Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    Is this a single player game or do you compete with other players as you get better gears?
    its purely multiplayer, but you don't have to group or interact with anyone, if you chose to do that
    onion crew

kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it time yet?
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

I Rep Back So Put Rep Back In Your Rep So I can Rep You Back.

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kmaldona View Post
    Is it time yet?
    thoon
    onion crew

Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gynosaur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You brahs going SC or HC this time? I've always played HC but I think Im going to try out a SC character this time around.

Originally Posted by Gynosaur View Post
    You brahs going SC or HC this time? I've always played HC but I think Im going to try out a SC character this time around.
    HC. I played a bit of SC last league and it just wasn't as fun
    onion crew

kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gynosaur View Post
    HC cus im not a bish
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Prose Edda has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been going Chains of Command for the past 2 leagues. Helm enchant is cheap cause no one plays it. Armour 1c

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247146

"In the darksome night of despair, my eye turneth expectant and full of hope to the morn of Thy boundless favor and at the hour of dawn my drooping soul is refreshed and strengthened in remembrance of Thy beauty and perfection." - `Abdu'l-Bahá

Idk how much I can play tmrw. Suicide on my wife's side yesterday. Viewing and ceremony tmrw. We will see but might miss a big chunk.
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk how much I can play tmrw. Suicide on my wife's side yesterday. Viewing and ceremony tmrw. We will see but might miss a big chunk.
    sorry to hear pal, jake will have all the lvling stuff in gstash.

Kinda thinking between EB/MoM cold snap occultist... or trickster RF... or lancing steel champion but it seems weak vs bosses/clunky banners

then reroll a mjolner CoC hehe

Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    sorry to hear pal, jake will have all the lvling stuff in gstash.

Kinda thinking between EB/MoM cold snap occultist... or trickster RF... or lancing steel champion but it seems weak vs bosses/clunky banners

then reroll a mjolner CoC hehe
    I am last minute thinking to change from golems to BV. IDK UGH
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn brahs just picked up smash bros but been waiting for league to start for months now so gonna be playing POE.

How can you guys go HC though ...a bit of lag and all your hard work is gone. Cant see my self ever playing HC ever.

Gonna start with Arc trapper build boyos because its cheap.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Damn brahs just picked up smash bros but been waiting for league to start for months now so gonna be playing POE.

How can you guys go HC though ...a bit of lag and all your hard work is gone. Cant see my self ever playing HC ever.

Gonna start with Arc trapper build boyos because its cheap.
    lag hasn't been a problem for me for years now, ever since lock step. I have stable internet too, so that helps.

99% of my deaths are from just being an idiot

also, we probably going to clean the guild up a bit today, so if anyone gets kicked, its not personal, just tell us and we'll invite you back. its hard to distinguish who hasn't logged on in years and who has, so its just by memory. most active people won't get kicked just because we know who is who, but for some of you less active brahs that are quiet in guild chat, might get booted on accident.

so just post here or message us in game if you get kicked or want an invite to guild
    Last edited by FearThisjake; 12-07-2018 at 08:27 AM.
    onion crew

-Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bv will be op, will be a good league starter
    i've been torn between champion facebreaker warchiefs (the impale 4-8 phys looked juicy), 2h conc path and arc totems - settled on arc totems, just for a bit of familiarity, and not sure how far you can take conc path without getting shaper/elder 2h

-Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dropping 2 totems at once is gonna be so juicy for faster map clearing
    and at end game i think you'd be able to drop the multi totems gem as you get the double totem placement from heiro anyway and you wont need 6 totems to clear

and having mark of the shaper ring with an elder essence worm would be so hnnnng

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -Butternuts View Post
    bv will be op, will be a good league starter
    i've been torn between champion facebreaker warchiefs (the impale 4-8 phys looked juicy), 2h conc path and arc totems - settled on arc totems, just for a bit of familiarity, and not sure how far you can take conc path without getting shaper/elder 2h
    Facebreakers + BoR I think will be legit, for either infernal blow or AW. Basically just save up/chance for a BoR and sell your fusings to find other items or another build.

I settled on an occultist cold snap build, bet it will suck and wish I had just gone mines/totems lol. That and I hate BV which i will be using to level

Melee just will suck ass now, and its disappointing. they need to add fortify for the attacks or do something so that there's an actual advantage.

Pretty Mirror in my daily currency tab.
    *Colts*
    *Purdue Boilermakers*
    *Red Wings*
    *Tigers*
    *Pistons*
    *Michigan Wolverines*
    *MISC Firearms Crew*

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty Mirror in my daily currency tab.
    If thats from league the you are lucky sob.

After 54 lvls in I realised I forgot to update my loot filters, probably lost quite a few scarabs. Going scion Winter orb self-cast and ice spear totems, winter orb totems are bugged so kinda forced into using ice spear instead.
    Former no-avi anonymous

TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Loving this league so far. The way they've reintegrated the previous leagues mechanics is great and gives alot of stuff to do. Honestly have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to the syndicate stuff, but having a damned good time so far.

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can someone aware me on configuring a loot filter? I downloaded FilterBlade, and selected it under my options in-game. I am still seeing a lot of chit loot, what/how do I need to configure? The loot/inventory space always annoyed me with this game (part of the reason I never made it past level 50). Part of the problem is also that I don't know what I am looking for in filtering loot. I know sockets are good, but not sure what else really. Resistance %?

Also, if anybody wants to take me under their wing in game and help a noob out. Rep me ill rep you back with my info.
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies

https://poedb.tw/us/ImmortalSyndicate

very useful page for which masters to get where

Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    Can someone aware me on configuring a loot filter? I downloaded FilterBlade, and selected it under my options in-game. I am still seeing a lot of chit loot, what/how do I need to configure? The loot/inventory space always annoyed me with this game (part of the reason I never made it past level 50). Part of the problem is also that I don't know what I am looking for in filtering loot. I know sockets are good, but not sure what else really. Resistance %?

Also, if anybody wants to take me under their wing in game and help a noob out. Rep me ill rep you back with my info.
    https://www.filterblade.xyz/

download one of those filters, even the most basic one will get rid of all the trash you dont want to see

Got to lvl 90 on the occultist (vaal) cold snap, easy pretty easy once i got my final ascendancy point for the class. Couldnt recommend the EB version and instead go CI. I didnt really spend any currency on it and might not have died the few times that I did had I upgraded my equip. Clear speed was chitty, dmg was good tho.

Gonna reroll a Winter Orb ascendant. Have about 320c to work with. 5L CastWhileChanneling staff, and the expensive AF meek/unnatural instincts jewels.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you lose the % chance of getting rare drops from bosses the more you die? Just made it to Act 2 on my first playthrough and was getting one shotted. kept spamming start at checkpoint and slowly chipped away at the boss lol
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100) Coinsave is not very well liked. (-100)
    Honestly this game is way too grindy for my taste, kind of like diablo.

i pk'd maldy lel

Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    Do you lose the % chance of getting rare drops from bosses the more you die? Just made it to Act 2 on my first playthrough and was getting one shotted. kept spamming start at checkpoint and slowly chipped away at the boss lol
    havent heard of that before, prob just rng
    throwing your corpse at a boss is somewhat common in sc tho i think

Originally Posted by -Butternuts View Post
    i pk'd maldy lel
    explain

Originally Posted by Coinsave View Post
    Honestly this game is way too grindy for my taste, kind of like diablo.
    Really, you don't say?

What were you expecting?
    onion crew

we were sharing map completions, he got one shot by boss. there was ele reflect on map, which i dont think about coz im traps, but noticed before the boss room and said it wasn't reflect
    not a pk...hopefully

lmaooo
    onion crew