Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kmaldona View Post
    Looking to choose between

Spark
    EK Nova
    Soulrend / ED
    Discharge
    Fireball
    Ice Trap
    Scourge Arrow
    Shockwave totem.
    EK nova -> have to swap out EK every boss fight
    Discharge -> lol
    SWT -> chit AOE

Spark/Fireball look pretty good... fireball with firestorm + unleash, immolate , similar with spark/stormcall + unleash

Toxic Rain Trickster will be really good, especially with the new DoT aura for lvling

Im still likely going to make a Tempest LA/Scourge Arrow, maybe Occultist because that **** is GG for 95% of builds

kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    EK nova -> have to swap out EK every boss fight
    Discharge -> lol
    SWT -> chit AOE

Spark/Fireball look pretty good... fireball with firestorm + unleash, immolate , similar with spark/stormcall + unleash

Toxic Rain Trickster will be really good, especially with the new DoT aura for lvling

Im still likely going to make a Tempest LA/Scourge Arrow, maybe Occultist because that **** is GG for 95% of builds
    Leaning spark but fireball looks insane too.

Will you play hc please
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

I Rep Back So Put Rep Back In Your Rep So I can Rep You Back.

-Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont think you use soulrend and ED together, soulrend is nice for easy play style i think. Whereas ED is bit more stuff to do but will have better damage.
    ED will be very good, it was good before and it got a nice buff. Soulrend will be good, i just dont know how good.

I agree lots of good looking fun builds, gonna go with lightning trap tho because league start and need to do something safe/easy.
    I just need to figure out lvling boss killing, will lightning trap be ok? will bv still be good to switch to? will something else be better? incinerate? etc. man

-Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    found explosive trap to be really good, which allows me to take all trap nodes without worrying about my single target dmg, like getting ele nodes for incinerate or something
    just need to work out what colour sockets im looking for throughout lvling and should be good to go

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leaning spark but fireball looks insane too.
    Will you play hc please
    SC cuz, I kinda like doing chit builds and not feeling bad when I die.

Next league I will tho (srs), because 3.8 is Melee-Buff-League and I do Melee in HC so we gonna be back bois

Fireball kinda depends on if you can ignite imo

Originally Posted by -Butternuts View Post
    I dont think you use soulrend and ED together, soulrend is nice for easy play style i think. Whereas ED is bit more stuff to do but will have better damage.
    ED will be very good, it was good before and it got a nice buff. Soulrend will be good, i just dont know how good.

I agree lots of good looking fun builds, gonna go with lightning trap tho because league start and need to do something safe/easy.
    I just need to figure out lvling boss killing, will lightning trap be ok? will bv still be good to switch to? will something else be better? incinerate? etc. man
    Id go ED for sure, but you will need to go Life..maybe Hybrid, plus contagion will be better for clearing as it can kill 40 instead of the previous 20, wither totem for bosses/dispair.

New ED Numbers:
    Now deals 9 to 14 Chaos damage at gem level 1 (from 6 to 9) and 433 to 649 Chaos damage at gem level 20 (from 334 to 501).
    Now deals 31.3 base Chaos damage per second at gem level 1 (from 21.3) and 1503.2 base Chaos damage per second at gem level 20 (from 1159).

your right in that soulrend for the easy playstyle tho, fire and forget vs actually having to aim at mobs lol

found explosive trap to be really good, which allows me to take all trap nodes without worrying about my single target dmg, like getting ele nodes for incinerate or something
    just need to work out what colour sockets im looking for throughout lvling and should be good to go
    Bruh, lightning spire trap in a 3/4L lol + vaal lighting trap for bosses (for shock) later

Speaking of Incinerate, I think its going to be sneaky good this league. Added more range, damage and less mana-cost. Add in the new skills... I think its going to delete bosses (especially with Vaal RF)
    Now with easily accessibility to the -# Mana (craft + temple drop)
    Herald of ash + storm-brand/whatever with combustion in a trigger when you use a skill scepter... crit, carcass jack.

Edit: the two other builds that caught my interest was the new storm burst and maybe making EK viable again...so much conversion now (hrimburn+passives), inquis
    Last edited by -=Zeus=-!; 03-07-2019 at 07:43 PM.

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been playing melee since 2012-13. Never again.

Played Winter Orb towards the end of Betrayal, never had this much fun in POE before.

Gonna try Storm Brand this league, but probably going back to winter orb. It's just too much fun.

Best/fastest lvling experience, too. Just run from one quest obj to another while stuff dies around you
    Last edited by hxa; 03-08-2019 at 07:20 AM.

RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Might be a bad idea to start with a Tornado Shot Raider right? I might start with a Cyclone Chieftain to grind some currency, do UberLab and then switch to Tornado Shot ranger

Dont know what to start with

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tfw you won't be able to play for about another 10 hours

feelsbadman

Originally Posted by RunoC View Post
    Might be a bad idea to start with a Tornado Shot Raider right? I might start with a Cyclone Chieftain to grind some currency, do UberLab and then switch to Tornado Shot ranger

yeah, Im going toxic rain/herald of agony pathfinder at the start. I'm going to fill out my atlas and then respect to magic finder deadeye
    onion crew

Originally Posted by hxa View Post

Played Winter Orb towards the end of Betrayal, never had this much fun in POE before.

Gonna try Storm Brand this league, but probably going back to winter orb. It's just too much fun.

Best/fastest lvling experience, too. Just run from one quest obj to another while stuff dies around you
    Winter orb was fun, can play multiple different ascendencies. Occultist will still probably be the saftest, elementalist for SC

Originally Posted by RunoC View Post

Tshot is not great until you can get the enchant IMO, Toxic rain or RoA is better until you can get some decent gear. Lvling ranger is literally aids, toxic rain is the best case

Fork/chain + LA or IceShot will probably clear screens like the old KB

Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    tfw you won't be able to play for about another 10 hours

feelsbadman

yeah, Im going toxic rain/herald of agony pathfinder at the start. I'm going to fill out my atlas and then respect to magic finder deadeye
    TFW cant play until tomorrow morning, seeing disturbed tonight.
    Im gonna do Toxic rain with the new aura, HoAG minion AI is still fkning potato. Toxic rain with trickster after normal/cruel lab can easily carry you until yellow maps, so much dps

if you want a guild invite leave iGN here

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you want a guild invite leave iGN here
    invite me
    onion crew

Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    invite me
    done

done
    ty bb
    onion crew

maldy u done pal?
    i wanted to show you my watchers eye i got, but its gone already, 19ex for mana as es and crit with hatred, pretty sick

maldy u done pal?
    i wanted to show you my watchers eye i got, but its gone already, 19ex for mana as es and crit with hatred, pretty sick
    Some say hes still trying to 6L his ripper to this day.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First league in awhile I've bailed so early. While I am busy, I just wasn't feeling it after playing the last league for so much.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    First league in awhile I've bailed so early. While I am busy, I just wasn't feeling it after playing the last league for so much.
    I think I'm bailing too. I might come back when they fix the league and I'll play HC

But I just bought the Division 2, so I'm going to be playing that
    onion crew

Yeah I don't blame you guys, I don't have time to get a degree in sythology. Usually rewards will keep me longer but these suck lol. Not sure about hc because they already have started they don't care about it, which kinda makes sense since only like 10% play it. Maybe ssf sc melee next league

kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ugh. can we get a new league please.
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

ugh. can we get a new league please.
    yeah, in like 10 weeks
    onion crew

rip at 95 again
    phoenix guardian, was chaining them coz i had so many, and he got me on the last one. think i just got a bit greedy as he was very close to death but i think the fire swirls got me a few times and probably has some fire res debuffs on me, then got chunked a few times quickly.

Gonna take a break for a while. Gonna have a think about a build. I have about 110ex so basically anything on the cards.
    Thinking about bossing/delving a bit more, i always just make a mapper, and i've probably exhausted that for this league. But still wanna play a build i'd enjoy.
    Options are ms, if i want to boss obv. Or take a look at some guardian build?
    Other things that interest me are going full abyss items and jewels stacking, including the new abyss items that are like 10ex for 2sockets. Or go fast winter orb and try and buy my to a lvl 100 with breach runs or something. And use a headhunter ofc.
    Other good delver is max block glad i think, dunno will have a look around at them.

Will think about it for like a week or so probs. Im at 31 challenges but fairly close to a few more.

One thing thats really annoying about synthesis in hc is that there just aren't enough players to make the good synthesis items obtainable. I guess thats the reason anyway. And the few that are up, the market is so small that no one knows a reasonable price for them, so they're all overpriced so they don't have the oops i sold that for 50c a month ago in their head.

rip at 95 again
    phoenix guardian, was chaining them coz i had so many, and he got me on the last one. think i just got a bit greedy as he was very close to death but i think the fire swirls got me a few times and probably has some fire res debuffs on me, then got chunked a few times quickly.

Gonna take a break for a while. Gonna have a think about a build. I have about 110ex so basically anything on the cards.
    Thinking about bossing/delving a bit more, i always just make a mapper, and i've probably exhausted that for this league. But still wanna play a build i'd enjoy.
    Options are ms, if i want to boss obv. Or take a look at some guardian build?
    Other things that interest me are going full abyss items and jewels stacking, including the new abyss items that are like 10ex for 2sockets. Or go fast winter orb and try and buy my to a lvl 100 with breach runs or something. And use a headhunter ofc.
    Other good delver is max block glad i think, dunno will have a look around at them.

Will think about it for like a week or so probs. Im at 31 challenges but fairly close to a few more.

One thing thats really annoying about synthesis in hc is that there just aren't enough players to make the good synthesis items obtainable. I guess thats the reason anyway. And the few that are up, the market is so small that no one knows a reasonable price for them, so they're all overpriced so they don't have the oops i sold that for 50c a month ago in their head.
    Go scourge arrow. With that money will be insane boss killer
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

I'm slowly buying pieces for nebuloch ms, seems like great delver and boss killer

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hxa View Post

Yo, just started playing again after a long hiatus - rerolled my lev 90 Templar into a Winter Orb build - any tips/good tricks for playing it bro?
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    currently lanning with my 2 best friends and me. they are dueling and i am trying to figure out this game. LANing is one of the GOAT times, no doubt. I love doing this chit with some good drink and company

I'm slowly buying pieces for nebuloch ms, seems like great delver and boss killer
    That was my last HC build, Neb + Foremless Inferno/Rise of Phoenix jugg. Wore a tabula until 90 lol

Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    Yo, just started playing again after a long hiatus - rerolled my lev 90 Templar into a Winter Orb build - any tips/good tricks for playing it bro?
    Templar is a little bit of a weird choice, but easily doable (just needs more investment)
    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Winter-Orb

Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    currently lanning with my 2 best friends and me. they are dueling and i am trying to figure out this game. LANing is one of the GOAT times, no doubt. I love doing this chit with some good drink and company
    Tfw FA crew checking in. closest I have to a LAN is when the bois are on discord, but thats been a few leagues lol

Debating if I will play the event in a few weeks, if nothing else just to complete a bunch of challenges easily. Maybe a trickster build of some sort or a lazy af HoAG gladiator build

Flashback time. Who is in?

Trying to find a build I want to do thats off meta. Maybe slayer cyclone.
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

i bought most pieces for my nebuloch ms build but never played it
    and im not sure id play much of flashback, like zeus if i do play it'd be to get the last few challenges to get to 36 and in which case id prob play softcore, which is zzzz
    i logged in a few days ago and gave 2 random ppl in chat 7ex each lol

a bit of a shame coz i think the concept of items with sick implicits was sick to try and achieve, but it was so overly complicated at league start and the acquisition of the items is so micromanagy with the tiles and overly grindy that it was never gonna be a long league for anyone but the truest of no lifers
    and also a bit of a shame that its not going core so its a pipe dream for everyone from now on

hard pass on the flashback league

been playing escape from tarkov, which is basically POE, but first person and with guns
    onion crew

hey guise

you ever hear of this POE game???? looks like diablo
    onion crew