NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nutrabolics Hydropure Cookies & Cream

NUTRABOLICS HYDROPURE
    COOKIES & CREAM

I was a lucky winner in the bi-weekly Nutrabolics giveaway here on the forums. I had never used a product from this brand and decided to go with the Hydropure.

I am currently in the middle of a winter cut, counting macros Mon-Sat, so hitting my daily Protein numbers is quite important. I usually eat lots of meat and some dairy, so I get sufficient Protein from food, but I do like to get at least 2 scoops of some type of protein powder in the form of a shake every day, just for variety.

After I was picked as a winner, the ordering process was swift and quite efficient. I was sent a link which allowed me to complete the order myself by providing my personal information and the product choice. The package arrived four days later.

Here are some thoughts on Hydropure after having used it for about a week…

The TASTE was very good when mixed with milk in a blender. I first tried 1 scoop with the suggested amount of water, mixed in a shaker cup, and did not like it very much. I then reduced the water amount by 2oz and still was not too crazy about the taste. The flavor was faint and a bit moldy, and the texture was too watery. I also mixed this in a Nutribullet, using 2 scoops + 14oz water + 1 ice cube. I did like that mixture, but the taste and texture were still not entirely enjoyable. Mixed with milk though, the shake tasted good. My favorite mixture was 2 scoops + 12oz skim milk + 2 ice cubes, mixed in a NutriBullet. That tasted incredibly good! I think I will have the rest of the tub in that manner. I just wish this tasted a bit better with plain water, for those days when I am in a hurry and have to take my shake on the go.

The PROFILE is very good, especially if you are on a cut like I am right now. At only 117 calories per scoop, you get 26g of Protein (52%) and if you like to watch your Carbs and Sugar numbers like I do, you’ll like to see only 2g of Carbs and 0g of Sugars. This is also Lactose and Gluten free, if you care for that sort of thing. I am fine with both Lactose and Gluten, but one of our daughters is lactose intolerant, so I am glad I’ll be able to share this with her. I am liking this profile very much.

The MIXABILITY is good. The powder mixed well every time, whether I used a shaker cup or my NutriBullet. No mixability issues whatsoever.

My OVERALL opinion of this product is good. I wasn’t too crazy about the taste/texture when using plain water, but I did like it a lot mixed with milk in a NutriBullet. The profile is very good IMO and the price is decent at about $1.50 per scoop. I rated this at 9/10 in the store simply because of the taste/texture issue when using water. I realize this issue may be unique to this particular flavor, and maybe other flavors in the lineup would taste better with plain water. I would say that 75% of the time, I have my shake mixed with water in a shaker cup, and have it on the go, so it is important to me that it tastes good like that. Overall, I would say Good Job Nutrabolics!

Would I pay for this product?
    Yes

Would I recommend this product to a friend?
    Yes

A big thank you to Emergency and Andrewwww for sending this out.
    I appreciate it very much and will certainly enjoy the rest of the tub.

Here are some pictures of different mixtures I tried so far…

===========================

Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I always have issues mixing water with Cookies & Cream flavors. I appreciate that you included the distinction between milk and water that’s so important as many people don’t ever use milk with protein powder.

Great Review!
    Where The Good Stuff

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Interested View Post
    I always have issues mixing water with Cookies & Cream flavors. I appreciate that you included the distinction between milk and water that’s so important as many people don’t ever use milk with protein powder.

Great Review!
    Thanks for reading my review.
    I had two scoops of the HydroPure the other day.
    Yes, I was in a hurry so I just used water in a shaker.
    That's what happens most of the time.

Today I'll probably have a large 2 scoop serving, mixed with skim milk in my NutriBullet. That tastes really good and I like it a lot.

I sometimes dump a couple raw eggs in there for added smoothness ... except Salmonella, right? ... but I've been ok so far

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the detailed review of Hydropure along with the pictures! I normally use almond milk when using Cookies & Cream Proteins adds much more taste and cream taste.

Enjoy!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Thank you for the detailed review of Hydropure along with the pictures! I normally use almond milk when using Cookies & Cream Proteins adds much more taste and cream taste.

Enjoy!
    You are welcome.
    Thank you for sending this out!
    I will try this with almond milk as well.
    Enjoying it very much so far.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Outstanding review as always and I don't know if you like yogurt but I have a C&C on hand
    and I've mixed it in plain yogurt and topped it off with a little crunchy healthy cereal and it's
    pretty tasty that way. Nice Christmas Tree by the way.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Outstanding review as always and I don't know if you like yogurt but I have a C&C on hand
    and I've mixed it in plain yogurt and topped it off with a little crunchy healthy cereal and it's
    pretty tasty that way. Nice Christmas Tree by the way.
    Thank you.

Funny you mention yogurt ... I had this craving to mix this with some plain Kefir, but I didn’t have any in the house. I’ll have to go get some Kefir or some yogurt and mix this up with it.

We have ... four ... Christmas trees in the house :-) Not kidding, either.

We have two downstairs, and two of our younger children wanted one in their own room, so we got smaller ones for them. LOL

bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50) bkags will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome!

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Thanks for reading my review.
    I had two scoops of the HydroPure the other day.
    Yes, I was in a hurry so I just used water in a shaker.
    That's what happens most of the time.

Today I'll probably have a large 2 scoop serving, mixed with skim milk in my NutriBullet. That tastes really good and I like it a lot.

I sometimes dump a couple raw eggs in there for added smoothness ... except Salmonella, right? ... but I've been ok so far

Originally Posted by bkags View Post
    awesome!
    Thanks.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome review brother, big fan of cookies and cream myself
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    awesome review brother, big fan of cookies and cream myself
    Thank you for sending this out.
    I appreciate it very much.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I don't know if you like yogurt but I have a C&C on hand
    and I've mixed it in plain yogurt
    I said I would try it ... I didn't have any yogurt on hand but my kids love buttermilk and I found a half-gallon in the fridge, so I mixed a scoop with about 120z of that in my NutriBullet.

The texture was AMAZING, but the taste was a bit too sour for a Cookies & Cream ... of course due to the fact that buttermilk is sour ... now i just HAVE TO try this with some unflavored yogurt ... I assume that would be less sour.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Thank you for sending this out.
    I appreciate it very much.
    well its wasn't me personally it was some of master shipping elves .
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    well its wasn't me personally it was some of master shipping elves .
    ok then
    thank the shipping elves on my behalf

Last two scoops in this tub last night.
    Thank you very much for sending this out!

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great updates and detailed pics. Be on the lookout for the NEW HYDROPURE launching!
    Thank you
    Last edited by andrewwww; 02-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620