'll get from most of the pre workouts. Depends how much caffeine was in the energy drinks I suppose, and which pre you pick and how much caffeine it has. Take a look at the energy drink labels and the pres to get an idea...but those pres are in the 250-320mg of caffeine per full dose area which is generally noticeably higher than one energy drink (depending on product, some are that much). Avoid stimulants other than pre workout as much as possible and take on an empty stomach for best felt effect.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

Orange Triad - Currently BOGO - 50% off
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil - Currently BOGO - 50% off

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Regular one of the mill C4 isn't generally popular or recommended by folks around here and isn't very strongly dosed with anything. That's why there are other options in the Cellucor lineup, like C4 Ultimate for example. Take it up a notch.

If you just scroll through the first few pages of this section and check thread titles, you'll probably find some discussion on popular pre workouts at the time. Lots of good options.

Since you asked for some of our recommendations, take a look at these to get yourself started

C4 Ultimate
    Controlled Labs White Flash
    Pre Kaged
    PES Prolific
    Dymatize Pre
    Blue Star P.P.K.

IDK how much energy you'll get from most of the pre workouts. Depends how much caffeine was in the energy drinks I suppose, and which pre you pick and how much caffeine it has. Take a look at the energy drink labels and the pres to get an idea...but those pres are in the 250-320mg of caffeine per full dose area which is generally noticeably higher than one energy drink (depending on product, some are that much). Avoid stimulants other than pre workout as much as possible and take on an empty stomach for best felt effect.
    So if C4 original is a mild pre, than what would be your opinion on me taking 2 scopps until I finish out my tub? I am looking to hit some big PRs this week anyway so the extra push would be nice.

That ultimate is pretty expensive... Actually priced the same as the original pre I linked... Controlled labs looks good too.

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I strongly recommend White Flash & Green Might, haven't had a bad session yet

It's ****ing Chucky! Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So if C4 original is a mild pre, than what would be your opinion on me taking 2 scopps until I finish out my tub? I am looking to hit some big PRs this week anyway so the extra push would be nice.

That ultimate is pretty expensive... Actually priced the same as the original pre I linked... Controlled labs looks good too.
    IDk if you want to double that dose of creatine nitrate, if you have the C4 I am thinking of. Caffeine pills (no doz, etc) are pretty inexpensive, like $8-$10 or something like that, for a hundred or more caps of 200mg each...and they are generally easy to split in half for 100mg at a time...might just want to add some caffeine to the C4. Or coffee around the same time.

Good ingredients in sufficient quantity do cost more than not, hence the Ultimate costs more than the original or regular C4, and why some other pres will cost more in line with Ultimate.

Originally Posted by Juice2544 View Post
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

Orange Triad - Currently BOGO - 50% off
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil - Currently BOGO - 50% off

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Juice2544 View Post
    this
    Controlled Labs Iron-Forged Formulator
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    www.ControlledLabs.com

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, You are more than ok going up to 2 scoops. If you have only been doing one I would try 1 1/2 the next time (that's usually my sweet spot) and if it didn't quite do it for you try 2 the following time.

Also if you haven't noticed much from other products with stimulants (the Monsters and RedBulls) there is a chance you just don't respond much to caffeine. Everyone is going to be different on that.

Nutrabolt Community Representative

- Cellucor -

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    OP, You are more than ok going up to 2 scoops. If you have only been doing one I would try 1 1/2 the next time (that's usually my sweet spot) and if it didn't quite do it for you try 2 the following time.

Also if you haven't noticed much from other products with stimulants (the Monsters and RedBulls) there is a chance you just don't respond much to caffeine. Everyone is going to be different on that.
    Well I tried 2 today... I think in my first week of C4 use I tried 1 1/2 scoops, don't remember what happened so I don't think it was that big of a difference... Anyways I was dancing in my seat all the way to the gym today so I guess it worked lol. I am definitely ordering a punchier pre after I run through my c4.

cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cdjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It all comes down to your own tolerance level.

For me, C4 is a very mild preworkout (I made the mistake of trying an extremely potent preworkout as my first preworkout) but if it works for you, it works for you. Go through a tub or two and if you start to develop a tolerance, try another preworkout.
    Just pick that sh!t up!

stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stad0203 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I tried 2 today... I think in my first week of C4 use I tried 1 1/2 scoops, don't remember what happened so I don't think it was that big of a difference... Anyways I was dancing in my seat all the way to the gym today so I guess it worked lol. I am definitely ordering a punchier pre after I run through my c4.
    Give a tub of C4 Ultimate a try, they are pretty awesome.

- Cellucor -

truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000) truthhurts is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's the most overly marketed and overly hyped pre out there

people need to learn to read the ingredient profiles and actually read up on what constitutes a legitimate-useful dose of x y or z ingredient

granted they do have a better version out there with proper doses of ingredients ...but your OG C4 that still ranks highly on too many 'funded' top 10's...is pretty useless. Literally might as well just have one of those monsters.

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to take C4 when I started out.. I started looking into pre-workouts and came across a few things that weren't too great about C4. I don't want to mention exactly what as I don't want to get myself into trouble by attacking a company so I'd suggest doing some research into it.

What I can say is, I was having personal issues while taking it, so I changed my pre-workout and feel great now. That being said, our bodies aren't the same and people have different tolerance levels so your best option is to do as much research as possible.

Originally Posted by StairwayToGym View Post
    I used to take C4 when I started out.. I started looking into pre-workouts and came across a few things that weren't too great about C4. I don't want to mention exactly what as I don't want to get myself into trouble by attacking a company so I'd suggest doing some research into it.

What I can say is, I was having personal issues while taking it, so I changed my pre-workout and feel great now. That being said, our bodies aren't the same and people have different tolerance levels so your best option is to do as much research as possible.
    We use feedback on products to make them better. What sort of issue do you have?

- Cellucor -