Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you sure you are on the forum you think you are on?

BTW, an excerpt from the rep rules

201. Discussion of Competing Supplement Companies, Products, Representatives, etc.
    (a) In general. - A Company Representative may not post negatively about a competing company nor recommend their company's products as an alternative to a competitor’s. For purposes of this paragraph this includes but is not limited to:-

(1) products

(2) Company Representatives

(3) actions or instances taken by Company Representatives which occur in other venues not associated with BB.com

(4) research, testing, published writings, gossip, etc.

(b) Limitation on discussion of particular ingredients, compounds, etc. -

(1) In General. – Paragraph (a) shall not apply to general discussion of specific ingredients for purposes of education by Company Representatives, however

(2) Specific formulas sold by competing companies may not be negatively discussed.

(c) Company Promotional Threads.- For purposes of this paragraph a Company Representative may not post in a competing company’s thread with intent to criticize, derail, discredit or draw attention away from the competing company’s products. Attempts to draw attention away from the competing company’s products include recommending one’s own product in place of another’s.
    Where in there does it say a company or company rep can't create threads on products by the individual company? Are we to just buy your product because the company is in your post signature?

You guys aren't too creative or smart, are ya?

But nearly every one of you would jump in Fugi's bcaa threads when he was pushing BPI bcaas and bash the hell out of him and the bcaas he pushed. So don't throw the rules at me after i asked for company reps to educate us on products you represent.
    - 52 Books Crew
    - Coffee & Spider Everyday Crew
    - Optimum Nutrition/Dymatize/Muscletech Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176480781

NFL Week 14 LOLS.. Jags, Patriots, Panthers, Falcons

It's ****ing Chucky! Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TCWoody View Post
    Where in there does it say a company or company rep can't create threads on products by the individual company?
    That would be this part, smarty pants

(c) Company Representatives may post in threads in furtherance of their company or product only when

(1) as a substantive product consultation for a user asking for a product recommendation (in this case, the rep must provide relevant knowledge on the product and why they are recommending it);
    (2) a product of the Company Representative's company is specifically mentioned or;
    (3) as promotional material in the Company Promotion sub-forum.

You guys aren't too creative or smart, are ya?
    You are welcome to accept a company rep position and then creatively find your way around the posting rules. Let us know how that turns out

But nearly every one of you would jump in Fugi's bcaa threads when he was pushing BPI bcaas and bash the hell out of him and the bcaas he pushed. So don't throw the rules at me after i asked for company reps to educate us on products you represent.

All* bcaa, including their company's own

Some people don't want to just push product for the sake of 'making a sale', some people try to help others avoid wasting their money.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

Orange Triad - Currently BOGO - 50% off
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil - Currently BOGO - 50% off

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. I said I'd be more interested in reading about products your company manufactures than constantly reading the irrelevant BS you add in threads. At this point you are better than 10% vested in total posts in this thread, so far, and have yet to add anything of importance or relevant to taurine supplementation.
    He's too caught up in my web to post anything irrelevant
    BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

My Milk Shake Brings all the Boys to the Yard

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MmmWatermelon View Post
    Got a 100g sample of taurine on the way. So the general consensus is this'll be a nice pre workout supplement? 3-6g's preworkout?
    Anecdotally it mellows me out so tinker with the dose to see how it affects you
    I got aborted at 2 years old, parents kicked me out at 5, expelled in middle school, died in 9/11, got pregnant at 16, sold my baby for a happy meal, car accident at 23 but here I am today

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

(c) Company Representatives may post in threads in furtherance of their company or product only when

(1) as a substantive product consultation for a user asking for a product recommendation (in this case, the rep must provide relevant knowledge on the product and why they are recommending it);
    (2) a product of the Company Representative's company is specifically mentioned or;

You are welcome to accept a company rep position and then creatively find your way around the posting rules. Let us know how that turns out

Some people don't want to just push product for the sake of 'making a sale', some people try to help others avoid wasting their money.
    Asking the same ridiculous questions over and over again isn't helping members. Also, responding to a members question is not pimping/pushing products

When a new member asks a specific question about a product it's fine to give them your personal opinion/thoughts, but let them experience the product if they choose to

Original 999,999k Crew

TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TCWoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know many firefighters, personally, who suit up seven days a week or as their schedule calls for, cause they believe in helping others at any cost.

I know a ton of cops, personally, who wear a badge and a gun cause they have low self-esteem and are basically losers in life otherwise. The badge and the gun make them feel important.

You see where I'm going with this?
    - 52 Books Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Asking the same ridiculous questions over and over again isn't helping members.
    What ridiculous questions are those?

Also, responding to a members question is not pimping/pushing products

When a new member asks a specific question about a product it's fine to give them your personal opinion/thoughts, but let them experience the product if they choose to
    Reading comprehension, learn it.

Where in there does it say a company or company rep can't create threads on products by the individual company?
    That would be this part

Controlled Labs Rep

I know many firefighters, personally, who suit up seven days a week or as their schedule calls for, cause they believe in helping others at any cost.

I know a ton of cops, personally, who wear a badge and a gun cause they have low self-esteem and are basically losers in life otherwise. The badge and the gun make them feel important.

You see where I'm going with this?
    No, I don't. You should continue and be as specific and explicit as possible, so there is no confusion.

But, be warned, the police on the forums are moderators, and the road you seem to be going down is bannable as questioning mod decisions or bashing mods. Just sayin'
    Controlled Labs Rep

Her Johnny on the Spot MmmWatermelon's Avatar
    MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rep war.
    Your gun is digging into my hip.

Ronnie Coleman's (Pump Shot). BB.com carries his line
    Found it, off site but found it.
    Simple blend profile with limited ingredients. Taurine is second ingredient in the list. I may very well replace my spiders for a bottle of this for a month.
    - 52 Books Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD

Reading comprehension, learn it.

That would be this part

How many new members have asked you to stop responding to their questions? Focus on the thread, not on Farley

Original 999,999k Crew

Asking the same ridiculous questions over and over again isn't helping members.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Found it, off site but found it.
    Simple blend profile with limited ingredients. Taurine is second ingredient in the list. I may very well replace my spiders for a bottle of this for a month.
    It's a new product, BB.com should have it soon if not already. Let me know how it treats you

Original 999,999k Crew

Asking how much protein they're taking in, BCAA's are a waste of money and anything else related to Farley and not the member

You've been here for 10 years and have 115,000 posts, stop trying so hard

Original 999,999k Crew

Asking how much protein they're taking in, BCAA's are a waste of money and anything else related to Farley and not the member

You've been here for 10 years and have 115,000 posts, stop trying so hard
    Yeah...that whole diet and nutrition thing is soooo overrated, I mean, does it even matter at all?

Stop trying so hard? Sorry, not yet to the point where I just spam buy buy buy regardless of whether that's what a person needs to meet their goals.

Pro tip: Protein supplements supplement your diet, not the other way around. Also pro tip, their diet is related to them.
    Controlled Labs Rep

No, I don't. You should continue and be as specific and explicit as possible, so there is no confusion.

But, be warned, the police on the forums are moderators, and the road you seem to be going down is bannable as questioning mod decisions or bashing mods. Just sayin'
    Ok, smartass. As specific as can be.

In response to your post about helping others not waste money is the SPECIFIC reason for my reply to you. I am in this thread to read about and learn about Taurine, as the thread is appropriately titled, not to read a bunch of off topic BS that offers nothing to this thread.

A firefighter suits up to help.
    A low self esteem loser in life tries to make himself important by a badge ( company rep YOU), because he has nothing to offer. But he fails, but he wont shut up. So he fails more.

Explicitly as can be.. I called out all the company reps in this thread who offer nothing here about Taurine, again, as the thread title suggests. Specifically, you're what.. 20% vested in posts in this thread now? And not a single post on Taurine. But as a COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE you'd much rather argue with me over your irrelevant company rep badge wearing self than to offer anything of value to this thread or the topic. Then YOU specifically come after me with an attitude in response to a reply to someone else? Are you f'in stupid enough to believe others cant see that?

Way to make them sales, bro!!
    You give Controlled Labs an excellent name in customer service.
    Keep up the good work. Stay classy.
    Controlled Labs will never get my business as long as you represent them. Nor will bluestar or MAN Sports.

There, ass. As specific and as explicit as needs be.
    Last edited by TCWoody; 11-29-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    - 52 Books Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD

Ok, smartass. As specific as can be.

In response to your post about helping others not waste money is the SPECIFIC reason for my reply to you. I am in this thread to read about and learn about Taurine, as the thread is appropriately titled, not to read a bunch of off topic BS that offers nothing to this thread.

Explicitly as can be.. I called out all the company reps in this thread who offer nothing here about Taurine, again, as the thread title suggests. Specifically, you're what.. 20% vested in posts in this thread now? And not a single post on Taurine. Biut as a COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE you'd much rather argue with me over your irrelevant company rep badge wearing sel than to offer anything of value to this thread or the topic. Then YOU specifically come after me with an attitude in response to a reply to someone else? Are you f'in stupid enough to believe others cant see that?

Way to make them sales, bro!!
    You give Controlled Labs an excellent name in customer service.
    Keep up the good work. Stay classy.
    Conteolled Labs will never get my business as long as you represent them. Nor will bluestar or MAN Sports.
    Yes, I specifically pointed out where you told company reps you want them to break the bb.com posting rules, and referenced the relevant rules from the stickies here on the forum.

You're missing out on that P.P.K. flavoring, but, oh well it's your money (until you spend it)
    Controlled Labs Rep

Yeah...that whole diet and nutrition thing is soooo overrated, I mean, does it even matter at all?

Stop trying so hard? Sorry, not yet to the point where I just spam buy buy buy regardless of whether that's what a person needs to meet their goals.

Pro tip: Protein supplements supplement your diet, not the other way around. Also pro tip, their diet is related to them.
    One last question. Over the past 10 years on here, how much have you progressed per your own advice, and are you happy with your results?

This isn't a shot so don't take it as one. Also, I only offer BCAAs because I truly believe they work

Original 999,999k Crew

One last question. Over the past 10 years on here, how much have you progressed per your own advice, and are you happy with your results?

This isn't a shot so don't take it as one. Also, I only offer BCAAs because I truly believe they work
    Yeah let's make this thread about me...nice try but no.

Diet > Supplements.

Protein intake > any supplement intake.

Whenever people ask about when or what or how or how much to take for protein or amino acid supplements, I will ask them if they know/what their current protein intake is...because that is highly relevant and more important. If you want to sell them something without doing a little legwork or due diligence first, that's your prerogative.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Yeah let's make this thread about me...nice try but no.

Diet > Supplements.

Protein intake > any supplement intake.

Whenever people ask about when or what or how or how much to take for protein or amino acid supplements, I will ask them if they know/what their current protein intake is...because that is highly relevant and more important. If you want to sell them something without doing a little legwork or due diligence first, that's your prerogative.
    The thread is about Taurine and Farley hasn't even posted a response about it, so yes you've managed to make the thread about yourself once again!

Original 999,999k Crew

Yes, I specifically pointed out where you told company reps you want them to break the bb.com posting rules, and referenced the relevant rules from the stickies here on the forum.

You're missing out on that P.P.K. flavoring, but, oh well it's your money (until you spend it)
    Dont fret it sweat it, bro.

I promise you my money will NEVER be in Controlled Labs Company bank accounts or the owners pockets i promise i will learn what other companies are controlled by controlled labs owners and boycott them as well. Again, these are not threats...they are Promises as long as you represent them.

Stay classy
    - 52 Books Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD

The thread is about Taurine and Farley hasn't even posted a response about it, so yes you've managed to make the thread about yourself once again!
    How much taurine is "enough" taurine in one's daily intake?
    Controlled Labs Rep

Good read on Taurine

Up until recently, support for taurine as an ergogenic aid has not been a hot topic in research journals and bodybuilding forums, but recent developments suggest that is about to change. Indeed, the latest science shows that taurine can significantly enhance performance in many different ways. The following article aims to uncover the latest science behind taurine supplementation and muscle performance.

The name taurine is derived from the Latin word Taurus (meaning OX), because it was first extracted from OX bile; but today it is made synthetically. Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid derivative of the sulfur containing amino acid cysteine and is chemically described as 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid. It is considered conditionally essential because it is depleted under conditions of heavy physical stress (e.g., during training). Next to glutamine, taurine is the second most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle (especially in fast twitch fibers), which has provided motivation for the numerous scientific studies presented in this article. Although taurine exists in most mammalian cells, it is found in high concentration in bile, in the intestines, and in tissues that have high metabolic rates (e.g., heart, brain, and skeletal muscle).

Taurine helps you focus

Taurine exists in very high concentration in the brain and plays a neuromodulatory role in this area. Taurine alters the actions of inhibitory neurotransmitters like GABA [1], which is suggested to be the mechanism for increased focus noted with taurine supplementation. Of importance to bodybuilders, taurine-based energy drinks have been shown to increase brain performance, focus, and time on task [2, 3].

Taurine increases strength

It is known that decreases in skeletal muscle taurine concentration lead to decreases in strength. Interestingly, supplementation of taurine augments muscle taurine levels and increases muscular strength. It has been shown that 2 weeks of taurine supplementation increased rat fast-twitch muscle taurine content resulting in increased muscle force production, decreased fatigue and increased muscle function in recovery [4]. Mechanistic studies have shown that, when a muscle is stimulated, taurine enables more calcium to be released (inside muscle cells) leading to more forceful contractions [4, 5].

Taurine increases muscle cell volume

Taurine is a well-researched regulator of cell volume, as it acts as an osmolyte (i.e., it regulates fluid balance) [6]. As such, taurine works to optimize cellular hydration and maximize muscle function. Thus, taurine has been implicated to be a potent cell volumizer. Not only does this make the muscle belly appear more full, but also provides an indirect stimulus for anabolism.

Taurine is anti-catabolic

In a recent study, taurine was shown to exhibit significant reductions in muscle breakdown by decreasing catabolic 3-methylhistidine by 20% after intense treadmill running. In the same study, post-exercise urinary excretion of creatinine and creatine were significantly reduced with taurine supplementation, further illustrating its abililty to blunt muscle breakdown [12].

Taurine regulates blood sugar

There are several studies that show taurine supplementation can regulate blood sugar levels in the body. A recent study reported that mice fed taurine for 30 days saw increased glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity when given high glucose in their diet [7]. As well, in a recent medical review [8], it was concluded that taurine supplements may help increase insulin sensitivity and help regulate blood sugar levels.

Taurine extends your workouts

Muscular endurance is important to all athletes, including bodybuilders. After all, the harder your muscles can be pushed without overtraining, the greater the anabolic response. Two weeks of taurine supplementation has been shown to increase run time to exhaustion by up to 50%. This effect on muscle endurance correlates with increased/maintained taurine levels, in contrast to a drop in muscle taurine levels with no supplementation [9-12].

Taurine increases recovery

Science has repeatedly shown that taurine is a powerful antioxidant and membrane-stabilizing agent. Exercise stress destabilizes and damages muscle cells by a number of different mechanisms, including oxidative stress [13]; the antioxidant properties of taurine can ameliorate these adverse effects. Taurine has also been shown to reduce inflammation associated with cellular damage. Based on taurine's protective properties, research has shown that this supplement can defend against exercise induced muscle damage and speed recovery [14].

Counter exercise-based taurine
    depletion via supplementation

As you can see, taurine supplementation can benefit nearly all aspects of training including workout intensity, performance, and recovery. Since it is proven that exercise depletes skeletal muscle taurine stores, especially in fast twitch fibers, then it makes sense to add this to your pre- and post-workout supplement regimen. Fortunately, taurine is a fairly common component in pre-workout and amino acid supplements.

References :

1. Albrecht, J. and A. Schousboe, Taurine interaction with neurotransmitter receptors in the CNS: an update. Neurochem Res, 2005. 30(12): p. 1615-21.
    2. Alford, C., H. Cox, and R. Wescott, The effects of red bull energy drink on human performance and mood. Amino Acids, 2001. 21(2): p. 139-50.
    3. Seidl, R., et al., A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. Amino Acids, 2000. 19(3-4): p. 635-42.
    4. Goodman, C.A., et al., Taurine supplementation increases skeletal muscle force production and protects muscle function during and after high-frequency in vitro stimulation. J Appl Physiol, 2009. 107(1): p. 144-54.
    5. Bakker, A.J. and H.M. Berg, Effect of taurine on sarcoplasmic reticulum function and force in skinned fast-twitch skeletal muscle fibres of the rat. J Physiol, 2002. 538(Pt 1): p. 185-94.
    6. Hoffmann, E.K., I.H. Lambert, and S.F. Pedersen, Physiology of cell volume regulation in vertebrates. Physiol Rev, 2009. 89(1): p. 193-277.
    7. Ribeiro, R.A., et al., Taurine supplementation enhances nutrient-induced insulin secretion in pancreatic mice islets. Diabetes Metab Res Rev, 2009. 25(4): p. 370-9.
    8. Ito, T., S.W. Schaffer, and J. Azuma, The potential usefulness of taurine on diabetes mellitus and its complications. Amino Acids, 2011.
    9. Miyazaki, T., et al., Optimal and effective oral dose of taurine to prolong exercise performance in rat. Amino Acids, 2004. 27(3-4): p. 291-8.
    10. Imagawa, T.F., et al., Caffeine and taurine enhance endurance performance. Int J Sports Med, 2009. 30(7): p. 485-8.
    11. Yatabe, Y., et al., Effects of taurine administration in rat skeletal muscles on exercise. J Orthop Sci, 2003. 8(3): p. 415-9.
    12. Yatabe, Y., et al., Effects of taurine administration on exercise. Adv Exp Med Biol, 2009. 643: p. 245-52.
    13. Schuller-Levis, G.B. and E. Park, Taurine: new implications for an old amino acid. FEMS Microbiol Lett, 2003. 226(2): p. 195-202.
    14. Dawson, R., Jr., et al., The cytoprotective role of taurine in exercise-induced muscle injury. Amino Acids, 2002. 22(4): p. 309-24.

Original 999,999k Crew

It's a new product, BB.com should have it soon if not already. Let me know how it treats you
    I will grab a bottle for a Christmas gift to myself so that gives bb store a couple more weeks to stock it if they decide to. My spider drinks contain 1 gram per can at 3-5 cans per day. The caffeine intake is 240 per can so I wouldnt mind swapping it up 3-4 days a week.
    - 52 Books Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD

How much taurine is "enough" taurine in one's daily intake?
    The most common dosage is 500–2,000 mg per day. The upper limit for toxicity is much higher though, and even doses above 2,000 mg seem to be well tolerated.
    Research on the safety of taurine has suggested that up to 3,000 mg per day for an entire lifetime is still safe.

Source: internet

Some members have reported taking in as much as 6 grams per day. Give it a shot and let us know what you think

Original 999,999k Crew

I will grab a bottle for a Christmas gift to myself so that gives bb store a couple more weeks to stock it if they decide to. My spider drinks contain 1 gram per can at 3-5 cans per day. The caffeine intake is 240 per can so I wouldnt mind swapping it up 3-4 days a week.
    You're a caffeine junkie like me

Original 999,999k Crew

You're a caffeine junkie like me
    Im a true caffeine junkie, I admit.
    - 52 Books Crew

FOOD BANK DONATION THEAD

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Anecdotally it mellows me out so tinker with the dose to see how it affects you
    I have never thought about this. Will pay attention.
    Controlled Labs Iron-Forged Formulator
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    www.ControlledLabs.com

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MmmWatermelon View Post
    Got a 100g sample of taurine on the way. So the general consensus is this'll be a nice pre workout supplement? 3-6g's preworkout?
    You only need 1-3g or so if you aren't on AAS imo.

But I will say I haven't looked at the research as closely for this recently, if someone has something to prove otherwise please post it up.
    Controlled Labs Iron-Forged Formulator
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    www.ControlledLabs.com

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf is happening here

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    You only need 1-3g or so if you aren't on AAS imo.

But I will say I haven't looked at the research as closely for this recently, if someone has something to prove otherwise please post it up.
    The 1-3g is more inline with what is believed on safety data not necessarily an upper tolerable limit. Anecdotal, I use much more and I am not using any external hormones and it helps me with hydration among a couple other things.
    Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutracuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutrceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Your diet and nutrition determines your success. Always start and finish there.
    IG: otaylor2000