somefella31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somefella31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somefella31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somefella31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) somefella31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beginner Olympic lifting program with minimal equipment

What are some beginner programs for olympic weightlifting, there doesnt seem to be much of them online i dont have a normal bar, so i cant get a proper snatch width.i also dont have bumpers, so 1rm may be a bit risky

almafuert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almafuert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First, i will recommend you to start oly lifting with a coach(is a very technical sport,thats why there arent a lot of programs online, if there are any, is no sense to do it without a coach,who is going to explain the correct form?). Then, with no bumper plates or a proper barbell is very difficult because you wont lift heavy weights(75%-80% of your RM), you can injure your wrist if the barbell doesnt spin, you cant drop off the bar, etc. To achieve a decent level you must have a coach and proper equipment. Maybe,you can do with dumbells but it will never be the same as with an oly bar and bumpers plates.
    But,if you only want to be explosive and have good flexibility you can do a lot of different movements than the ones in oly lifting.

Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Domkratos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've probably come across clarence0 youtube channel. If not, look it up. Now I'm not advertising it or something. I just like the guy. But in one of the videos there's a footage where Clarence, who now totals 400K plus with the 1C BW, is doing the Clean with a short & stiff home-made bar when he was about your age. His success story shows that, without any pro equipment, the wonder kid had managed to build a solid overall strength and coordination foundation before he approached the Eleiko bar on the platform for the first time. lol There're multiple clips where he's catching a 150k barbell in his hip pocket while on the platform just out of habit. Hope this helps. Peace.