fordman555 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I feel like i should see more progress than i do.

So I started working out 3 years ago. I started at 215 fat, and it took half a year to drop down to 180(fat was from soda). Now i weigh 195 and am wondering if I am progressing “well”. I sometimes wonder if I am working hard enough. These are my stats from the start to now
    Bench press: 125, 255
    Deadlift: 225, 405
    Squat: 205, 315
    You can go to my profile and see my progress pictures.

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you are wondering if you're working hard enough, the answer is in the question itself - no. Don't get me wrong, you've done a great job losing the weight, but what I meant by that was, if you find yourself wondering if you worked out hard enough or not, chances are you probably didn't push yourself hard enough to the point of saying "okay, that was an incredible session, my muscles are tired and burned out from my workout and I feel great!"
    In my experience, I know I've had an amazing session when I feel my muscles tearing a couple days later from my workout. It's a great feeling and once that becomes the norm for you, you won't doubt if you've pushed yourself hard enough or not.