Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    Lawyercel on suicide watch ^

Never did answer me about your feels on Strozk moving direct from the HRC email investigation over to the Trump special counsel one, as the IG pointed out that is against normal protocol and highly inappropriate... add in his anti-Trump texts and "insurance policy" chit...
    whats wrong with an investigator investigating two separate investigations?

why are you reading into this so much?

i srsly dont understand the problem. what is inappropriate about it? halp me comprendo

NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Lmao. Nice source, buddy.

You read clickbait articles from sources found on page 73 of Google and you're all like "HA. I KNEW IT!!! GOT HIM!!!"

You're so gullible. Jesus.

iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iifymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    whats wrong with an investigator investigating two separate investigations?

why are you reading into this so much?

i srsly dont understand the problem. what is inappropriate about it? halp me comprendo
    They aren't separate genius. She was in the election against Trump, the email investigation played a central role in the election. The special counsel also involves the election but is looking at the other candidate in it. Investigators aren't supposed to work both sides like that.

Did you even watch the IG's report to the senate? He covered all of this a lot better then my amateur explanation above.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000) GiantMonkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rampagefc77 View Post
    Expect Felix sater to come into the mix as well.

Like this?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1148682516406165504
    Member of the Raider Nation