AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

19 Y/O Natural Transformation Journey [YT Blog]

Dear Fellow Bodybuilding Enthusiasts,

First of all, thank you for taking some time out of your day to read this post, I truly appreciate it. I wanted to share some of my own experience from my bodybuilding journey. I am more actively hosting a video blog on YouTube (posting after every 3-4 days) sharing advice/tips/my journey for everybody.

I have been training for over 5 years (started when I was 14) and decided to compete in a natural bodybuilding show for the first time in my life last October. I started my competition diet in the beginning of this year's June. The diet went pretty well and I can proudly say that I have never been in a better shape than I was at this show. Of course, there is A TON of room for improvements since I am only getting started with competing. Also, as I am hosting a video blog on YouTube I thought I'd share my show day experience as a video here as well showing the whole day of my show. All feedback on the physique and video itself is more than welcome!

youtube.com/watch?v=yeGeR0DusIw&t=1s
    I ended up placing 3rd at the show.

Overall stats before and after diet:
    Height: 189cm or 6'2''
    Weight: 91kg > 83kg (200lbs > 182lbs)
    Calories: 4000 > 3000
    Cardio (in the end of diet): 5h/per week

The attached picture is to compare my physique when I started (age 14) and recently 1 week out from the first bodybuilding show (age 19).
    Now, as the show's over I began my road to bulk up again, see how I am doing right now on
    Youtube.com/andresreitsnik

I appreciate your time,
    Have a nice & productive beginning of the week!
    -Andres
    Attached Images

AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndresReitsnik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Update:

Just uploaded a new video talking about wether or not should you train while being sick. Also, updating my lean bulking status.
    youtube.com/watch?v=232cMUG0ZYY

Have a good one!

bsbulkbsbu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks very cut good job.

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If that is honestly natural then God damn dude you killed it

Originally Posted by bsbulkbsbu View Post
    Looks very cut good job.
    Thank you so much! That means the world!

Originally Posted by StairwayToGym View Post
    If that is honestly natural then God damn dude you killed it
    100%! Thank you so much man!

NEW VIDEO UP!
    In this episode of my Lean Bulking series (Ep.4) I will be covering my current progress (Recovering from the last diet), sharing my leg workout tips for gaining size and also showing my current bulking physique (at 91-ish Kg)! Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=XciwrT-k4WE

"How To Get SIX PACK Abs" video now live!

In this one, I will talk the honest truth what it takes to get a "six pack" and what you can apply workout wise to make your ab development better! Have a nice wknd everyone!

youtube.com/watch?v=aAtkW7RznKk

"The Aesthetic CHEST Project"

For this video I teamed up with one of my good pals and also a bodybuilding competitor. In this video we are going over our chest & biceps workout and sharing our principles when it comes to training. I hope you enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=IoOkiz12u5k

"Full Day Of Eating (4,000cal HARDGAINER Diet)"

Just uploaded a new video covering every single meal (with calories and macros) I eat throughout my day. I am currently bulking and it is not easy for me to gain weight so I have to eat a ton. See how I did for this day!

youtube.com/watch?v=KR7DoY6ncVg