Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can I cut with this kind of breakfast?

I had been eating oatmeal and whey protein for breakfast before my workouts, but I found I got hungry half way through my workouts. Now I’m trying this:

White potatoes
    Cooked with olive oil

Three large eggs cooked with olive oil
    Shredded cheese on the eggs

In three flour tortillas, rolled up to make three burritos.

It seems like a lot of calories, but I’m hoping ut will fuel my weight training and cardio workouts while still allowing me to cut bodyfat.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    I had been eating oatmeal and whey protein for breakfast before my workouts, but I found I got hungry half way through my workouts. Now I’m trying this:

White potatoes
    Cooked with olive oil

Three large eggs cooked with olive oil
    Shredded cheese on the eggs

In three flour tortillas, rolled up to make three burritos.

It seems like a lot of calories, but I’m hoping ut will fuel my weight training and cardio workouts while still allowing me to cut bodyfat.
    You can lose weight on any breakfast you like, even a day full of just snickers if you like (not good for health or muscle retention or advised), as long as you put your body in a deficit throughout the day/ weekly calorie amount.

I have no idea how many calories that is but as long as its and any other food/ drinks/ supplements you consume are below your daily intake (maintenance TDEE) and you have incorporated your required macros (see nutrition stickies for advice) yes it will be fine. Only thing you will find is you will be very hungry later on in the day, as if you eat all your calories in the morning you can't consume anymore for the rest of the day or you will be in a surplus of calories.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take it you're not counting calories since you don't know how many is in your breakfast, but hard as hardyboysare said the only thing that matters is your overall daily/weekly calories. Watch your weight for a couple weeks, if you're not dropping then you know you need to scale back your intake.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, count up those calories. That's going to be at least 800 calories and that is assuming conservative amounts of oil and cheese as well as 60 cal tortillas. That might be okay for you (I don't know how many calories you need in order to lose) or it may not.

I usually make my "is this worth the calories" decisions in large part based on how much protein is included, in combination with my overall calorie limit, and to me this wouldn't be worth it.

Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    I take it you're not counting calories since you don't know how many is in your breakfast, but hard as hardyboysare said the only thing that matters is your overall daily/weekly calories. Watch your weight for a couple weeks, if you're not dropping then you know you need to scale back your intake.
    I have a scale, I can start keeping track tomorrow when I cook it. I have a composition book from when I was counting calories earlier this year.
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats the kind of breakfast I would eat on a bulk lol !!

Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You getting hungry before cause you’re obese and your hormones are shot. Track calories because intuitive eating wont work for you.
    Views expressed on this domain are fictitious and represent the opinion of no entity whatsoever

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a scale, I can start keeping track tomorrow when I cook it. I have a composition book from when I was counting calories earlier this year.
    Determine your TDEE utilizing any of the dozens of TDEE calulators out there, then adjust calories for your goals. If cutting, I suggest -500 calories from your TDEE. Download myfitnesspal on your phone. Track calories and macros, making sure you are getting enough protein and fat to sustain muscle mass during your cut. That's all there is to it on the nutrition end of things.

johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnniej614 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can do little things to knock out some of those calories and fat. Air fry the potatoes, 1 while egg and egg whites, two tortillas instead of 3. It’s going to be hard to stay under your calorie goal for the day if your breakfast is that large. (Well for me it would be, I don’t know how you eat the rest of the day)

socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by runuali View Post
    Thats the kind of breakfast I would eat on a bulk lol !!
    Same haha

Thank you everyone for helping me in this thread. I'm going to cut out the tortillas completely, and try to cut down on the calories.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you everyone for helping me in this thread. I'm going to cut out the tortillas completely, and try to cut down on the calories.
    If you're not already, weigh your ingredients with a digital scale. It will make it easier to figure out ways to scale back on calories. You'll find that cutting back from 28 g to 14 g of cheese (usually 1 svg is listed as 28 g ) still gives you enough flavor. Relatively small changes like that can make a big difference.