amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Squat Clean Form Check

I've been trying to learn cleans and would appreciate any feedback on my form.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amenhotepv View Post
    I've been trying to learn cleans and would appreciate any feedback on my form.
    The links don't work. The squat clean is a bitch. Do it in clusters AFTER you master the power clean.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some tips I can give anyone who is learning..video or not

......Don't even think clean or power clean anymore.

think "meet the bar"...

...as in whatever height you lift it to. As the weight goes up your lifting height will naturally get lower and lower.
    What you dont want to do is just indiscriminately fall under the bar to receive it....after you lifted it WAY up, because the bar will drive you into the floor when it catches up to you (crashing), this will likely cause you to miss, and as the weight goes up you will get injured..... Don't be a bar crasher.

As far as reps ..no more than triples...at a weight you can lift to with repeatable good snappy form...then build that volume in your training and then maybe adding a kg here or there over weeks. Don't constantly test yourself with a lot of heavy singles that you can barely muscle up.

Just my 2 cents.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out