M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

quality video sharing without copyright cockblock?

Recently uploaded a vid on youtube with some track in the background, it got insta blocked due to the music, even tho it was set to private.
    Uploaded it on dailymotion since I heard they are a little bit more tolerant, well apparently they are...for about 10mins.

So someone recommended google drive, but seems like the preview or the player itself doesnt show the full quality. Makes my 1440p 60 fps to 1080p and 30fps. Dropbox seems to do the same.

Now all I want for christmas is a way to upload a video in good quality which I can share with a few people.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M3lony View Post
    Recently uploaded a vid on youtube with some track in the background, it got insta blocked due to the music, even tho it was set to private.
    Uploaded it on dailymotion since I heard they are a little bit more tolerant, well apparently they are...for about 10mins.

So someone recommended google drive, but seems like the preview or the player itself doesnt show the full quality. Makes my 1440p 60 fps to 1080p and 30fps. Dropbox seems to do the same.

Now all I want for christmas is a way to upload a video in good quality which I can share with a few people.
    yea unless you are going to host your own video, all these streaming sites are compromised of the music industry. Including social media. I've searched for this myself. Unless anyone knows of a good streaming site in another country?

the only other option besides hosting your own video on your own server is cloud based storage like google drive /drop box but you lose the streaming convenience
    *** Latinos For Trump Crew ***

*** Bidet Clean Ass Crew ***

*** HTC ***