Registered User cameronpgormley's Avatar
    cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

frustrated with training

anytime im peaking with my training i get injured and then have to reset my weights as i dont feel as strong coming back, today i was suppose to hit 112.5kg on bench for my 4x4 but i cant train due to shoulder impingment, it seems anytime im going for a new pr i get injured and then have to reset everything and it sets me back alot, is there any effective ways to train under an impingment or strain?

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stretch
    Do Yoga
    Message Therapist
    Physical Therapist
    Chiropractor
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i've always had a lot of shoulder issues and have found that doing a lot more upper back work has been a tremendous help

still pretty limited in what I can do as far as pushing movements go but if you aren't doing much upper back work see if that helps
    Official LTC representative

Registered User cameronpgormley's Avatar
    cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    i've always had a lot of shoulder issues and have found that doing a lot more upper back work has been a tremendous help

still pretty limited in what I can do as far as pushing movements go but if you aren't doing much upper back work see if that helps
    so its still effecting you? i literally struggle to straighten my arm upto the front or up to the side, mines has been going on now for 2 weeks

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cameronpgormley View Post
    so its still effecting you? i literally struggle to straighten my arm upto the front or up to the side, mines has been going on now for 2 weeks
    oh yours is real fcked

try these, i'll have periods where I have to do these to stretch everything out

also start doing dead hangs from different width grips at the end of every workout, hopefully those will help loosen you up
    Official LTC representative